Small flaccid but bigger erect.

D_Will_Power

Experimental Member
Media
I always feel embarrsed when taking my pants off as I am quite small flacid (about 4 inches) but I am 7.5 - 8 inches depending now how arroused I am. Does anyone else feel like this.

D_Bris Klein

1st Like
Media
Dude, 4 inches is a big, much larger than average flaccid penis. I'm sure other guys in the locker room (assuming that's where you're pulling your pants off) are envious.

Quit worrying and enjoy man!

714goodguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I completely agree. 4 inches flaccid is nice. Be proud. And know that if someone ever does make a comment, you have a big erect cock to back it up with and odds are the other guy won't.

chuckybus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have the same feeling after my swim exercise class. It seems that most guys are larger when flacid than I am. My other problem; if there are uncuts in the locker room I let my skin hang also. If most are circumcised I pull it back.:confused: Glad to be aboard. Thanks LPSG for being available.

Topcop

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dude- My best friend always felt 'small'. We'd go to the beach, lake, skinny dipping. He told me that he was emabarassed. This,from a guy who looks like Matt Damon. I told him that NOBODY friggin cares how long his nozzle is. Show it and be proud.
I'm sure there are many other dudes out there who are in the same boat (dingy?). Let it go.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
You are just a grower and not a shower as I like to put it....I think most of the guys I know are like that....Just feel comfortable about your body....You know what you got....And if you are not trying to screw anybody that you are undressing in front of - it shouldn't worry you what they think....I realized that anyone that would make a comment is insecure and probably a little jealous of you so feel the need to put you down....But agree w/the others 4ins limp aint that small at all....