small girls are really tighter (size 0, 98 lbs)

gordon69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok not another one of these threads about body size and pussy size. Previously I have only been with normal sized women (130-150 lbs) that were all above 5'7". Last week I had sex with a 21 year old hottie that was a mere 98 lbs and a size 0 (yes, ZERO) at about 5,6". She was obviously small sized but not anorexic. Well the myth is true (in my experience anyway).. I have an average sized penis (6.5") and pretty good girth, but nothing like some of the horses on here (!). She had a very hard time taking me all the way in and had to put her hand in front of her puss to guide me in. Doggy was not possible with her as she said it was too deep a penetration... Needless to say, her pussy was the tightest little thing I have ever experienced! It literally felt like I was fucking her peehole!!! It was almost too tight (and I thought I would never say that). Compare that to a couple of the other "larger" women which were loose as a goose, it is hard to go back!
She had the nicest looking pussy I have ever seen before as well with nice juicy full lips! I hope to hook up with her again soon! \Just my $0.02 worth. The Sesssss was amazing!

Reactions: mib348

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...and did you know small short men also have very tiny little penises???

...Body shape/size has little to do with genitalia and more to do with visual preference I am afraid ( its mostly genetic )

I am 5'10 and curvy and certainly dont feel I have a huge loose vagina as you implied.

x
Honey

Stubby4u9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The human body just wont be standardized, I have been with a girl at 5'1" and she took me without a problem,and I'm married to another gal at 5'1" who is tight tight, yeah she struggles sometimes but she is kinda of a freak for the pain a fack cock gives, so we are somewhat of a perfect match

D_ntelost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But, while this is true, I have had a very similar experience. I float around 7" but have been with several girls in the 5'4" range, all on the fit side, who have been wonderfully tight on me...it may differ, ofcourse, on all women but for my money, I love the tiny tight ones...plus...her small hand never hurt my ego haha

doctorro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm, I dont this this is true in general. I fucked a 5'8 chubby one and she was close to too tight.
Maybe depens on the location, just go to a little pony farm and ask some juveniles

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Is there a name for guys that prefer tight pussies? "size kings" perhaps?

In my experience, pussy tightness depends on the individual and not body size. I've been with a 5' 0" girl with a bucket cunt (excuse my French!:wink:)

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Gordon,

Glad you had a great experience, but all body types are different.

You may run into a tiny size zero girl, and she may have a loosey goosey pussy.

Once agian glad you had a great experience, just don't expect all tiny girls to be the same.

nerchia

Sexy Member
Media
Mmm... I've been with:

"medium" 165 cm girl, with LOOOOOOSE vagina
small 155 cm vietnam girl, very tight vagina
tall 170 cm, medium vagina
medium 165 cm girl, curvy, with very tight vagina
medium 165 cm, curvy, most tight vagina (we had never complete sex, I just never been able to enter!)

my actual gf is very tall (175 cm), and quite tight.

I'm 17,5 cm long, 15-16 wide (about 7x6-6,5)

pat_983

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My x is 5 and when she was much younger she was like 95 pounds and could handleabove average size easily(her favorite toy was a 9 inch x 6 inch dildo). my current is 5'6" and about 160 and she is much tighter. I think everyone is different. just like a 5' guy with a 10 incn wang of a 6 foot guy with a 6 inch piece (that' me) so body size is no indicator Go figure.

gordon69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks for your replies... I know that from my own experience one cannot generalize that ALL size 0 women are tight, and that was not my goal.. I was just sharing my personal experience with you guys and yes, I had fun. I am sure my findings will change once again when the next girl comes around!

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
By far the tightest I ever experienced was between the beautiful legs of a 5'6" south african Zulu lady, UK size 16/18 (I think US sizes are different, 38D boobs, huge ass, relatively small waist, lovely shape) and she'd had a child (though apparently no sex for the five years before we met) the loosest?, a similarly shaped white woman who was, when really turned on, up for being fisted, though to be fair I don't think she was any looser than my very petite (almost down to a size 0 at her slimmest) ex wife. Second tightest is my current Jamacan girlfriend (also slim but with some rather lovely curves) although she isn't even in the same league as the sometimes almost painfully tight Zulu lady was.

