Small gals are Size Queens

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate to generalise, cuz there are always many exceptions to any given rule, but in my experience, tiny framed girls are generally (there's that word) far more adept at giving and receiving a furious mega-thrust fucking.:wink:

It used to surprise me at first that the more "well-upholstered" lasses would scream the roof off and proclaim loudly "It's TOO big, oh my, you're fucking HUGE" and similar. They then complain for hours about the soreness of their mouse-part anatomies.:confused:

Slightly framed and skinnier girls, however, generally (there it is, again) take it in their stride, give at least as good as they get, then jump up and completing their morning exercise routine, prior to cooking breakfast and barely give your cock a second glance, let alone pay it a compliment.:eek:

Or am I generalising?:rolleyes:

Bud (sat here with his tin hat on) waiting to be read the riot act and be corrected.:biggrin1:

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
like grandpa used to say big women-big pussy
LITTLE WOMEN-ALL PUSSY
Thanks for that :biggrin1:

But I'm still interested in discovering why the big girls squeal so much and call for an ambulance while their slighter-framed sisters are applying their lippy, prior to a night on the town seeking new conquests.:confused:

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for that :biggrin1:

But I'm still interested in discovering why the big girls squeal so much and call for an ambulance while their slighter-framed sisters are applying their lippy, prior to a night on the town seeking new conquests.:confused:
I wouldnt hold your breath

thickmick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i AGREE my misses is only 5ft 3 and six stone but she deffo like a good fucking filling :biggrin1:

Randll86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My experience is smaller women had more problems with my size, I dated one girl who was 5' tall 90 lbs. and she had a very hard time with my girth, after a lot of fore play and lube she could take it sometimes, but would quickly get sore. On the other hand I used to fuck this girl who was almost 6' feet tall and I am guessing around 130 lbs. she had no problems, she was the only girl that I could really fuck hard and not have to worry about hurting her, actually she broke the bed a few times bouncing on my dick.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Slightly framed and skinnier girls, however, generally (there it is, again) take it in their stride, give at least as good as they get, then jump up and completing their morning exercise routine, prior to cooking breakfast and barely give your cock a second glance, let alone pay it a compliment.:eek:

as a big girl i will say fuck breakfast, screw the exercise routine and let me back on that cock. But if you prefer a small girl and a morning-wood wank then so be it, enjoy
:wink:

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to say that I generally seek out smaller girls, just for the visual juxtaposition.

But that's only on weekends and Wednesdays, when I'm filming.

Perhaps other, better endowed men than I, seek out the same, so to these girls a larger cock isn't anything special.

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

as a big girl i will say fuck breakfast, screw the exercise routine and let me back on that cock. But if you prefer a small girl and a morning-wood wank then so be it, enjoy
:wink:

What do ya fink occurs after breakfast and a shower:biggrin1:?:tongue:

The skinny girl goes back at it as do you, while her greater endowed sister cries foul and bemoans the fact that her lady-bits are sore.

Just speaking from experience and observation - generally - not always, but in the main.:cool:

Gab_Stone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have heard that smaller women enjoy sex more than larger ones. But they aren't always gung ho for it because its always more of a prevalent possibility than for some larger ones. Just something I heard, doesn't hold all that much water I think

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
What do ya fink occurs after breakfast and a shower:biggrin1:?:tongue:

The skinny girl goes back at it as do you, while her greater endowed sister cries foul and bemoans the fact that her lady-bits are sore.

Just speaking from experience and observation - generally - not always, but in the main.:cool:

Sweetie you've been fucking the wrong girls then. I love my ladies bits to be sore. Actually if they arent sore then ..pfft.. what fuck, was that a cock? :rolleyes:

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I've found my girl is happy to deal with the soreness afterwards, she feels 'worked.' Lately she is having some problems with my head inside her, but she's going to see her gyno and I'm sure it won't amount to much, they'll probably recommend some lube around her opening (it's the ridge around the head specifically that's causing problems) and that'll be that. I haven't found that smaller girls liked bigger cocks, it just seems to be a fairly universal preference, but one that is perhaps frowned upon for fear of the girl appearing to be a slut or just using a guy for his equipment. It's fine for women to prefer something though - if you like it, go for it. Feel no shame, we men sure don't have any - we pursue bigger breasts, flat stomachs, and big asses shamelessly. Do the same with regards to men - it's cool.

waytoohungforyou

Experimental Member
Media
Without a doubt my experience has been that the smaller, even very petite girls like a big dick, and can take more of said dick the than average or even larger girls. I realize there is no correlation between body part size and genital size for men generally speaking, but I honestly think there is something to this with females. My first wife was a very small girl, yet she loved to be screwed hard and long, and even enjoyed fisting when aroused. On the flip side, the tightest girl I ever had sex with was just over 6 feet tall.

