Small girl, Big guy...

AliciaWild: Hi, everyone! Im new here as you can probly tell, and I joined here so i can ask this question~ Please respond as soon as you can, it's quite important to me. Thanks~

My boyfriend and I have recently became sexual, but my problem is that he is extremly thick, and I cannot accept anything farther than his head/gland. Ive been doing exercises and thigs i found on the internet but it doesnt really seem to be working. Its very fusterating for both of us as that I usually endup giving him oral or a handjob instead. Please dont say "Just use more lube" we've tried that, and forcing it as hard as possible, but the results of that were not very good for me. Thanks guys~

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK...i wont tell you to use more lube, but...dont use less.
:D

Relax.
That is a main key to it.

And practice taking something of similar size (a vibrator/dildo/whatever).
It will get you more used to it, and more opened up.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
My advice is to 'work up' to his size, eg use a toy or something, and build up bigger and bigger til you feel comfortable, I dont know if that would happen in one session or a few months but seems like a good idea, to me anyways.

Aside from that, lube up, maybe put him in a bit soft and let him get hard inside you? That's if you really want him all in...Also some girls it just isnt physically possible to take something too big. There's a limit to everything.

Pappy

Media
Make sure he has you totally aroused. Lots and lots of foreplay, get him to go down on your and really get you worked up before he even attempts to enter you. You should also work with some toys and work your way up to his size. Have him help you and make it a part of your foreplay.

Good luck

the_force: i don't know how accurate this is, but since i'm one of the more thicker guys around here...i have a LOT of experience with this. Comfort level is very big...the thing that works for me is very simple. I LOVE oral sex...honestly, i'd rather be down on a woman then fucking her for the most part. The wetter a woman on....the more turned on she is, and the more comfortable and relaxed she is, the better. For me, since i like it a lot, i'll probably stay down on a woman...a good half hour-45 minutes...before i even try sticking my cock into her. It's a matter of going slow...taking your time...having him talk to you doesn't hurt either...if he's a talker, like i am. I ask often "how are you feeling baby? Are you ok?" things like that...it makes the woman feel a lot safer with me. Then just proceed slowly...have him work a little in...and hold it...he's gotta be patient...a lot of patients is required for thicker men as i'm sure a lot can attest to. ONce you feel comfortable with that size..tell him to go in a little more....do this as much as possible until you can't take anymore...that'd be my advice :) I hope i helped

gamma_phi: Everything eveyone has said I would agree with. Also, you need to be sure you are WANTING to be sexual with him. Sometimes we do things but we REALLY don't want to. This can cause some subconscious anxieties which will cause you to be *tight* and not loose when engaging in sexual congress. But if you are wanting to be with him, then try Knight's suggestion, it sounds pretty sane. good luck

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alicia,

My wife an I have this same problem. We've started using lube, but still if we haven't had sex in awhile it hurts her. My thickness (6.25" around) seems to be at the root of the problem as it seems to be at yours too. It is usually after her period when we have not been sexually active in a week and a half that is particullarly difficult for her. What we usually do is that she gets on top and controls the penetration. We usually take it very slow. Sometimes we do have to stop because of her discomfort, but usually by the second and certainly the third attempt she doesn't feel the discomfort.

If you've had sexual relations before and not had the same discomfort you may want to try what we do. Try getting on top and controling the speed of the penetration. It is probably just a matter of you adjusting to his size. To ease your mind, my wife tells me it is worth the pain at the beginning. To enjoy the pleasures of a large cock requires a little pain in the beginning.

I hope this is helpful.

iwfuutaudls: buy yourself a vibrator which you can comfortably use. when you are making out with him. use the vibrator to bring yourself to orgasm. after an orgasm, the vagina is extremely relaxed and very well self-lubricated.

have him enter you very slowly and communicate very clearly with one another.

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would differ with iwfuutaudls. As you probably know, you begin to "dry up" after an orgasm. This will only increase the discomfort if his penetration begins afterwards.

Other ideas of using a dildo make sense, though that is something we (Wife and I) have not tried.

Cart2579

Just Browsing
Media
I also second the extended foreplay and lube. Another thing my g/f uses is a mini-vibrator on her clit when we first start, specially during penetration. She says it helps, all I know is if she does have the vib on teh clit during first penetration, she is extremely tight and sometimes painful for her. But with the vib, its a long slow deep penetration to the bottom, and she loves it. But as they have all said take your time and allow yourself and your b/f to enjoy every thick inch of penetration.

britlover

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by the_force@Feb 28 2005, 02:01 PM
i don't know how accurate this is, but since i'm one of the more thicker guys around here...i have a LOT of experience with this. Comfort level is very big...the thing that works for me is very simple. I LOVE oral sex...honestly, i'd rather be down on a woman then fucking her for the most part. The wetter a woman on....the more turned on she is, and the more comfortable and relaxed she is, the better. For me, since i like it a lot, i'll probably stay down on a woman...a good half hour-45 minutes...before i even try sticking my cock into her. It's a matter of going slow...taking your time...having him talk to you doesn't hurt either...if he's a talker, like i am. I ask often "how are you feeling baby? Are you ok?" things like that...it makes the woman feel a lot safer with me. Then just proceed slowly...have him work a little in...and hold it...he's gotta be patient...a lot of patients is required for thicker men as i'm sure a lot can attest to. ONce you feel comfortable with that size..tell him to go in a little more....do this as much as possible until you can't take anymore...that'd be my advice :) I hope i helped
[post=286991]Quoted post[/post]​

