small guys with big dicks..

MoneyForNothing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a tiny frame in addition to below average height, 33-27-34 measurements, and every time I walk by a mirror naked and erect I have to stop a minute and chuckle at the disproportion.

RicP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I saw a guy changing at the gym last week who was about 5'6" or 5'7", slim frame and good looking. I was intrigued about his cock and when he turned around I was surprised and impressed. He must have had at least 6 inches of soft uncut cock swinging between his legs, and a decent pair of big balls.

OzBull

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just got back from Morocco where my husband and me met a 20 y/o guy who was 5'2" with a staggeringly thick 9 incher. it was so fucking impressive and we were both so turned on by it. Proportionately it looked stunning.

amygdala

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just got back from Morocco where my husband and me met a 20 y/o guy who was 5'2" with a staggeringly thick 9 incher. it was so fucking impressive and we were both so turned on by it. Proportionately it looked stunning.

What were the circumstances of this "meeting?" PICS??? :)

D

deleted395955

5'8" tall with a 8 x 5.7 cock

for some reason this surprises people ;)

therux

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im actually between 5'4-5'5 and im 8.5x5.75 on my best day...8x5.5 most days. i weigh about 165 and at my lightest of 135 and being very fit i could hit 9 but that was during a very sexual time in my life when arousal was like losing blood in the head and getting dizzy.

it looks fairly large on me but ive gotten so used to it largely due to the fact that ive been endowed since i was about 14 (7" in length, didnt measure girth for the first time till i got to this site). altho i must say that coming to this site has humbled me, even standing at a whopping 64.5".

and honestly ive heard of a bunch of guys from my ex's that are around the 5'4-5'6 range and end up being extra long or extra thick...im def on the longer side. love those deepended a-spots

Attachments