small guys jealous of large guys

adam0108

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Any other smaller guys here ever get jealous of your well hung brother, dad, uncle, friend, someone close? Did you ever lose a girl to your brother or best friend because of size?

D_Perseigh Peestick

Just Browsing
Media
Nope. Actually one time, me and my brothers, Im 24, the other brothers are 27 and 30. All thought to show and see who was bigger. So we stood in the mirror and whipped them out. We all had the exact same sized flacid cock. It was weird, they even had like the same wrinkles and stuff. So we joke all the time, want to trade wifes, she wont notice a difference.

cyclistlarge

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
guess I wouldn't mind hanging soft as big as my Dad. wouldn't know about hard thank god but wouldn't mind being bigger there either i don't suppose...as far as being jealous, yeah a little. especially with some of the guys on here.

Last edited:

naturistMale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
as a smaller Guy, when they are not interested in a second "go-at-it"
i just assume it's because of my (lack of) size.
could be they are just not into me

sjcgymrat

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jealous isn't the exact word. Envious a little maybe, but I do enjoy seeing a bigger guy and of the situation is right will always flash an approving smile. It took a while to adjust to the idea of being outgunned, though. I am competitive and line to be the best at everything. Can't win them all , though.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
my twin brother is jealous of me... his dick is two inches smaller... but bigger hands, go fig.....so I always kid him and call him pint size...lol

gunit56_17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am indeed jealous of anyone I have ever seen excepting for one guy who when we were teens got involved in a little experimentation...and much to my surprise he was actually smaller than I...my signature says it all!

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
we all have advantages and disadvantages in areas of life. think about it, in life, in all areas, there are winners and losers. Ronaldo is a winner at football/soccer. Jimi Hendrix was a winner at playing guitars. Bill Gates is a winner at acquiring wealth. But since these people are human beings, they have strengths and weaknesses.

being underendowed doesn't mean you're a total shit. A shit is subjective. everything is. :biggrin1:

embrace your small wang, since with acceptance comes peace. :biggrin1:

in truth, i cannot fully empathise since i am average length (6") but above average girth (2.25" width, just about 6" circumference). But life is too short to mope on anything.

B_smallpenis22

Experimental Member
Media
Of my friend - that's for sure. Growing up he always had the best of everything; he was the best looking, had the most money, was the most intelligent, and above all had the biggest cock. In particular one he stole one of my first girlfriends who i dated around age 18 when he was only 16. Never saw him hard though, only soft. It was like a 6 inch piece of thick cut kosher sausage. Man was I jealous, still am.