small guy jealous of friends and family

adam0108

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Been teased by friends and family, always the smallest guy in the room. Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience. Also like to hear from any guys who teased younger/smaller guys too. Send me a pm.

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
no I never did that I would seek out smaller or younger guys because that turned me on
plus i still love chubby uncut guys they start out shy till you get them naked

Peanut2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes I have always been the smallest. I have been teased about my smallness since middle school. Guess that is why I am into sph so much now.

DAVISDAVE

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At University my roommates mocked me too. I was never naked in the gym showers or after pool class. I am a bit nerdy and studied a lot to get the results I wanted...so they always called me tiny dave...which is true when flaccid. I am kinda small when flaccid. And some time ago we had this totally fucked up party and after some sex games, this girl had to blow me . She was kinda impressed that my dick did not stop growing and after it had reached full potential she gladly accepted and we left to her place. According to her it was the biggest cock she ever had and the new ´stretchy feeling made her cumm faster and harder than ever before. Maybe it was because she was drunk but she was very convincing

thin7

Expert Member
Media
At University my roommates mocked me too. I was never naked in the gym showers or after pool class. I am a bit nerdy and studied a lot to get the results I wanted...so they always called me tiny dave...which is true when flaccid. I am kinda small when flaccid. And some time ago we had this totally fucked up party and after some sex games, this girl had to blow me . She was kinda impressed that my dick did not stop growing and after it had reached full potential she gladly accepted and we left to her place. According to her it was the biggest cock she ever had and the new ´stretchy feeling made her cumm faster and harder than ever before. Maybe it was because she was drunk but she was very convincing

Davis, for one your balls are HUGE!!!!! Fucking hell dude. Like eggs they are. Also, you don't appear to have a small flaccid dick.

meschka

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Guys all I have to say is... That looks like a dick, only smaller. Haha don't take it to heart I get teased all the time about the size of my cock it's no less embarrassing If ur big or small. Just be happy with what u got and use it well