Small dicks and family pride/shame.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
As we all know, penis size is central to a man's value. A bigger penis makes a man more valuable and desirable. A smaller penis makes a man less desirable and valuable. A lot of people argue that this is limited to the world of sex, but that's not true. I recently got a job thanks to tricking my bosses into believing that I had a big dick by stuffing my pants. A big penis makes you more valuable as a human being. A small dick makes you less valuable. This is irrefutable fact.

The question is, does this value extend beyond just your person? Can the value of a big dick be shared with those around you? If your brother has a big dick, do you become more valuable by association? Conversely, if your brother has a small dick, does the shame and embarrassment spread beyond just him to the rest of the family as well?

Would it be morally correct to hide a small dicked family member away, or even disown him, to protect the family's honor?

What do you guys think?

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As we all know, penis size is central to a man's value. A bigger penis makes a man more valuable and desirable. A smaller penis makes a man less desirable and valuable. A lot of people argue that this is limited to the world of sex, but that's not true. I recently got a job thanks to tricking my bosses into believing that I had a big dick by stuffing my pants. A big penis makes you more valuable as a human being. A small dick makes you less valuable. This is irrefutable fact.

The question is, does this value extend beyond just your person? Can the value of a big dick be shared with those around you? If your brother has a big dick, do you become more valuable by association? Conversely, if your brother has a small dick, does the shame and embarrassment spread beyond just him to the rest of the family as well?

Would it be morally correct to hide a small dicked family member away, or even disown him, to protect the family's honor?

What do you guys think?

So you are admitting you got a job for which you are totally unqualified for? For shame Wally, for shame! Very disappointed in you.

To the rest of it, I don't give a darn what size any of my family members may have. They are to be loved or despised based upon what they do and how they conduct themselves in life.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You're such a troll.
Sorry Bud, but it is also considered a troll when you post the same thing over and over again, just finding different ways of wording it.

Have you gotten counseling for this like so many have thoughtfully suggested? It could really help you, sincerely.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Sorry Bud, but it is also considered a troll when you post the same thing over and over again, just finding different ways of wording it.

Have you gotten counseling for this like so many have thoughtfully suggested? It could really help you, sincerely.

Every post in this forum is basically the same couple of topics over and over. There are only so many things you can talk about that are big penis related.

Reactions: Doranq

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Every post in this forum is basically the same couple of topics over and over. There are only so many things you can talk about that are big penis related.
You are definitely correct in that the same subjects are often repeatedly discussed, but posted by different members.

So I'll clarify my statement;
Sorry Bud, but it is also considered a troll when the same person posts the same thing over and over again, just finding different ways of wording it.

And you possibly missed this part?;

Reactions: fluffychocolate

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
You are definitely correct in that the same subjects are often repeatedly discussed, but posted by different members.

So I'll clarify my statement;
Sorry Bud, but it is also considered a troll when the same person posts the same thing over and over again, just finding different ways of wording it.

And you possibly missed this part?;

I try very hard to make my topics new and different. I don't think I've ever discussed the shame a small penis can bring to a whole family before.

I don't need counseling. Honestly, I feel like I'm the only sane person in the world.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
So you are admitting you got a job for which you are totally unqualified for? For shame Wally, for shame! Very disappointed in you.

To the rest of it, I don't give a darn what size any of my family members may have. They are to be loved or despised based upon what they do and how they conduct themselves in life.

I think I can do the job, but using an artificial bulge definitely made me more appealing to my employers.

What will you do if the negative attention and loss of status that comes with a small dick starts to affect you? Do you think youre big dick is enough to stop any kind of social damage from being associated with a small penis?

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
The question is, does this value extend beyond just your person?

Yes. A recent study from the Society for the Prevention of Tiny Junk indicated that having a small penis can bring down property value. The same study also showed it's the second leading cause of death among men named Wally.

Btw, what are your thoughts on a small penis tax?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Yes. A recent study from the Society for the Prevention of Tiny Junk indicated that having a small penis can bring down property value. The same study also showed it's the second leading cause of death among men named Wally.

You're being facetious, but I think a small penis would decrease property values. That's part of why I want a small dick registry. People have a right to know if they are living next door to someone with a small penis.

On that note, a small penis tax isn't that bad of an idea. It could be used to pay for the registry and research into genetic engineering to eliminate the small penis for good.

Reactions: Twoincheshard

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

*Where did the "tears from laughing so hard" emoticon go??

ROFLMAO!!

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm unusual in that like the wizard Merlin, of Camelot, I live backwards.

I can remember (what the rest of you think of as) the future.

The shame of which you speak is not limited to families. It can engulf communities, even nations. The Penis Wars of the 2060s were particularly savage.

I tried to build bridges. But there was no escaping the fundamental gap here. Shame and pride are the most corrosive of human emotions.

There is no getting away from it. Flesh lump sizes are the most important facts of all.

Some people think it's parts of mathematics, or the periodic table of elements, or the equations of Quantum theory or Relativity.

But no. The fundamental numbers in nature are just penis sizes.

It's obvious when you think about it.

Reactions: mitcht67 and 950483

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think I can do the job, but using an artificial bulge definitely made me more appealing to my employers.

What will you do if the negative attention and loss of status that comes with a small dick starts to affect you? Do you think youre big dick is enough to stop any kind of social damage from being associated with a small penis?

Wally I have knows some huge hairy dicks, who have done well in business. Not actual penises, just their way of doing things, have made me label them big dicks. Good for you and your new position.

I hope you and your bulge take on the world. Remember for every 50 thousand dollars you make a year your penis grows an extra inch to a materialistic woman's perception :D

I forgot, I have the smallest penis in my immediate family, yet life goes on

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
You're being facetious, but I think a small penis would decrease property values. That's part of why I want a small dick registry. People have a right to know if they are living next door to someone with a small penis.

On that note, a small penis tax isn't that bad of an idea. It could be used to pay for the registry and research into genetic engineering to eliminate the small penis for good.

You didn't ask me what the leading cause of death among men named Wally was?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Suffocation by way of bullshit.

:::tap dances off stage:::

giphy.gif

Reactions: alcor972