Small flaccid and big erect

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Not sure I can say 'big' erect, but I go from really tiny (like the bottom 3 percentile!) to average, and triple in size so definitely a grower!

Yes, it is the significant difference between your flaccid and erect size which is interesting. I find growers like yourself very exciting. Thanks for sharing!

hammer75

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
CAF02776-BE73-4DAB-8DA2-61073A2F4251.jpeg
6AD34E74-AEEA-4E5E-A6E6-5E1F75A62778.jpeg
Not big but Even my wife,who has never been with anyone else,says I am a definite grower. Doesn’t make it easy to shower at the gym,use urinals and all those kinds of things but thank goodness it grows at all

microcaged

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
View attachment 1108571 View attachment 1108570 Not big but Even my wife,who has never been with anyone else,says I am a definite grower. Doesn’t make it easy to shower at the gym,use urinals and all those kinds of things but thank goodness it grows at all

I see what you mean. In situations like the ones you describe it doesn't matter how big you get when erect because the guys at the gym and urinal will never be the wiser. Your flaccid size is what they see and compare with, and some may even judge you by it.

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I see what you mean. In situations like the ones you describe it doesn't matter how big you get when erect because the guys at the gym and urinal will never be the wiser. Your flaccid size is what they see and compare with, and some may even judge you by it.

I like to be underestimated.
I get a bit smug when I know this is happening & the self confidence becomes obvious if one is paying attention. That juxtaposition of confidence with an apparent shortcoming can result in some 'interesting' situations when the other party tries to figure out 'what's going on here?' The sort of people who see / pursue tend to be of sharp mind & the sort of people I like to know.

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I like to be underestimated.
I get a bit smug when I know this is happening & the self confidence becomes obvious if one is paying attention. That juxtaposition of confidence with an apparent shortcoming can result in some 'interesting' situations when the other party tries to figure out 'what's going on here?' The sort of people who see / pursue tend to be of sharp mind & the sort of people I like to know.

This also makes sense to me. So long as you are comfortable with your flaccid size, which a lot of men seem not to be. I have seen enough small ones to know that what you see ain't always what you get.

Tomsy9877

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’m tiny when flaccid but still like to show it off. When I go to the sauna (male only) I actually like to strip off quickly so my cock is all shrivelled up and I try and keep it that way for all to see. Unfortunately it doesn’t stay that way for long

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I’m tiny when flaccid but still like to show it off. When I go to the sauna (male only) I actually like to strip off quickly so my cock is all shrivelled up and I try and keep it that way for all to see. Unfortunately it doesn’t stay that way for long

Sounds great! I would love to be there when you undress and admire your shriveled up penis with all that wrinkly foreskin. For as long as it lasts … ; )

hammer75

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The bottom pic is very nice. I suppose you are soft in that one?
Yep. Right before my shower this morning. It fluctuates but that is around the smallest it gets outside of cold temps or water,exercise can cause it to shrink up as well

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yep. Right before my shower this morning. It fluctuates but that is around the smallest it gets outside of cold temps or water,exercise can cause it to shrink up as well

That's the beauty of being a man - your package fluctuates depending on a number of parameters. Never a dull moment ; )

PhallicApotheosis

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps unless your happen to grow when you notice anyone looking as I do.