Small guys showing off??

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Okay, have noticed an odd thing as of late.

Small endowed guys at the gym 'standing back' from the urinal...so that if you glance side wise, or even as you are walking in, you see there is (not to be rude) nothing 'there'...

One guy almost made me laugh out load- it reminded of when my sons were very young and had to pee- like a solid stream arcing up and over (you all remember those days....when it was like a garden hose, lol)

I have also seen this in 'regular' rest rooms...

I tend to stand back a bit if I REALLY have to go (hate the 'splash back).

darkboob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol that's a pretty pompous statement. Are you implying that any guy with an average or below dick needs to hide it?

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nick and Darkboob are right on the money! It's fine to have a big dick, but size is not the measure of a man. And you are being rude and snippy, Catman. If you're so superior, post some pix. --I apologize if I seem rude. Just want to be candid.

B_Greek_God

Just Browsing
Media
I hear ya catman, and no hes not saying they need to hide it, he just thinks its funny how normally someone who was not well endowed would hide it, and now even those who are under hung are trying to show off :p

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
maybe they realize that having a small penis isnt something to be depressed about. maybe they realize they have no control over it, and are happy for what they have. geez, some people are trying to knock people down for having some self esteem haha.

Antony1985

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have never seen the sort of scene you describe, but I think that is hot. My wife has always said that "a big cock is like parsley on your dinner plate. It looks nice when it's there but if you take it away... you still have dinner, right?"

A very wise woman for her years! I think all blokes should be proud of whatever they have and show it off! I think the little chaps are great!

Tony

I have never seen the sort of scene you describe, but I think that is hot. My wife has always said that "a big cock is like parsley on your dinner plate. It looks nice when it's there but if you take it away... you still have dinner, right?"

A very wise woman for her years! I think all blokes should be proud of whatever they have and show it off! I think the little chaps are great!

Tony

I love your wife! Will she marry me?

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always went to nude beaches and am especially small! I never gave it a second thought. I did see that many men were much more highly endowed than I, but so what? This was in NoCal at the Russian River.
It just seemed normal for everyone to be naked and nobody was spending a lot of time checking out sizes. We were there to sun bathe and swim, period! Sure, I knew I was smaller than others, but mine worked fine, thank you very much!
I only experienced the rudeness in LA when I went to the nude beach in Venice in SoCal. There were a lot of gays there and they would walk by and point at my rather small endowment and laugh! Crazy, rudeness.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Greek God- thank you...

I just thought it funny... it was *not* meant as a 'slam' on anyone (and to quote my late wife 'anything more than a mouthfull is a waste....but you aren't going ANYWHERE dear" (as she massaged her jaws ....lol

one guy even glanced over to see if anyone was looking?

and the pissing like a stuffed hosed STILL makes me laugh (as I wish I could pee like that again...ah....the joys of aging) hate trying to coax out that last drop or two so it does NOT drip down your pants legs...ugh

Winkee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a small cock and am proud of it. I never hide the fact.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I hide. I only ever use a urinal if the restroom is empty with little chance of another man coming in. I always go for the cubical.

Other men are extremely judgmental. I'm about 5" hard so soft I look quite small and I would hate other men to make fun of me because of it.

Penis size and masculinity are linked beyond a measure of question. To be made fun of for having smaller than average tackle is very emasculating and demeaning.

5inchAussie

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hide. I only ever use a urinal if the restroom is empty with little chance of another man coming in. I always go for the cubical.

Other men are extremely judgmental. I'm about 5" hard so soft I look quite small and I would hate other men to make fun of me because of it.

Penis size and masculinity are linked beyond a measure of question. To be made fun of for having smaller than average tackle is very emasculating and demeaning.

The majority of men are only 3-4" soft so nobody would be poking fun at anyone.

You should try showing it off - it's very liberating !

I used to think a little like you, until I started stripping off in showers and seeing we're all about the same size soft.

Last edited: