small frame big package

theguy8.5x6

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am the product of tall and short people breeding. I am about 5' 9 but am toting rather large balls and penis. I have a hard time wearing boxers because limp I am still a good 5 inches then I just go down the leg and that just rubs and rubs. So I wear briefs, but they are often just pushing my huge balls between my legs, crap cant walk right! Is there any one else out there who has this problem? Does anyone know of a good brand of underwear that gently holds the ginormity away from the inseem of the legs that will work for someone with a 30 inch waist?

It's almost like I need a jock strap- because I am very active too. (maybe the problem is solved)

Something to add- I don't like baggy pants, cant stand them. My girlfriend likes form fitting pants as do I, it's like big tits in a tight shirt for her(she is such a perve). I have found that thinner material jeans stretch easy and can accomidate the ginormity. Use a low heat when drying them and they won't continue to shrink. I have found a variety of pants like this.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
II have a hard time wearing boxers because limp I am still a good 5 inches then I just go down the leg and that just rubs and rubs.
I used to hate boxers and never thought I'd wear them. Once you get used to your dick hanging down your leg, it feels good. I'll never go back to briefs. It took about 2 weeks to make the switch before I could walk around with my dick flopping and not feel self-conscious about it. I'm partial to FTL standard boxers in the 55/45 blend. They are so lightweight that they are the most comfortable boxers that I've worn. Try them with a pair of gym shorts and you'll be hooked. Your girl will love how you show in them, too.

RoughPoint

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Like you, theguy, I just let it all go down one leg. It sometimes bothers me -- climbing stairs, getting in the car, squating down, etc. -- but I'm pretty used to it. Now I'm trying boxer briefs, based on recommendations from this site, and I think they're better. Not a 100% solution, but better.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with the above posts. once you get used to boxers you will never go back. I switched over way back in my early teens and it felt weird the first few days, but after that it is very normal feeling. I agree..give yourself 2 weeks. I'd like to add that if you do get boxers, like sdbg said, get cotton or cotton/poly blend. do NOT get knitted boxers! they are not real boxers in my opinion. they bunch up...like wearing briefs with loose legs! I personally like boxers with longer legs so my cock head doesn't pop out the bottom of the leg but it's not a big deal. I also like ones with big openings for your cock. sometimes I have pulled a seem out at the bottom of the opening to make it easier to haul my cock out. i go commando 2/3 of the time, but boxers are still my underwear of choice when I do wear it. or a jock for exercising.