small guy, jealous of hung guys

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know whether we are that rare....

What I value is the individuality of the man... and the individuality of his cock. Big is not necessarily beautiful.

It's actually much more about the character of the individual. 90% of the time I'm entirely indifferent to a guy's cock: I am much more interested in his ass and his mind.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would say that if you are in a relationship, getting into cuckolding might be a big turn on for you :eek:) Also, I would like to point out that I have only had an orgasm from a man's penetration alone a couple times. All except one was from guys that had a smaller than average penis. It hits the g-spot over and over again where as bigger guys tend to fly right past it unless they come almost all the way out. Good stuff!

Ewhit49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm average like 6.5" erect but I'm jealous of larger more hung guys as well. My best friend is only 5'9 and is 8" erect and always shows it off, drives me mad with jealously... Makes me feel so inferior especially because he's a smaller guy than I. I suppose I can't do anything about it though, no sense in obsessing.

Bobmark

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Despite me being entirely average at around 5", I really don't have much desire to have a bigger penis. I'm happy with it, and that's what matters. Least I don't have to be constantly annoyed by it taking up too much room in my pants ;)

D

deleted136887

How big do you guys want to be?
Well this is the point, really....
I want to be the biggest. Aint'gong to happen, I'm plenty big enough, I'm not insecure about my cock, I JUST WANT! Like you just WANT that car/bike/house you cannot have.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't think I am jealous of guys hung bigger than me... I just envy them. My envy drives my bi streak to find guys with bigger cocks to play with. I love the feel of holding and stroking a nice thick cock - the heft and weight is incredible compared to my slender one. They feel more masculine and powerful.

Simple... bigger is hotter and better and so much more stimulating both visually and physically!

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are many threads on this site that include surveys about size. Just about every guy wants to be bigger. Many are already above average. It's like money, it doesn't matter how much you have, you always want a little more. Just imagine if there was a magic genie out there, everyone would want a 12" dick. But once everyone had a 12" dick, then the next guy would want a 15" dick. It would go on and on until every woman in the world was severely damaged. So you are 4", would being 6" really make you happy? The next thing you know you would see an 8" and want that.

Everyone wants to be tall. I am 6'4" and constantly bang my head on stuff. I have problems finding the right clothes, car and sleeping in small beds. There are definite problems with being tall and there are definite problems with having a large penis. Thread after thread discusses hiding bulges, embarassment, not fitting, and shallow people treating you differently. Accept yourself as you are.

D

deleted136887

^^^^^^You speak the correct, unemotional, logical truth. But that does not stop (all of) us males from wanting a bigger cock. Like you say, it's the monkey thing

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I really enjoy being around people who are comfortable with themselves. I have a friend who is short and constantly makes jokes about being short. He is a blast to be around. I have a friend who is overweight and constantly makes jokes about being overweight. He is also a blast to be around. Neither of these people when joking degrade themselves. They just happily accept who they are and their circumstances. I have another friend who is bald and hates it. He constantly complains about it and goes into a fit of rage if anyone else mentions anything about baldness. It is uncomfortable to be around him. Accept who you are! Don't be afraid to even laugh at yourself once in a while. People will enjoy being around you and overlook your differences.

goodguy2244

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have always been envious of big guys. I am 6'4" tall and my dick is only 5.75" long, 5" in circumference, but very small when flaccid. The envy is so strong, and over time it has become part of my sexuality. I love being smaller than the guy I'm having sex with. I can't really explain it, but there's envy, humiliation, and embarassment all mixed in, and nothing turns me on more.

That said, I've been with several guys smaller than me, and didn't really enjoy it. You might call me shallow, or a size queen, but that is what turns me on, being smaller than the guy I am with, even if it is just a little bit smaller. Anybody else feel like this?

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
Anybody else feel like this?

In a way.

I identify as small, probably because I developed rather late and was significantly small when it seemed so important. I’m a little over 6” so actually just average, but that’s not my psychology.

I don’t think I’m a size queen,

I respond very emotionally to servicing guys who are bigger and by expressing my awe and delight in them. I’m not especially attracted to very large guys – not unattracted or anything – it’s just not important to me. A masculine guy who is proud and hot with something near 7” either way will probably drive me nuts.

longverythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You should stretch it and squeeze it. Check out my post in the Penis Enlargement section. If you are willing then buy a stretcher.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
having a smaller cock doesn't make you a lesser person. to say it does is bullshit.

small cocked guys should recognise that everybody has strengths and weaknesses.