So basically, I reckon no relationship between tightness and body shape.

I would say that in my limited experience (of 2) that black women seem to have tighter pussies but I wouldn't want to start the opposite of the black dick thread... 2 isn't exactly a large sample, I clearly need to fuck a few more :)

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hell, I just need a broader sampling of women before I can make any statements like that...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At 5'9" and 180 lbs I am what most men call thick. I am not particularly curvy, (no hour glass figure here) though I do have a nice bubble butt and small perky boobs. I have been told by men ranging in size from 5.75 x 4.75 up to 8 x 6 that I have the tightest and best pussy they have ever fucked. Maybe it's because I do kegels; but I like to think I am just naturally blessed. :biggrin1:

PS - The OP hates my ass because I have stretch marks he rated me a 4! :confused: WTF?!?

Hey Gordon,
Glad you had a great experience, but all body types are different. You may run into a tiny size zero girl, and she may have a loosey goosey pussy. Once agian glad you had a great experience, just don't expect all tiny girls to be the same.
MrMXYZPTLK you sound smarter than most here.

yeah im 5,10 and curvy and ive been told im pretty tight so u never can tell
Tall girls are better at pretty much everything. :05: We also have bigger more productive brains. :05:

So basically, I reckon no relationship between tightness and body shape. You are correct!

I would say that in my limited experience (of 2) that black women seem to have tighter pussies but I wouldn't want to start the opposite of the black dick thread...
2 isn't exactly a large sample, I clearly need to fuck a few more :)
Call me if you're ever in New Jersey. :flirt: :05: I'm a Black woman with a bit of South Carolina Cherokee, and County Kilkenny Irish thrown in for fun. I bet I rock your world.

missnatallia

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
...Body shape/size has little to do with genitalia and more to do with visual preference I am afraid ( its mostly genetic )

I am 5'10 and curvy and certainly dont feel I have a huge loose vagina as you implied.

x
Honey

Honey, my body type is very similar to yours and I am also 5'10. I have been told by every man I have been with that I am the tightest they have ever felt. Again, I think it has to do with the woman more than the size/height of the woman.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Call me if you're ever in New Jersey. :flirt: :05: I'm a Black woman with a bit of South Carolina Cherokee, and County Kilkenny Irish thrown in for fun. I bet I rock your world.

Ah, mixed race women are the sexiest. My beautiful 'Jamacan' girl is 1/8 scottish and 1/8 indian. Seriously though, we are programmed to be atracted to people as genetically different as possible by simple evolution. It produces healthier and better looking offspring so we tend to be descended from from those with that preference and it gets passed on. Sure, it's a subtle effect and for too much of the world it's far weaker force than racism/bigotry/simple fear of the different.

Sadly, my own mixed raceness is limited to a bit of probable spanish, 1/8 welsh and 1/8 "don't know" thanks to the loose morals of one of my great grandmothers...

Dayna

Experimental Member
Media
I'd say thats wrong because I'm 5'1 and I think i have a pretty big vagina (well atleast compared to the few women i've talked to).

I can take 9'' comfortably.

IMO i think its based more upon a womens hips, or more accurately possibly her hip to waist ratio.

I remember my university lecturer saying that women with the so called 'Wide child baring hips' unconciously attract me because wide hips possibly is related to vagina size (or width), which means that babies have a lot less trouble coming out.

This seems definitly true for my best friend who has unnaturally wide hips. She said her first baby came out quite easily.....so I'm willing to bet wide hips means wide pussy, not sure if it means deep pussy though.

Chest Rockwell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my ex is 5 ft 2.5 in, size 0 and 105 pounds, and i KNOW she can handle some xtra large manmeat.

it hurts her at first, but then she's game for anything.

diamond dave

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to say, it,s all good........ Been with small petite women, that were very loose. Been with women how are thick, and it takes a lot of foreplay and lube. Don,t judge a book, by it,s cover.