Small guys with big dicks

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As we all know, being tall doesn't always mean having a big cock. I've got a pretty nice sized piece despite being only 5' 4", which is below the average height for most guys. Has anyone else here had encounters with guys who are short-statured yet well endowed?

i had a buddy who was 5'5"..and he had a 9.5 inch dick,,,he was bigger than i am...and I am 6'2"...even if if it was only an half an inch,,,but on him..it looked like it was 12"....

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yep, it happens. Had a boyfriend for a bitwho was 5'5" and had 11" - true, I measured it several different ways. It was a huge turn-on.

BTW, I don't get his "official" largest cock at 10.5" or so. I've seen 'em 11- 12.5" but I guess these guys don't get surveyed at malls.

this is true....i had a friend who was documneted.12.5..inches and sometimes 13..so 10.5..

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some of the comments on my pictures describe my dick as "huge" or "enormous," which it is not. It is 7½" long, which I would describe as big but not huge. I'm 5' 9" tall, which is just below average height, so I don't know if that has much to do with it, but I am very slim while my dick is 6½" around, so maybe it's the thickness in relation to my body rather than the length in proportion to my height that makes it appear "huge" (to some people anyway).

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some of the comments on my pictures describe my dick as "huge" or "enormous," which it is not. It is 7½" long, which I would describe as big but not huge. I'm 5' 9" tall, which is just below average height, so I don't know if that has much to do with it, but I am very slim while my dick is 6½" around, so maybe it's the thickness in relation to my body rather than the length in proportion to my height that makes it appear "huge" (to some people anyway).

When I watch your video Calboner, I have the distinct feeling I am watching a mega hung nine incher who is impressively girthy as well! Realizing that you are somewhat smaller than you appear does lend credence to your suggestion about proportionality to your slim body being a factor in the very effective illusion!
Even though I am barely 5' 8" and weigh only 145, I am very muscular through the arms, chest and shoulders from swimming; therefore, I do not believe my rather large cock gives that same illusion of being huge for my seemingly bulky body mass!

Reactions: Allan S.

Randyvoorburg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Looks HUGE to me bud.

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Took a straight girl friend to a club where they have this underwear contest. They basically pour water on your underwear wet. Anyway this little tiny guy comes up, and I guess he had fluffed because he was hard. So she just had to see if it was real so she, put bid money to pour water on the guy, and sure enough she poured it directly on his dick, and he was wearing white underwear, and he was indeed did have the real thing in his pants. ( only reason some strippers will put dildo's in their thong to make it look like they are hung ) So I am always skeptical.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looks HUGE to me bud.
Okay, I guess there's a consensus: if I ever market videos of myself on the internet (which I have been thinking of doing, as Quercusone has done), I should describe myself as having a "huge cock" (and maybe claim 9 inches as well)! :biggrin1:

superslam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hah i am the opposite of this category. 6'4" is pretty tall. im a good foot taller than 3 of my room mates. the consensus is that they are all fairly small down there as well, not that it affects me. Im not into that! heh

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have run into at least three Cuban-American men in the Tampa area under 5 feet tall sporting 12 inchers (and thick too). Some of their women are that short also. I don't know how they handle all that cock. The genes for stature and dick size are definitely not linked.

piledrivenasshole

Experimental Member
Media
The HUUUUUUGGGGGGEEEEESSSSSSTTTTTTT dick that ever fucked me was on a guy about 5'7" and a 30"waist. Well built and when we met he was wearing jeans and had already told me that he had never had a BJ???
He really didn't show that much and I thought to myself, "here we go again, a guy who promised the world and doesn't have the goods!" Was I surprised!!!!!!! The reason he'd never hade a BJ was because NOBODY could get his HUGE dick in their mouth. (I couldn't either!) I had promised to take his big cock and I did-----every inch of it! (11.5"-12" long, too)

Lookin for another one like that, by-the-way!

Remember, big things cum in small packages! WOW:tongue:

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Small guys with big dicks? Yeah, all quite true. The first biggest I ever saw was a ten-incher on a guy of about 5'6" - he was shorter than me, anyway, and I'm 5'8". He was 18 at the time and so was I. A Scot from Edinburgh, as I recall, and known (by those in the know) as 'Jock the Cock'.

Reactions: curious25

Randll86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 5'8" 140lbs. 8.5" x 6.5", one time this girl said I looked like a cartoon. when I was in high school I was like 5'6" 120 lbs and my dick was pretty much the same size.

Most people over estimate my size when they see my penis, I always figured it was because I was short and kind of skinny.