Small guys: have you ever been humiliated or made fun of for it?

flaccid7in

Sexy Member
Media
I love when I'm in the locker room or having a threesome with another guy and they comment on how big it is. Makes me feel so good and superior.

For the small guys, I'm wondering if you've ever experienced the opposite. Ever been naked in front of friends or in a locker room and been made fun of or humiliated? Maybe you're in a sexual situation (with a guy or hit and they comment)? Not interested in explicit SPH, just the unexpected ones.

Tell me your stories!

StillSmall

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's not unusual for me to be the smallest in a threesome or one or the smallest in a more-some. Sorry to disappoint, but I've never been taken down on that account.

Now, there are times that I would have enjoyed getting into an SPH scene, but outside of fantasy, people just don't do that without being encouraged. Hell, even when I've been a total sub bottom in a group scene and indicated that I could get into it, it's really hard for even experienced doms to go there because we're so concerned about offending people that way.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, I had two very well endowed room mates who teased me in a funny way, but it really turned me on! Their flaccid cocks were huge like yours! Although most small dicked guys would be upset, a lot of us love being teased by big cock Men.

startrek1

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Shared a house with guys from the rugby team at uni, and one of them was pretty small, about 5", we used to humiliate him all the time.

Reactions: marknyc

Altough Im average. I have had comments on my manhood. Negative ones. It hurted me. The scars are still bleeding on my soul.

Reactions: Nick9

StillSmall

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've gotten lots of comments, and even questions like what happened to it. The comments soemtimes crack me up, it's as if they don't think I know I'm small and they need to inform me. I havent gotten much teasing or humiliation.
And such an amazing small cock you've got! Want that soooooo much!

Reactions: Kragger

stldve72

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Altough Im average. I have had comments on my manhood. Negative ones. It hurted me. The scars are still bleeding on my soul.
You look above average to me honestly, cant see anyone making comments about you being small unless youre hanging around a group of 9 inch monsters

stldve72

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've gotten lots of comments, and even questions like what happened to it. The comments soemtimes crack me up, it's as if they don't think I know I'm small and they need to inform me. I havent gotten much teasing or humiliation.
What you lack downstairs you make up for in looks, very handsome guy

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
When a big guy makes fun of a small guy the big guy is only trying to boost his own ego. And that's nothing to be prod of imho. Sure, I enjoy it when people check out my bulge, but it stops there.

Small guys should be just as proud of their man toy as big guys.

Reactions: keenobserver

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hot build.

Reactions: Kragger

tinytigger

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's not unusual for me to be the smallest in a threesome or one or the smallest in a more-some. Sorry to disappoint, but I've never been taken down on that account.

Now, there are times that I would have enjoyed getting into an SPH scene, but outside of fantasy, people just don't do that without being encouraged. Hell, even when I've been a total sub bottom in a group scene and indicated that I could get into it, it's really hard for even experienced doms to go there because we're so concerned about offending people that way.

I've been with some pretty big guys in a number of three-ways, usually 7 or 7.5 which is 3+ inches bigger than me, and sometimes 8, very rarely 8.5 and almost 9 inches, but none of them have ever made fun of me to my face. And one time there was an Asian bodybuilder in one three-way that I had where he was smaller and less thick than me. The guy had an incredible body (must have worked out for an hour or two every day!) but that cock of his was ridiculous, especially with all of the muscle that he had! I couldn't say anything bad while we were with him, but after he was gone my bf at the time and I just couldn't resist making light a bit about his cock size.

danbala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Average hear but I try to get big guys to comment, but it rarely happens IRL. Sometimes on the cam I can get a good one going.

D

deleted817718

My wife made me send her a dick pic with a ruler when she was on a girls night out so she could show her friends for a laugh. They sent me a reaction vid too

Reactions: daisy9