Small down below, would it fit??

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey, i've never been with anyone but average, guys. 2 partners, and only have had sex 3 times total...it's safe to assume, i'm tiny down below as a female.

i'm always afraid that i'm going to come across a bigger male, and it won't be able to fit. :\ some people have told me it will stretch to fit, but i really don't see how it would stretch that much...

anyone know from experience??

D_tyui8th

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trust me it will fit, eventually......
The right guy, will take his time and you will enjoy it.

It has to stretch, one day after a nine month wait something really large will come out :)

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe you should show us a picture?...so we can give an accurate judgment of course

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Trust me it will fit, eventually......
The right guy, will take his time and you will enjoy it.

It has to stretch, one day after a nine month wait something really large will come out :)

lmao that's what someone else said to me, but i feel like the body will prepare for a baby way differently than that...

hm. i guess i'll never know unless it happens.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol well, based on that alone, I'd say you're definately going to struggle accomadating a large penis

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would suppose how big.......if the guys takes it slow it will fit, but it might be a bit painful at first then you won't look back.

alright. thankyou :)

haha so once i go big i'll never want anything else? uh oh.

sounds like a monster will be created. lmao.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let's try it and find out? :tongue:

Seriously though, having been with women that are "smaller" down there or prefer a smaller cock, it just takes work and time. It'll fit, though.

hahaha. new york awaits you. :D

anywho, really? hm. that makes me feel better.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you might want to check out the Women's Issues forum; a quick use of the search option will pull up several threads full of replies/information.

ml

BRpope

1st Like
Media
dont worry yourself. My current gf is, well very small down there, and small in general. It takes us a while to start, maybe 5 or 10 minutes, but once I'm in she is fine. Never had any pain, except if we go for a long while. But lube makes it so thats never a problem.

natcorbet

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hate to say this, but my last gf was small down below. For some reason she never fully adjusted to me, and still said it was uncomfortable during sex, even after beigng together for 5 years.

My new gf on the other hand just loves it!

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps you have hangups about sex? Maybe a strict/religious upbringing?

I only mention it because dildos are in many cases a vital part of sex in terms of foreplay and preparing for intercourse. A virgin will never be able to take a large penis without some sort of dilation/stretching routine.

You will either need to use your fingers (or someone else's :wink:) or a small dildo and increase the size. eg one finger, two fingers, etc.

Maybe if you have never stretched yourself or stretched with regularity then you are small down there. But with a regular routine of stretching/penetration incorporated into your masturbation you will become more accommodating.

Of course this doesn't matter if you don't intend to find a large penis'd guy or if you would turn such a guy down. Although if you find even 'average' sex slightly uncomfortable then flexing your love muscle is recommended.

The only issues I have had were with girls who masturbated just by rubbing their clits. This made them extremely tight.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey, i've never been with anyone but average, guys. 2 partners, and only have had sex 3 times total...it's safe to assume, i'm tiny down below as a female.

i'm always afraid that i'm going to come across a bigger male, and it won't be able to fit. :\ some people have told me it will stretch to fit, but i really don't see how it would stretch that much...

anyone know from experience??

It can stretch some, but if the idea of a big boy really scares you, then just send him to me. :biggrin1:

bigdik09

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It really depends on the size of the penis & how aroused & wet you are. The only way to really know is to try it & find out. If you need a hand I can help:wink: