Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seeking advice?

My advice is that you start seeing a third grade schoolteacher.

You'll look positively gargantuan compared to most of the other males in her life, and you'll get to spend quality time with someone who can provide for your remedial reading comprehension needs.

LMAO,!!!!! god I am still pissing my pants on that comment, ...

If you feel you are not blessed ( in the cock department) why on earth do you feel you need to be validated on a LPSG ( website)?

Honestly I know people are being polite, and all...... but this is ridiculous,?!:eek:

Most women don't particularly care too much on the size as long as you are a good lover. As a size queen I certainly wouldn't fuck a small dick no matter how nice the body is. :eek: I would rather know a guy has a small dick, in advance so there wouldn't be any room for misunderstandings...I certainly wouldn't date a guy with a small dick or an average one at best. Why bother? it would be a complete waste of my time.:confused::confused::confused::confused:

It's all about price of admission if you have the goods, you get in, however the "ride" better be worth it or else I will opt to forgo the ride entirely.:biggrin1:

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ouch! you shoukld tell that women... but sound like you still are confident.

If anyone ask me the size I would say it is more than 2 inches.. :) lol

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
tell her..spare her the pain and yourself the embarrassment..I think that a lot of the women who answered should put themselves in you lady friends place..how would they feel if a man dropped his pants and had a penis so small you had to jerk it with two pinkies...they would be dissapointed .. most women here prefer large penises...thus the large penis support group...I have to ask if you like to be humiliated for having such a small penis....? .what are some comments past lovers had made about you smaller than normal penis...?

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LMAO,!!!!! god I am still pissing my pants on that comment, ...

If you feel you are not blessed ( in the cock department) why on earth do you feel you need to be validated on a LPSG ( website)?

Honestly I know people are being polite, and all...... but this is ridiculous,?!:eek:

Most women don't particularly care too much on the size as long as you are a good lover. As a size queen I certainly wouldn't fuck a small dick no matter how nice the body is. :eek: I would rather know a guy has a small dick, in advance so there wouldn't be any room for misunderstandings...I certainly wouldn't date a guy with a small dick or an average one at best. Why bother? it would be a complete waste of my time.:confused::confused::confused::confused:

It's all about price of admission if you have the goods, you get in, however the "ride" better be worth it or else I will opt to forgo the ride entirely.:biggrin1:

You're a woman that knows and demands what she wants, that is a major turn on!
What is the minimum size preference for you?
What size are you being loved with now?

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OP,

If you are real, and I thought you were, please read hotmlf's advice and do precisely what she suggests. Ignore the no-so-kind comments. :eek:

You have a nice body.

D_Cunningham Cumshipper

Just Browsing
Media
Although I think the OP may be a troll, some of the comments on here are absolutely ridiculous. If she doesn't specify that she would only have sex with a large penis then you are under no "obligation" to tell her. This is somewhat similar to the reasoning why some people here don't need to keep their IQ or the length of time they have been unemployed.

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Although I think the OP may be a troll, some of the comments on here are absolutely ridiculous. If she doesn't specify that she would only have sex with a large penis then you are under no "obligation" to tell her. This is somewhat similar to the reasoning why some people here don't need to keep their IQ or the length of time they have been unemployed.

I think he is a troll too:biggrin1:
No way someone will ask stupid question like that...
Yes, his dick is small. It will cause a problem, he is barely three inches. What else can I say?
He can please her another way I guess.

hotguy_4u2c

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hey thanks for the comments i appreciate the honesty, i wasnt trying to cause trouble....lol i only wanted a womans opinion as i was worried and didnt want to dissapoint this girl. i only added the pic so u could actually see what i was working with and its not 3 inches...lol...more like 4 to 4.5 on a good day..lol. i guess im out of place posting on a large penis site i understand that. i love lpsg because i think its great that women are finally expessing what they like and deserve. if a woman thinks im to small to please her i think its cool and thats her choice. i wish more women would be honest about penis size. nothing sexier than a big cock hanging between a guys legs ...lol....i guess im a size queen to. anyways love the site and all the size queens are great didnt mean to offend anyone. by the way all my pics are real no photoshop..lol

Curious Gal

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't like having sex with large dicks (ironic that I'm on here then hey) but rather smaller ones like yourself. They don't hurt or hit the end of me, I can relax, we can have a good grind.

I can NEVER relax while having sex with a hung male, because as soon as I relax my muscles they hit the end of me up in side and the shooting pain is almost unbearable.

I dunno, maybe I have a small chute, but I would rather a small dick over a big or average one any day. In all honesty.

BTW I'm a member here for the good advice, not necessarily because I love big dicks lol.

Don't be ashamed of what you have, you can still be the best root of her life even if you aren't hung. And you and a lovely body.

Good luck.

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't like having sex with large dicks (ironic that I'm on here then hey) but rather smaller ones like yourself. They don't hurt or hit the end of me, I can relax, we can have a good grind.

I can NEVER relax while having sex with a hung male, because as soon as I relax my muscles they hit the end of me up in side and the shooting pain is almost unbearable.

I dunno, maybe I have a small chute, but I would rather a small dick over a big or average one any day. In all honesty.

BTW I'm a member here for the good advice, not necessarily because I love big dicks lol.

Don't be ashamed of what you have, you can still be the best root of her life even if you aren't hung. And you and a lovely body.

Good luck.

I could fall in love with a girl like this...take the advice bro

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Good luck.

If only I were in Australia...

bigpex

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I vote with the "don't tell" crowd. Why? Because if she is truly that hung up on size, what the f do you owe someone that shallow anyway?! Beyond that, from one weightlifter to another (u look like it anyway) many women, my wife included, really get off on nice muscles. That's right, some women, probably a lot just see a large cock as icing on an already delicious cake!! (There is definitely an irony to this thread, being: some women mention how much women in general are attracted to confidence in a man, while others live to take that confidence away by insulting a man's sexual organ.)

From experience: I use my fingers all the time in foreplay and even after round one of lovemaking, I use a single index finger (while attending to other areas as well) to arouse my wife for round two. Point is, even after my cock has stretched her out somewhat (I'm slightly larger than average) she is still able to become hot and panting from just my friggin' finger. Depends on the woman, but don't tell, and certainly don't count yourself out before you've begun!!!

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Good luck.
Hey some good news for the smaller guys....lol there are some women left out there for us......hehe:biggrin1:

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why would you want to tell her beforehand? If she likes you enough to consider you a prospective sex partner, she's already evaluated enough of your qualities to pass you this far along.

The odds are going to be good that she will find you to be a perfectly fine sex partner. You look plenty buff, in any event, if your face is pleasant then you have plenty going your way.

In terms of physical appearance/qualities, women tend to climax more with men who have regular facial features rather than any particular penis size.

Be charming. Be a gentleman. Be attentive to her needs.

If she's "disappointed" because of your size or performance, well it was going to be something, maybe you don't make enough money, wrong religion, wrong political persuasion, etc.

If that happens, be a gentleman, thank her for her time, move on.

hotguy_4u2c

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
just for an update i finally hooked up with this girl id been chatting with. we did have a conversation about penis size beforehand where i told her i wasnt hung and that i didnt want her to be dissapointed. she finally admitted that her biggest guy was 9 inches , another about 8, and her ex is 6.5. it was a little intimidating but also a turn on knowing she had been with a guy that was 9 inches. the passion between us was really hot though and we ended up having sex for 2 hours. she admitted after that she thinks im small but use it really well. she wants to measure my penis the next time we meet. ive never had a woman do that and im really excited .