Small guys with big dicks

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gee.. at 5'7 and almost 9 inches... I feel PRIVILEGED... and honored to know that people like short / slender guys with big dicks... gives me that warm fuzzy feeling...

...or was that just GAS ?? LOL

D_mnknjghfg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to hate being 5'5" but now I like it cause I always pleasantly surprise people with my size. Girls love it plus I think it's fun to prove people wrong who automatically assume I'm small. Back in high school once my close friends found out I was packin they spread the word to the point that I would get asked to whip it out at house parties cause no one believed me. Great wingmen if you ask me! I would get girls to strip in exchange for seeing my cock or even help me get it hard, good times that lead to plenty of boning. Once I was challenged at a party to a size contest by a friend of a friend who was 6'2" and claimed to have the biggest dick in town. We dropped trough in front of everyone, he was huge about 9x6 while I'm 8 3/4x5. The height difference alone made me feel like the winner though haha, man I miss those carefree days.

Reactions: B_er

kickstand

1st Like
Media
Having read this thread and others on topic, I now understand why my wife said she preferred shorter men. I thought it was a father thing or desire to be the dominant partner, but now...... At least I didn't dissapoint her in selecting me.

D_Percy_Prettywillie

Account Disabled
Media
I'm 5"6 and I have a very small but muscular frame. I've always enjoyed being the shorter, thinner, bigger dicked guy in a relationship. I don't know why exactly but there's some sense of security in it I suppose.

657645-image-verification-pic.jpg

JSZ​

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From my experience the short stocky boys got it going on... especially the red heads. I see a LOT of naked people everyday, *I'm a degreed NMT as well as a CMT* and this is what I find to be true. LOVE IT! :)

Sleven

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have run into at least three Cuban-American men in the Tampa area under 5 feet tall sporting 12 inchers (and thick too). Some of their women are that short also. I don't know how they handle all that cock. The genes for stature and dick size are definitely not linked.

I'm 5'6" and 8" living in Tampa there is hung guys here just hiding..