Small Guys Self-Sucking?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by babydickk, Nov 12, 2008.

1. babydickk

babydickk New Member

Albums:
    Hi all,

Although self-sucking isn't the biggest deal on this website, I must admit that 90% of the women I've done it for/shown it to have never seen it before, let alone thought it was possible.

However, what I find more surprising about my ability to do it is that I could be described as slightly underhung (4.75" x 4.25"). I''m a smaller guy (5,7' - 140lbs see pics) and don't do any strecthing or activities that would contribute to my being extra flexible.

So my question is, are there any other guys out there who would be considered 'small' in length (for the purpose of this thread we will use njt's 6.5" standard for the definition of small) that can perform auto-fellatio?

For the hung & extra hung guys who can do this - are you able to take in only the first inch or two? Or can you take it all the way down?

Given I can take a good 1.5" of my 4.75" cock down, it kills me thinking what I could do to myself if given an extra 3 or 4 inches (a realistic 7.75-8.75")

Thoughts?

2. B_bi_mmf

B_bi_mmf New Member

You say that you are not particularly flexible, but you must be extraordinarily so in order to do what you claim.

Let's see a photo.

3. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    wow, that's kinda sad that someone would say 6.5" is considered small, when the average is 5.5", but that's not the issue, yah?

i think auto-fellatio isn't so much about cock size as it's all about flexibility. there are plenty of guys here that are around 10" hard brah, and they can't self-suck their way out of on plastic bag. i think that's how the saying goes. oh wellz, whatever. my point is bruddah, that it's like, 95% flexibility, and 5% size.

and brah, stop putting your cock down. you have a very pretty cock (i mean that in the most masculine way possible haha). honestly, i'd rather have a cock your size that isn't ugly than a huge cock that's deformed.

and before i get peoples gettin the lynch mobs ready, i'm in no way saying or implying that huge cocks are deformed and ugly.

4. OldPArtner

OldPArtner New Member

I remember I used to be able to put my cock in my mouth, but I was 13 and it was barely 4" long; It was also hard for me to recover from the extreme stretching I had put my back through.

Now I'm 6.5" on a good day but my abdomen gets in the way those rare times I see whether I still have it in me.

Draft saved Draft deleted