Small fish in a pond of much bigger fish

LordDivineFist

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So hello all you happy people out there in Internet-land. :D So here's a few facts about myself that I thought I would share for my first post:

DOB:11/21/1987
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Hazel, green and gray
Height: 5'9"
Weight: sturdy ;)
Size: 5"
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual with a male preference
Position: Bottom
I joined this site to make some friends, hoping some people live in the SoCal North County Region of San Diego (because that's where I live) to see if they wanted to hang out or just talk. I'm in need of a good friend right now.

idesofmarch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So hello all you happy people out there in Internet-land. :D So here's a few facts about myself that I thought I would share for my first post:

DOB:11/21/1987
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Hazel, green and gray
Height: 5'9"
Weight: sturdy ;)
Size: 5"
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual with a male preference
Position: Bottom
I joined this site to make some friends, hoping some people live in the SoCal North County Region of San Diego (because that's where I live) to see if they wanted to hang out or just talk. I'm in need of a good friend right now.

Obviously, there is something I don't understand. Why didn't you put this inforamtion on your profile as well? This is no try to be rude. I'm new here, and I don't understand.

LordDivineFist

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Obviously, there is something I don't understand. Why didn't you put this inforamtion on your profile as well? This is no try to be rude. I'm new here, and I don't understand.

That's a perfect idea!!! I have a hard time breaking the ice so I guess it was really filler material. XP