Small girl, big cock

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I totally live for small girl/big guy videos. My wife watches them with a "glazed over" look, as she's expressed the desire (many times) to be on the receiving end of one of the big boys. Her opinion is that, at least in her small circle of friends, the more petite girls definitely seem like the size fiends, for some unknown reason.

Bah, I like all sizes... and the really tall ones (my height or over... even 7' - 8') would just be awesome... you'd look like a tamer leading on the beast :D

Regardless, I was impetuously curious of a very petite female who's entire legs were thinner than my tool... and I must admit,.. that really got the heart racing ;\

autumnbreeze4321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it's that cock that makes any girl look super small!

Yep, I do agree..if you focus only in the initial penetration scenes and zoom pics...

:cool: But...at least to me, my small girl & big guy fantasy starts much before that, is the attraction for a huge guy, tall, broad, big all over the real thing to me..I would not fancy a skinny guy with a big one..yep, my fantasy involves carrying me around, we playing catch me, his showing muscular strenght all over, and the contrast all over of my petitness and his greatness not forgetting the very important big hands too...than is a whole package going on not only penetration zoom situation...

Hmmm..its for sure my favorite fantasy. :smile:

DarkPhantom

Experimental Member
Media
Yep, I do agree..if you focus only in the initial penetration scenes and zoom pics...

:cool: But...at least to me, my small girl & big guy fantasy starts much before that, is the attraction for a huge guy, tall, broad, big all over the real thing to me..I would not fancy a skinny guy with a big one..yep, my fantasy involves carrying me around, we playing catch me, his showing muscular strenght all over, and the contrast all over of my petitness and his greatness not forgetting the very important big hands too...than is a whole package going on not only penetration zoom situation...

Hmmm..its for sure my favorite fantasy. :smile:

Mind if I print it out and hang it on the wall? :wink: Cause it's yet another reason for me to go back to the gym. Not that I'm weak by any means, I just lost a few pounds of muscles last couple years. :mad:

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh man....you are 6'6" giant...:eek: :cool:

Just imagine...I'm 5'2"...:tongue:

Yeh, Autumn and myself are bad....lol...

But the situation in question is trully exciting for the imagination for sure.

bad? we hope so! can i have a ring-side ticket to your naughty predilections as well Gisella and Autumn? too hott!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mind if I print it out and hang it on the wall? :wink: Cause it's yet another reason for me to go back to the gym. Not that I'm weak by any means, I just lost a few pounds of muscles last couple years. :mad:

For all means and good of "the cause", please do it if you fancy it !:tongue:

And Mr. Krisse...I read somewhere that the tallest males (and females) are the Nordics (and Germans too)..well, well, well...mmmm..cool giant land to visit in a near feture to check....lol...:tongue: :wink:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
bad? we hope so! can i have a ring-side ticket to your naughty predilections as well Gisella and Autumn? too hott!

:cool: Yeh..bad in a good naughty way..:biggrin1:

People..I talk like a parrot in the board but I do not have a single drop of exibicionist blood in me...

The show will be kept private but I may share it..in words..when I meet the all over giant...:cool:

LOONY8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
short girls are the sexiest...better body control and better asses.

indeed asses are great. in my current class there is a petit girl and she is so sexy, i get a hard on every single time i see her, so i spend most of my time sitting and trying to cover the bulg.

DarkPhantom

Experimental Member
Media
And Mr. Krisse...I read somewhere that the tallest males (and females) are the Nordics (and Germans too)..well, well, well...mmmm..cool giant land to visit in a near feture to check....lol...:tongue: :wink:

Never heard that, but could be. At 6'3 I'm about the shortest (male) in my family (cousins included).

8inchy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i 'dated' a girl when i lived in Bangkok. she was 4'7" and 77lbs. fuck it was mindblowing. my cock was longer than her forearm. she had to be drunk to take me.:crying:

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never heard that, but could be. At 6'3 I'm about the shortest (male) in my family (cousins included).

:tongue: I'm the shortest too..

Women in my family are between 1.62 to 1.70 and males 1.75 to 1.85

Lol..I was eating the same diet and came from the same tree as they...I'm the maskote of my family team...lol

And petit women can be sweet but they can be fearless and very bold...plus I enjoy nice fights..:cool: :biggrin1:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Then I would need one of those to keep up with me. :wink:

Do you enjoy play fighting warriors too, Krisse?

I have to confess that I like martial arts, and prefer watching fighting movies not in a theater but at home..to mirror their action if I fancy to..I'm the 'karate kitty'..lol..

:cool:

DarkPhantom

Experimental Member
Media

I have to confess that I like martial arts, and prefer watching fighting movies not in a theater but at home..to mirror their action if I fancy to..I'm the 'karate kitty'..lol..

:cool:

Well I guess we got something in common then. I really enjoy fighting/martial arts movies and events such as K1.

As a kid I never had the opportunity to practice martial arts, never really had the time since I did a lot of other sports + that my dad didn't like the thought of me doing martial arts back then. So as soon as I moved away from "home" I started doing martial arts. Now days it's mostly kung fu on regular basis, although I try other kinds when I get the opportunity.
If nothing else it's a really good work out. :smile:

Sorry, I gotta say you really lost me there. ?