small guys watching hung man & woman

lightninggirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
a weird thing happened to me once. i had a friend who wanted me to do a MMF with him and his buddy, and i accepted. i had NO idea what my friend's size was, but wow ... teeny. very, very small, like barely 4" or so hard and about thumb-girth. sadly, that is not the smallest penis i've every been exposed to, but i digress...

anyway, once my tiny friend saw the size of his friend's thick, 8"-ish cock, he made no attempt to have sex with me. he just watched his friend and i get together and asked for oral. he contacted me a few times after that to get together for "oral only," so i think he was affected. or maybe that was his plan all along?

D_alfreleeb

Media
Sexuality
No Response
Only time I've had another guy present while I was with a girl, he wasn't too badly off, about 7" (I'm just below 9"), plus he seemed to know what he was doing much better than I did, judging from how many orgasms he gave her, so I was the one who ended up feeling inadequate.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have this (black) buddy of mine who told of an interesting encounter with a couple he met at a nudie camp he frequented. Sexual encounters, he said, happened mainly behind closed doors at the place, (as in other such places, in spite of the "official" line). But he didn't even go there for that... just to hang out in the buff. And most of the people he met he didn't find sexually attractive anyway, tho he claimed he got plenty enuf offers. He enjoyed their company moreso than anything.

Anyway, this couple was new to the camp and it became known that she liked large guys and liked having two guys enter (her) at the same time. Hubby was fairly average but she had a great bod. My bud said the first time he met them was in a shower area, while he was showering, and the moment she saw his tool she did a double take and minutes later they were exchanging numbers.

He never called them. (Why, he wouldn't say) but he met them at the same place months later. They started playing in the hot tub and they invited him to their campsite. Half hour later he was trying to stuff all of his big dick into her (with some difficulty because she was backing off of it) when her watching hubby leaned closer and quietly whispered to her, (in code-like fashion) "Want two?" (meaning a double entry) to which she quite succinctly whispered, "Got two."

Bonanza65

Experimental Member
Media
i am quite sure many of us guys have been asked by other men or swingers that the men want to watch a guy with a big fat cock fuck him his wife or gf. I have done this many many times, and its quite fun, but one thing is you hard never see a young couple (18 yo guys) with there gf wanting to see that. boys that age are to possesive and dont get enough fucking there own girl let alone share it. Though I have had a gf who was 18 and had another young teen guy watch eagerly