Again my experiences, certainly not scientific fact... :wink:

Reactions: BigBen

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've met tall women who could not take all of me inside them. I would hit bottom, and still have an inch+ outside. And they were plenty aroused, so you'd think their cunts would expand to accept the who she-bang.

Other times, I found petite women who get the whole package. One time when going all in with a petite woman, I just wondered "Where does it go inside there?"

Just goes to show you can't judge a woman's depth by her height.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've generally had harder time with smaller women, I've had them stop and go ohhh no thats to big, and same but we can still fool around if you want. They'll go on about how large said appendage is but won't let it in, and can barely fit it trying to give oral. BUT! and thats a big one considering the biggest size queens I have known, where they have requirements and barely bat a lash at someone they know isn't packing have been under 5'4" and 120lbs. The most cock crazed one was about 5 foot with two of the largests breasts I have ever encountered. She was dating 2 guys and seeing odd others at times. Both dudes were of the greater size. When she found out I was large she got mad and was like why didn't you tell me you were big and grab my junk through my pants. I just about coughed coffee all over her. One of her friends had told her in the bathroom and when she returned she barely sat down before calling me on it. I have found taller girls are more amazed at the size but complain to no end afterwards where as the short ones would take it and smile would hop off and go to cheer practice or do a marathon or some crazy thing.

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've generally had harder time with smaller women, I've had them stop and go ohhh no thats to big, and same but we can still fool around if you want. They'll go on about how large said appendage is but won't let it in, and can barely fit it trying to give oral. BUT! and thats a big one considering the biggest size queens I have known, where they have requirements and barely bat a lash at someone they know isn't packing have been under 5'4" and 120lbs. The most cock crazed one was about 5 foot with two of the largests breasts I have ever encountered. She was dating 2 guys and seeing odd others at times. Both dudes were of the greater size. When she found out I was large she got mad and was like why didn't you tell me you were big and grab my junk through my pants. I just about coughed coffee all over her. One of her friends had told her in the bathroom and when she returned she barely sat down before calling me on it. I have found taller girls are more amazed at the size but complain to no end afterwards where as the short ones would take it and smile would hop off and go to cheer practice or do a marathon or some crazy thing.

any pics of the big breast chick?:biggrin1:

so what happened with her?

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
any pics of the big breast chick?:biggrin1:

so what happened with her?

Oh she was bat shit crazy, I fooled around with her a couple of times but she was strung to tightly. Always pissed of at someone and swearing. Good angry animal sex but not worth the ear full at the end of the day. Kind of stayed friends with her but when a couple years later she was complaining how her one (new) bf was fooling around on her pissed her off and she had to get tested, I asked why it was wrong for him to see others but not her? She got mad sad I was blaming her, I couldn't care less. I wished her good luck with her studying for her exam and she told me to fuck my self hehe since than when I see her i think theres maybe 10 words spoken before we move on to others. No no pics that was before I had a digital camera. I didnt care much to use film than either, I was lazy. I usually just get doubles of everybody else's pics. I hang out with chicks more than guys and if there is one thing I've noticed is in a group of girls there usually is one or more cameras (not including celphone ones) but with dudes its like a miracle if one does.

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh she was bat shit crazy, I fooled around with her a couple of times but she was strung to tightly. Always pissed of at someone and swearing. Good angry animal sex but not worth the ear full at the end of the day. Kind of stayed friends with her but when a couple years later she was complaining how her one (new) bf was fooling around on her pissed her off and she had to get tested, I asked why it was wrong for him to see others but not her? She got mad sad I was blaming her, I couldn't care less. I wished her good luck with her studying for her exam and she told me to fuck my self hehe since than when I see her i think theres maybe 10 words spoken before we move on to others. No no pics that was before I had a digital camera. I didnt care much to use film than either, I was lazy. I usually just get doubles of everybody else's pics. I hang out with chicks more than guys and if there is one thing I've noticed is in a group of girls there usually is one or more cameras (not including celphone ones) but with dudes its like a miracle if one does.

If you have any hot girl friends share some pics with us...lol

peace