Force: you make me feel like I wanna be a woman, sometimes!! :lol:

I have to say that you're a very generous lover. I know a lot of str8 guys that barely even go the cunnilingus route.

the_force:
Originally posted by britlover+Feb 28 2005, 11:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(britlover &#064; Feb 28 2005, 11:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-the_force@Feb 28 2005, 02:01 PM
i don&#39;t know how accurate this is, but since i&#39;m one of the more thicker guys around here...i have a LOT of experience with this.  Comfort level is very big...the thing that works for me is very simple.  I LOVE oral sex...honestly, i&#39;d rather be down on a woman then fucking her for the most part.  The wetter a woman on....the more turned on she is, and the more comfortable and relaxed she is, the better.  For me, since i like it a lot, i&#39;ll probably stay down on a woman...a good half hour-45 minutes...before i even try sticking my cock into her.  It&#39;s a matter of going slow...taking your time...having him talk to you doesn&#39;t hurt either...if he&#39;s a talker, like i am.  I ask often "how are you feeling baby?  Are you ok?"  things like that...it makes the woman feel a lot safer with me.  Then just proceed slowly...have him work a little in...and hold it...he&#39;s gotta be patient...a lot of patients is required for thicker men as i&#39;m sure a lot can attest to.  ONce you feel comfortable with that size..tell him to go in a little more....do this as much as possible until you can&#39;t take anymore...that&#39;d be my advice :)  I hope i helped
[post=286991]Quoted post[/post]​

Force: you make me feel like I wanna be a woman, sometimes&#33;&#33; :lol:

I have to say that you&#39;re a very generous lover. I know a lot of str8 guys that barely even go the cunnilingus route.
[post=287155]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

LOL awesome :D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Dildos are a good way to break yourself in if girth&#39;s the problem. If length is, dildos can help too, or you can take it slow.

Spork

1st Like
Media
I had an encounter with a woman who was very apprehensive about my size, to the point of being a little bit scared. Fortunately, she also had a *very* powerful mini vibrator.

After some foreplay, we started out doggy style. She kept herself wet, relaxed, and happy with the vibe, and I slowly slid in the first couple inches. This was some sort of heavy industrial-duty vibrator: it didn&#39;t buzz so much as it shook. Feeling that thing working around the bottom of my shaft was HOT. Slowly she relaxed and let me give her more...still slowly, but deeper and deeper...she was getting hotter and hotter...finally I flipped her over and took her missionary style, and she still had the vibe going and she was cumming and damn, that was a good session. By the end of it I had her knees on my shoulders and was giving her all I had and she came again...wow.

I guess what I&#39;m saying is: try it yourself.
:evilgrin:

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Shelby@Feb 28 2005, 09:11 PM
You might want to practice with dildos of gradually increasing size. I believe they even make some that you can pump up a little at a time.

stretch :wow:
[post=287107]Quoted post[/post]​

If your boyfriend is bigger than above you may have problems...

D

deleted1223

my last g/f was about 5&#39;3" and im 6&#39;6" an my dick is almost 7" around an at 1st she couldnt take ne in either so we would try it every day an finally she got it in

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by AliciaWild@Feb 27 2005, 07:54 PM
Hi, everyone&#33; Im new here as you can probly tell, and I joined here so i can ask this question~ Please respond as soon as you can, it&#39;s quite important to me. Thanks~

My boyfriend and I have recently became sexual, but my problem is that he is extremly thick, and I cannot accept anything farther than his head/gland. Ive been doing exercises and thigs i found on the internet but it doesnt really seem to be working. Its very fusterating for both of us as that I usually endup giving him oral or a handjob instead. Please dont say "Just use more lube" we&#39;ve tried that, and forcing it as hard as possible, but the results of that were not very good for me. Thanks guys~
[post=286893]Quoted post[/post]​

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by AliciaWild@Feb 27 2005, 07:54 PM
Hi, everyone&#33; Im new here as you can probly tell, and I joined here so i can ask this question~ Please respond as soon as you can, it&#39;s quite important to me. Thanks~

My boyfriend and I have recently became sexual, but my problem is that he is extremly thick, and I cannot accept anything farther than his head/gland. Ive been doing exercises and thigs i found on the internet but it doesnt really seem to be working. Its very fusterating for both of us as that I usually endup giving him oral or a handjob instead. Please dont say "Just use more lube" we&#39;ve tried that, and forcing it as hard as possible, but the results of that were not very good for me. Thanks guys~
[post=286893]Quoted post[/post]​

AliciaWild,

Take time, try just hugging and rubbing your bodies together. You on top, easy going. Lube? yes. The re-discovered practice of "Frottage" now being practiced by many gay men, should relax you enough to accomplish the deed." My wife on top, relaxed and wanting, removed the size barrier for us. Take your time. This has been my advice to my boys (now 35 and 28 years old.)

blackwood

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Hey Alicia,

I had a nurse once who also was very tight, and she taught me a way to relax her cunt musculature and to widen it some. She used a finger (or mine) to rub (or make me rub) circular in her cunt, always along the walls, massaging them that way. On her it helped relaxing, she had this method from her job (what it&#39;s actually meant to help I&#39;ll keep to myself, I put that aside as I heard it from disgust).

Try it.
Bruce