Small guys with big dicks

tzkin

1st Like
Media
Small statured men with long cocks to their knees is one of nature's surprises and greatest pleasures! Ihad the pleasure to play wit a foreskinned 10 incher on a very slight guy. Astounding!

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah one of the hottest guys ive been with ..about 5ft 7...hairy naturally muscular build,,,dude unzipped his pants big 9 by 6 cock,,,so fucking sexy,,drove me wild

kickstand

1st Like
Media
When I was married some 40 years ago, my wife was impressed with my 7x5 NBP size and surprised since I was only 5 ft 6 in tall. Currenty after many years of PE she is even more impressed with my 9x6. Funny thing though. At my last physical, I measured in at 5 ft 4 in tall. Does that mean if I shrink some more that I'll get a foot long dick? I'd consider it.

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
I thought I'd add one of my pics to this thread.

Once I got out of bed nude in the morning...my cock was flopping around and my friend sat up in bed and said in a kind of amazed tone..."that cock doesn't belong on a body your size"

A hot memory...

Attachments

Reactions: priapo2

warmandsoapy

Sexy Member
Media

Once I got out of bed nude in the morning...my cock was flopping around and my friend sat up in bed and said in a kind of amazed tone..."that cock doesn't belong on a body your size"

A hot memory...

Great quote...and GREAT COCK & Body! I've learned since high scholl showers that you cannot judge man's genitals by his height/build. I am 6'2" and I have seen smaller men bigger than me (not many) :wink: and many taller/bigger men MUCH smaller than me!

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Wow, that is a nice piece on you!

A hot memory...

wkd1808

Sexy Member
Media
just rejoined my old gym theres a polish guy there literraly about 5 ft tall but his cock must be abut 6 inches soft its an amzing site guys

crv

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love small guys, not just shorter, but also slim and fit with small frames. A big dick really the finishing touch.

want_one

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In college I had a mad crush on a short guy who lived across the hall. You could see when he wore shorts that he was hugely hung. One day we went swimming at the gym and when we got into the showers, I finally got to see the whole thing. He as about 5'2 and at least 10 inches or more! We went swimming a lot after that!