Small flaccid and big erect

EvenStar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, A friend of mine is far bigger than mine when soft, and his balls are huge, but when it comes to erect size, he´s exactly as I am. So, his bulge is enormous, but thats all

chuckiejock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im in that boat. My soft cock is tiny sometimes just a head. but compared to my erect size, my cock will all most quadruple in size. Its great to watch get hard!!!!!!!!!

Pensive Josh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah...that formula doesn't really work. It comes close in my case, but that I think is just coincidence. When I'm relaxed, I'm probably 4" or 4.5" flaccid, and I grow to 6.5" hard. My flaccid dick size varies tremendously though depending on stupid stuff like stress and working out though, so I doubt any formula can generalize penis size to any decent degree of accuracy.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For all the grower theories - I have yet to see verified pictures of a small flaccid penis - say < 3 inches - become a large erect penis - say > eight inches.

The challenge is laid.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
shocked said:
I think my formula is realistic , I know some guys putting semi hard pics like flaccid
and someguys prouding with their 8" flaccid cocks, I know whats bullshit, LPSG members gonna bullshit , just fantasy world
Formulas and such are bullshit The dont deal in reality Everyone is different As far as the pics go It takes guts to put pics up Its seems the ones who question someones size claims the most dont have any pics of their own:wink:

hardarms

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
mine looks "normal" when soft, like most of the guys in the shower at the gym.

I love the look of amazment when it grows and grows! Just sometimes wish it was bigger to make a bigger statement in my pants..but I can live with it.

Jim:eek:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lordpendragon said:
For all the grower theories - I have yet to see verified pictures of a small flaccid penis - say < 3 inches - become a large erect penis - say > eight inches.

The challenge is laid.

You may find it here: http://www.erectionphotos.com/frames_index.htm

There are many exemples there...but i have no patience to look for numbers and comper it...:redface:

cyrushkcurtis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm definitely a grower, not a shower. Sometimes I think my flaccid dick doesn't even exist -- like when I have to lower my pants for the urologist or when I've finished exercising at the gym. I'd love to have the "bulge" problems I read about in the forum. (But on average, I'd say my flaccid dick is 3 1/2 inches. If I give it a little tug, I gain an inch). My erections (measured from the pubic bone) are a little over seven inches, and my circumference is 5 1/2 inches.

Will9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Although the sight of a huge soft cock is hard to beat, one that grows beyond expectations is amazing. Especially if it just looks a little larger than average soft and then turns out to be close or into double figures.

As for myself I'm in between shower and grower at around 5-6 soft and 9 hard.

Will

pinupboi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am very small soft and big when hard. I like the shock and awe it gives to some girls lol!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
How many of you growers are coffee drinkers?
Coffee makes me tiny when flaccid, 4.5"
If I don't drink it I am more of a shower with a nice low hung bulge.

sometimesomewhere

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i drink a hell of a lot of coffee... and i'm about 4.75 - 5.25 inches when soft, depending on how active i am at the moment. i don't think coffee is known to make one smaller... in fact, i believe that coffee is a well-documented aphrodisiac (it's the caffine).

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gisella said:
You may find it here: http://www.erectionphotos.com/frames_index.htm

There are many exemples there...but i have no patience to look for numbers and comper it...:redface:

Thnaks Gisella - nothing like loking through 14 pages of soft/hard galleries for a straight guy.

The best I could see was a guy who went for 3.5 to 8.25 - though I have to say that his flaccid looked more than that. Other than that there was probably a bell curve going on but no major growers.

Perhaps someone with more of a leaning to this could do a study.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
sometimesomewhere said:
i drink a hell of a lot of coffee... and i'm about 4.75 - 5.25 inches when soft, depending on how active i am at the moment. i don't think coffee is known to make one smaller... in fact, i believe that coffee is a well-documented aphrodisiac (it's the caffine).
Caffeine is a vasoconstrictor. It tightens up your blood vessels, thus reducing the size of the flaccid penis which is full of them.
The aphrodisiac effect remains true for erections though.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
GuyanaPrince said:
Sometimes, I just want to whip it out and bang it on a table."Look at me, woman, I am a MONSTER .. and do you have a sister?"

Good post, and you are right about DC. People are interested in power. I think the important thing is acting in such a way that people will know what you have in your pants and your head. If they are simply going to be staring at your bulge for clues, you should keep looking. Get somebody who notices how you act.

BigPoppaFury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm usually pretty small when soft, and I don't drink any coffee at all, or many fizzy drinks for that matter.

I tend to be a little bigger when I'm wearing tighter jeans, I don't know why that is but it's a saving grace I guess. I'm a grower without doubt.

digger2004gee

Experimental Member
Media
Being a grower in my opinion is fustrating, especially at the urinal.
My fella is only 3-4 inches flaccid and is quite thin, so it looks really small to me. My erect size is 7.5" length with and eiffel tower girth, 6 around the base, 5.25 at tip. I have to say being a shower must be fun (i will never know):mad: . It has always fasinated me that some men have a big flaccid one that doesn't grow much and some men have a little faccid one that grows significantly. I wonder what causes this great variation amongst mens penises?:confused:

Reactions: BroBonder