Small guys jealous of larger guys

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by adam0108, Mar 8, 2010.

1. adam0108

adam0108 New Member

This is for the guys or girls here to answer. I'm a smaller endowed guy. I sometimes wonder how often girls who date guys like me ever check out or even secretly sleep with my friends who may be better able to satisfy.

Or do you larger guys ever go after a girl you know is dating a smaller guy? Or are there any ladies here who care to comment?

Does anyone have any experience with this kind of situation?

2. the_reverend

Gold Member

i actually have a smaller friend who twice has used me a "well hung wingman" to score with a girl...basically, we'll be hanging out and he'll comment on how big i am and how small he is, but very affably and charming, just throwing it out there. somehow, it worked both times. i have to respect the game. ;)

3. D_Ellerby Eatsprick

D_Ellerby Eatsprick New Member

My ex and I were swingers. We met someone who was very well endowed. That man decided to go after me, as he wanted me as his gf. He did whatever to try to break my ex and I up, and likely manipulated my feelings. I got very confused about what I really wanted, and couldn't decide between two men. In the end, I decided to break up with my ex for him, except he disappeared.

4. nolbaby

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

LOL FAIL!

serves you right.

5. wallyj84

Gold Member

I think that qualifies as "epic fail."

6. Mal_the_Wolf

Mal_the_Wolf New Member

Albums:

easy to judge something you don't understand on face value isn't it

7. dolfette

Gold Member

how would i know what is friends' todgers were like, or if they knew how to use them??

''good morning, love. sleep well? want me to put some toast on for you?''

morning, sweetheart. toast would be great! by the way, did you know that my best mate has a much bigger dick than me? just thought you should know.''

''oh?''

''yeah! and he fucks like a god!! but...y'know...don't think about it too much, 'coz i'd get kinda jealous.''

''...ok...peanut butter or honey on your toast?''

8. wallyj84

Gold Member

Oh yes, very easy.

9. D_Ellerby Eatsprick

And who are you to judge, especially when you don't know the full story or even know me?

Don't judge unless you've walked in that person's shoes. Oh...that's right. You can't because you have a penis.

10. dolfette

Gold Member

the way i see it...

your experience highlighted the fact that the guy you were already with wasn't mr right.
    if things were rock solid then the other guy would never have been able to come between you.
    ok, so the new guy turned out to be another mr wrong...but better no man than the wrong man, right?

i label the experience a success!
    you clearly came away from it wiser than you went in.

11. D_Ellerby Eatsprick

I absolutely like that thinking ! :) Only can grow from it.

12. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    To be fair, you did supply the story here for us to read.

http://www.lpsg.org/160973-each-day-i-dont-talk.html

It's not the penis that prevents them from walking in your shoes, it's the intelligence not to fall for someone whose face you've never seen.:rolleyes:

Epic is the word.

13. D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Wow. You have sunk to an all time low.

For that I'm leaving this site. Fuck you gillette.

14. dolfette

Gold Member

don't take things so personally, girly.

life experiences are usually messy! and we often kick ourselves for not knowing then what we know now...that just shows how much smarter they've made us.

it's all good.

15. D_Czarova Zucchini

D_Czarova Zucchini New Member

lol

so much for swinging "strengthening a relationship"

16. nolbaby

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    who am I to judge?
    I am a member of a forum to which you posted your comment for others (including yours truly) to read, ponder, and share their feelings about. That is who I am. Given that you were, apparently, under the assumption that a forum was a place where you could tell a story and have nobody share their thoughts on it, I can only assume that someone has played a dirty trick on you at some point in the past by convincing you that forums are places where you, and only you, write short stories for thousands of people to log on and read to themselves without ever interacting.
    That's just mean of whoever tricked you like that. Geez I hope it wasn't that same guy who got you to dump your boyfriend and then dipped.

17. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    As a large man, my understanding of many women is that penis size is a real bonus, everything else being equal. That is, once they find a man they enjoy being with, if he's well endowed it's even better. So why do I think my size would have any bearing on someone elses's relationship.

Also, for any woman I know or have known, I don't know her current partner's size. I may know if he's not much or a lover though, as women do tend to discuss extremes (very good, very bad, very large, very small).

18. B_icewill36

B_icewill36 New Member

lmao.... Owned

19. Incocknito

Gold Member

So I'm assuming Ellerby Eatsprick is what agirlonfire changed her name to...

But then was agirlonfire really a girl...She had pics from what I recall but when they have no pics and post these sorts of stories I'm always suspicious of their gender...

Anyway on topic:

I have a friend who its well known is small. Perhaps very small. But I don't shag my friends' girlfriends or even ex girlfriends. Plus I'm pretty sure no one in my circle of friends knows what lurks in my underpants.

My penis size has never got me laid. A lot of people seem to think that if you have a big cock you can get any girl you want, steal other people's girls etc but that's just a cuckold's fantasy.

In the real world there are many things higher on the list than cock size.

Draft saved Draft deleted