Small for Tall...

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hello lads,

Am a new member to the site and would like to place a personals ad. Based in South, South East UK. Never say never ah, lol.

Im 29, educated, artistic, professional & open minded. Im 5'7", 5'8" on a good day so im a bit of a short arse & i know it but i dont have the manditory little man syndrom or a Nepoleon complex, lol. I'm average in looks, shaved bald up top & whilst im not what u'd call stunning, I wouldn't consider myself a complete nasty munter either. Build wise, kinda hairy & i think of myself as an average human male. I'm not rippling with compact muscles & im not so fat i would call myself 'rugby build or stocky' in denial. I'm about 13 st with a 34/6W so i could stand to loose a stone or maybe two, but then who couldnt if ur honest. Likewise if your looking for Mr cock almight, i aint him im afraid, lol. Im not hung like a horse and whilst like nearly every man on the planet i would like an extra inch or two, i think im nicely in proportion if not a little below average. Best put as, enough hit the mark but not enough to leave one, lol. As for me, im a shy & inexperinced kinda guy, not overly sporty and perhaps a little geeky. I enjoy watching the rugby but im nearly conplete bemused by football. Im not into clubbing & all the superficial shit that goes along with it. Romantic, loyal & a bit old fashioned. A bit lacking in male bonding skill but very attracted to it, luv a good play fight, cosy nights in and could waste hours with deep conversation under the stars.

Looking for...

Someone with meaning no matter how subtle, someone whos looking for 'someone' not just the 'next one'. I like to look after my bloke and a bit of a believer in the full stomach, massaged feet & warmed empty balls approach, lol. Im very attracted to tall men (thats 6ft+) guys with a classic, rustic masculinity and protective instincts. I like to be made to feel safe. Honesty is important, clean, around 27/37, too young or too old & we wont have anything in common. Hairy is attractive, sporty & i do have a foot fetish, u'll score major points with me if u've got big feet with hairy tops. More % top as im more % bottom, gentle but strong, a little dominate perhaps. Im very discreet, not into the gay pride out & loud shit, i dont feel the need to shout about my sexuality. I'll be ur mate in the street but behind closed doors, to be wanted as ur little pup.

Thanks for reading...

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Quite honestly, pup, I'm astounded that you haven't had any responses. You are a really nice guy with a sweet nature and lots to offer. Whatever you do, don't think that the lack of responses is a reflection on you. It may be the venue - perhaps there is a bias here toward more superficial relationships than what you are seeking.

I'm confident that with the all-round package that you offer, there will be someone special out there for you, even if you don't find them here.

... and now hes in my neck of the woods :biggrin:. I agree everything you said, mule. If only more were like the pup!

Good God, this has to literally be one of my first ever posts here.

Talk about a bump...

Deserves to be bumped lol. A guy like you doesn't come around all that often, especially a tall and hairy feet loving one lol! Those two characteristics usually frighten the puppies away! :eek:

It's a really great post, Pup. It's too bad you're in NZ; I suspect the dating pool would be substantially larger if you were in, say, New York. I know I've got some boys I want to introduce you to. :wink:

Hands off! Hes property of us NZ blokes now and we don't share. lol

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I know I've got some boys I want to introduce you to. :wink:

That's kind... :tongue:

Rugby Pup try being 5"4" on a good day to me you are tall

Being a pup and short, I've learnt to accept and live with my height. I do know how unconsciously prejudice society and woman can be to shorter men though, so at 5'4" I can image how rough you get treated.

Hands off! He's property of us NZ blokes now and we don't share. lol

:biggrin1: Might as well be in NY for the distances between guys that are interested is about the same, lol.