Small guys with big dicks

bayamon_55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some of the comments on my pictures describe my dick as "huge" or "enormous," which it is not. It is 7½" long, which I would describe as big but not huge. I'm 5' 9" tall, which is just below average height, so I don't know if that has much to do with it, but I am very slim while my dick is 6½" around, so maybe it's the thickness in relation to my body rather than the length in proportion to my height that makes it appear "huge" (to some people anyway).

You are slender and muscular so it looks bigger. Although i think you are bigger than seven inches. You are at least eight. Go and re measure yourself. You really deserve to be in this site.

bigwhitemeat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will take on any guy below 5'8" and thin to a one on one cock contest in person. I have NEVER been beaten in a cock contest and like guys around my height. I ALWAYS have the biggest one. I can host or travel. Anyone out there?

I will take on any guy below 5'8" and thin to a one on one cock contest in person. I have NEVER been beaten in a cock contest and like guys around my height. I ALWAYS have the biggest one. I can host or travel. Anyone out there?
Be cool to compare