small hard ball under skin?

superguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hey, my first thread
so im 18 and for the past few years (maybe 5) ive had this small, about the size of a small pea, ball under neath the skin of my shaft on the underside of my dick, right below my frenulum. i didnt think this was expecially abnormal or anything but lately, past few months, it hurts if i press on it too hard madstubating. I've been avoiding seeing a doctor because im still not sure if its worth getting my doctor to feel my penis for, would be embarassing if it was something regular, but im getting kinda worried about it.

i was circed at 12 if that makes any differance, does anyone know what this might be so i have an idea for when i go to the doctors? or if this is just something im overracting about?

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It could be any number of things, from a cyst, to a tumor, to anything in between. The fact that you have noticed a CHANGE is what cocnerns me, more than the fact that you have it. Go to the doctor and have it checked--it isn't worth chancing it for the sake of embarassment. Likely it IS nothing, but check anyway. The doctor won't take any more notice or show any difference than if it was a lump on your hand. You don't want to risk LOSING your penis, do you? Losing it because you were too embarassed to have the doctor touch your penis really WOULD be embarassing, wouldn't it? I know this sounds harsh, but the risks ARE there--don't take unecessary chances with your health.