Small flaccid and big erect

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Parisian, Mar 24, 2006.

1. Parisian

Parisian New Member

hi men....

Some guys are just normal and very big if erect...

Are you embarassed by the fact that your flaccid size (small, average, but not huge), is not proportional with your size when you are erect?

2. chico8

chico8 New Member

No, it's sort of cool really. The reaction I get from guys who see me flaccid and then watch it grow is great. I think it would be great to have a big old whopping flaccid dick as my bulge doesn't show much promise but that's the way it is. I've seen guys who have big flaccid dicks that are smaller than mine erect and in the end I'd rather have a big hard dick than a big soft one.

3. D_Adoniah Sheervolume

D_Adoniah Sheervolume Account Disabled

i'm one of the ones who just *disappears* soft, especially when cold.

wish it was bigger soft (large nuts save my basket in clothes, fortunately), but like chico think it's kinda fun to surprise partners. ;)

4. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Oh cool, I get to perpetuate comparisons between penises and cars. :rolleyes:

Basically agreeing with the others who have gone before, there's a great line in an obscure 1976 Gus Trikonis movie, which goes: "My boyfriend can go from 2 to 7 in 10 seconds, if you know what I mean". General approval from all present in the scene follows.

While 'showers' get to bulge out, the big difference that 'growers' can demonstrate is always going to be visually and sensually striking, imho. :smile:

5. Matthew

Gold Member

Growers rule.

6. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

LOL

7. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

It's funny whe they ask you that question "What? It gets bigger?":cool:

8. wrench

wrench New Member

im tiny when flaccid, and looks even more ridiculous because im 6'2, and 250. so mrs. wrench only can fit it all in her mouth for about 5 seconds.

9. bobbyrobbo

bobbyrobbo New Member

Albums:
    I'm not a big guy when I'm flacid, it's a bit annoying as I am 6ft 4". It's probably not as small as I think it is, just looks smaller on a tall guy. As stated earlier the only thing that saves me in clothes are my big bollocks. It's always good though to watch the reactions that I get when little Bobby gets excited.

10. empressfromme

empressfromme New Member

I vary between small and super tiny when flaccid :mad: , but am in the average range when erect. A definite grower!

11. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    Used to hang larger when flaccid, easily 7 inches or so. The drawback was that anyone seeing it supposed that when hard it'd be twice as long.

Now having gotten older and having to deal with HBP (and the medicines i take to control it) my flaccid hangs seem to me to be smaller, even tho the erections are still the same (Or at least they are for now... "knock on wood").

Guess I've changed from a shower to a grower, and i'm not quite sure if that's better.

12. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    Yeah, its funny when I swim I am like 7" - 8" soft and they think I am hard...But when in the showers I show'em how hard it really gets if they really want to see it...9 1/2" so my answer is big flaccid and bigger erect...Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

13. GuyanaPrince

GuyanaPrince New Member

I would like to be bigger flaccid. It just depends on blood flow and visible opportunity.

Here in DC, chicks are really into material stuff and the GQ look -- a problem for me. I'm actually not half-bad looking, but my weight puts me below the male model class guys. I'm also not one of the rich guys getting top-drawer poon. Just the same, it's a little frustrating that my secret weapon isn't obvious to all women. Sometimes, I just want to whip it out and bang it on a table.

"Look at me, woman, I am a MONSTER .. and do you have a sister?"

14. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    My flaccid state varies a lot--I'm a big-time grower. I've learned to live with it. On those occasions I can't rely on animal magnetism, I revert to Plan B. Charm. Sometimes I'm so charming I disgust myself.

15. Love-it

Gold Member

No, just glad it grows!

16. BJT

BJT New Member

I have the problem of being relatively big (4-5.5) when flacid but just average when erect. The big flaccid and big balls really creat an impressive bulge but I am worried that there will be dissapointment when they realise I don't grow a bunch.

17. fredski49

fredski49 Member

Well I'm about 5.5-6 when flaccid but still dont really show a bulge because my balls arent proportionately big, but i wish i grew more when erect, seems like a growth of 1.5-2" from flaccid to erect isnt v impressive...

18. jonandy99

jonandy99 New Member

I am a for sure grower.... Rather average when soft, but I beef up when excited! I find that this can sometimes be physically painful... for example if I am sexually active of masturbate more than once in a day, it starts to feel like the skin on my shaft is being pulled to tight. I wish I was bigger soft.

19. Paladin

Paladin New Member

I am definately a grower. Never took the time to measure when not erect. Largeish testicles distort the effect even more. No problem though. It is compact until needed and will inflate to a decent enough size if it is blown up. In all my experiences, the women have commented they enjoyed watching it grow and thought it cool that it actually grows as much as it does.

Make a positive out of it you know.

20. Gisella

Gold Member

:biggrin1:
    I made a comment to myself once that i had to bite my tongue later...

I had this boyfriend long time ago that i could not feel "volume" in him when hugs happened...and i was kind of disapointed by it because felt before a man hardness against me and tought he was "different" in some way as a man..but he was great and et and when the time came for intimacy i was very very surprise that he was "normal" ...:wink:

As a young woman i was afraid of huge penis that would hurt me like tear me apart and small ones kind of "baby" penis that would not pleasure me. Never found one or another in my life until now. Than i conclude that a sleeping penis is not a true meassure what he really is when awake.

Draft saved Draft deleted