small guy seeking advice

hotguy_4u2c

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
ok ladies ive been talking to this girl for a few weeks now. im thinking about meeting her in person. she has hinted at sex and i think theres a good chance it will happen. my question is should i tell her about my small endowment now or let her find out on her own. im packing about 4 to 4.5 in length and 4.5 in girth. im a muscular built guy at about 215 lbs and am afraid she will be expecting more as im sure most women would be. i just dont want her to be to dissapointed. what would be the best way to bring it up , jokingly say oh by the way ive got a small penis...lol :wink: what would you prefer to be told or just find out. please be honest and dont try to spare my feelings i know size matters...lol pic of my penis enclosed.:smile:

Attachments

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quite frankly, I would NOT just come out and "confess" to her about being smaller. I know it's old fashioned, but deep down women want their men to be confident and self-assured, so a "confession" of this sort might send her running in the opposite direction!

Instead, tell that while God/Nature/Genetics (whatever you believe in) did not bless you with a large member, you WERE endowed with the most amazing ________ (mention the skills or endowments you're proud of -- tongue, endurance, hands, whatever) etc etc etc.

In other words, the trick is to shine the spotlight on what you're GREAT at. Give her something to look forward do, not something to sympathize with you about.

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude,
Your body is so hot, I'd trade you dick and all. Don't tell her, because lack of self confidence can mislead in a lot of ways. Just think how you could power stroke her and never really hurt her like a big one would be banging her cervix. Your legs are gorgeous, especially above the knee cap.

Cheers,

Mattyacht

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know the question was to women, but just thought I would say that you have a great body, and for that matter a nice looking dick.

Remember that old and worn out expression, but never the less still very true:
It's not the size that matters, but how you use it!

Your dick may be smaller than some others, but that does not mean it doesn't work. I am sure that you have used it in the past and know it indeed works.

It looks healthy and strong, and attached to equally nice balls. Who knows, she just may not be a size queen and might be hoping for a
package just like yours.

Don't be down on yourself. I agree with hotmilf, make it a positive
thing instead of a negative.

You have a number of appendages other than that one between your legs (those legs should impress her, by the way) that you can use to ring her chimes. I bet you can find ways of using all of them and in the long run drive her crazy and up the wall. Also, use that appendage in your mouth and give her the best oral she has ever had. My wife's sister used to say, "Dicks are only one part of the body used in Love Making."

Maybe one of the forum's women would be nice enough to PM you with some suggestions. They certainly know more about it.

Good Luck.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, my, you do have a small dick. But, you can only work with what you have.

Don't mention a thing and just see how it turns out. Maybe make up for it by giving head and using your tongue a lot.

Just bang away and shoot a lot of cum and see how it turns out.

chilipepper25

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't see any reason why you should mention it, she might be disappointed, but if you tell her before you even meet her you run the risk of her blowing you off.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seeking advice?

My advice is that you start seeing a third grade schoolteacher.

You'll look positively gargantuan compared to most of the other males in her life, and you'll get to spend quality time with someone who can provide for your remedial reading comprehension needs.

ebb33

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think that comment was necessary.

Anyway, tell her, but not as a surprise topic, maybe look for a good way to smuggle it in. don't tell it directly, but make a hint. don't say it in a appologizing way, but in a i-have-other-things-to-offer-and-i'm-a-sex-god-way :wink:

I don't see any reason why you should mention it, she might be disappointed, but if you tell her before you even meet her you run the risk of her blowing you off.

Depends what you're looking for; a quick lay or something serious. If she blows you off then she wasn't worth the effort if it's the latter.

In truth, I've never warned and it has not been a problem. I've got 5x4 so you're at least half an inch bigger in girth.

I use a trick to turn a worm into a dragon. :wizard:

Start with the heavy petting, fingering, etc. with your pants still on. Keep it dark. Then go down on her. When you feel she's wet, insert your pinky into the vagina like a penis and keep it there, stroking in and out just like a penis. The vaginal entry will shrink to fit your pinky (or other finger if they're slim). Try not to make her orgasm but get her close. Then when she's reached the plateau phase, drop the drawers, slip on a condom, and enter her. Because the vagina has adjusted to the girth of the pinky, your dick will feel much bigger and give her great friction. Remember that girth makes a big deal in how things work. Keep your pelvis in close, grinding your pubis against hers to keep the clitoral stimulation going. Use one hand to steady yourself, and another to stimulate her clitoris intermittently. Go down on her again if need be, reinserting the pinky to keep things tight. When she plateaus again, this go as deep as you can and do lots of shallow quick thrusts with your head (as it's the widest part of your particular cock) while using your hand on her clitoris. She should, if things go right, arch her back and have the ride of her life.

Do it right and by the time it's over she won't give a damn what's between your legs so long as you have two balls.

Good luck dude and let us know how it goes :smile:.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Quite frankly, I would NOT just come out and "confess" to her about being smaller. I know it's old fashioned, but deep down women want their men to be confident and self-assured, so a "confession" of this sort might send her running in the opposite direction!

Instead, tell her that while God/Nature/Genetics (whatever you believe in) did not bless you with a large member, you WERE endowed with the most amazing ________ (mention the skills or endowments you're proud of -- tongue, endurance, hands, whatever) etc etc etc.

In other words, the trick is to shine the spotlight on what you're GREAT at. Give her something to look forward do, not something to sympathize with you about.

Now this is EXCELLENT ADVICE! :smile:

Oh, my, you do have a small dick. But, you can only work with what you have.

Don't mention a thing and just see how it turns out. Maybe make up for it by giving head and using your tongue a lot.

Just bang away and shoot a lot of cum and see how it turns out.c

This is BAD advice.

cI don't think that comment was necessary.

Anyway, tell her, but not as a surprise topic, maybe look for a good way to smuggle it in. don't tell it directly, but make a hint. don't say it in a appologizing way, but in a i-have-other-things-to-offer-and-i'm-a-sex-god-way :wink:

I'd avoid the phrase sex god. Most people equate sex god with a big dick, so just avoid that terminology all together.

ebb33

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Say it LIKE a sex god and not THAT he is a sex god. but I know what you mean :wink:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
are you implying that penises dont come that small?

They do come that small, yes. However most of these type posts here have been sph. Most of the time when just a couple of us call that fact out, the poster is never seen again. If you go back and look at this guys posting history it's fairly obvious. If sph is what someone is into, that's fine, for them. I just won't be a part of it, and I don't think this forum is the proper place for it, either. Correct me if am out of line here. Just my $.02 worth.