Small down below, would it fit??

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Perhaps you have hangups about sex? Maybe a strict/religious upbringing?

I only mention it because dildos are in many cases a vital part of sex in terms of foreplay and preparing for intercourse. A virgin will never be able to take a large penis without some sort of dilation/stretching routine.

You will either need to use your fingers (or someone else's :wink:) or a small dildo and increase the size. eg one finger, two fingers, etc.

Maybe if you have never stretched yourself or stretched with regularity then you are small down there. But with a regular routine of stretching/penetration incorporated into your masturbation you will become more accommodating.

Of course this doesn't matter if you don't intend to find a large penis'd guy or if you would turn such a guy down. Although if you find even 'average' sex slightly uncomfortable then flexing your love muscle is recommended.

The only issues I have had were with girls who masturbated just by rubbing their clits. This made them extremely tight.

well i'm not a virgin, and yes, i was brought up religiously, but don't believe in religion myself. so no, that has not had an effect on me, personally.

thanks for the input.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hate to say this, but my last gf was small down below. For some reason she never fully adjusted to me, and still said it was uncomfortable during sex, even after beigng together for 5 years.

My new gf on the other hand just loves it!

yeah, i suppose it's subjective. different from one person to the next.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dont worry yourself. My current gf is, well very small down there, and small in general. It takes us a while to start, maybe 5 or 10 minutes, but once I'm in she is fine. Never had any pain, except if we go for a long while. But lube makes it so thats never a problem.

thanks for the input. :)

Bill Blaskey

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is like most things........practice makes perfect. Even though it is conceivable like some have posted above that you might not ever get comfortable with some sizes........rule of thumb us more lube than you think you might need :).

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is like most things........practice makes perfect. Even though it is conceivable like some have posted above that you might not ever get comfortable with some sizes........rule of thumb us more lube than you think you might need :).

yeah. i mean...some of them are suggesting i "stretch" myself, but i like being small. haha. it's not that i want to change my size, just would rather be more prepared for what could happen i guess if the situation ever occurred.

Bill Blaskey

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I for one enjoy a snug fit, and I think most guys would agree with me. Percentages are against you ever really finding a penis that "won't" fit. Lube, Lube, and more lube if it comes across and I am sure you will be fine.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Think about it this way: If a baby can come out a guy can go in.

A woman's body prepares for that. And some women do have to have c-sections.

Good luck when you do run into one, Christina. Oh and welcome to LPSG and have fun will all the propositions most of us straight guys here will throw at you. :tongue:

Last edited:

kingranch379

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife was really tight down there when I met her. She couldn't even fit a tampon in her until me and her had sex. The 3 guys she was with before me were really small and I am pretty nicely hung. Belive me it will strech and at first it will be a lil tough but some lube or you being really wet will help this process.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
There is no assumption that you are tiny down there. Being tight or loose really is something that is out of your control. Some people are just naturally loose. I myself naturally tight despite being fucked by generally large cocks.

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
99% of women fit the 99% of male population( penis size) unless you are truly an exeption.

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey, i've never been with anyone but average, guys. 2 partners, and only have had sex 3 times total...it's safe to assume, i'm tiny down below as a female.

i'm always afraid that i'm going to come across a bigger male, and it won't be able to fit. :\ some people have told me it will stretch to fit, but i really don't see how it would stretch that much...

anyone know from experience??

2 partners, 3 times! :eek: What are you waiting for? Go out and have some fun. I'm not advocating being overly promiscuous but you only get one life...