Small humiliation for a big guy.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Do you think it's possible, strange, etc. for a well hung guy to enjoy being humiliated by being called small? or even too big?
At some points in history big penises were ugly and considered barbaric, maybe history will repeat itself?

I imagine its possible seeing as how most of the time when someone enjoys humiliation its because of the thrill they get from their insecurities... and i know there are some average to well hung guys who have always thought they've been too small.

What do you guys think?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure it's possible, size is relative so even a big dick can be considered small next to a massive one. I'd think it could also be possible to say a big cock was animalistic and therefore insult him that way.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you think it's possible, strange, etc. for a well hung guy to enjoy being humiliated by being called small? or even too big?
At some points in history big penises were ugly and considered barbaric, maybe history will repeat itself?

I imagine its possible seeing as how most of the time when someone enjoys humiliation its because of the thrill they get from their insecurities... and i know there are some average to well hung guys who have always thought they've been too small.

What do you guys think?

Interesting line of thought and I too guess it is possible.
I know I really didn't know or feel any real humiliation about the size of my penis until I got around my step-father.
And then when I saw my step-bros and what they had and dealt with their comments and feeling abnormal.
They made me feel like my penis was "ugly and barbaric"
Pops use to tell me the size of my genitals was the work on the devil.
I realize now that my bros. were basically insecure and maybe jealous.
With my step-dad.....I just don't know or clearly understand to this day
what ever history is behind it or repeats.
You tell me.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My stepdad said something weird about mine one time. Stepdads are dads and dads are sometimes in unhealthy competition with their sons. I got some good and bad from both my father and my stepfather.

mssixsixsix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i vote yes on barbaric penises. i want them that way. beat the pussy up. thanks for hanging in guys, if someone else finds your anatomy wrong, then please, sweet christ, let me find it right.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
i vote yes on barbaric penises. i want them that way. beat the pussy up. thanks for hanging in guys, if someone else finds your anatomy wrong, then please, sweet christ, let me find it right.

that was a hot post : o )

as to the question I kinda like hearing that it's too big

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
that was a hot post : o )

as to the question I kinda like hearing that it's too big

Really?, I mean, us smaller guys can fantasize about being told we're too big (only had it once and that's from the woman who now, 8 months later, begs to be "fucked deeper") but I imagine for guys with life huge cocks, another "there is no fucking way you are getting that thing near me" must be pretty depressing. Any really well hung more turned on by a girl woman who almost
barely says anything beyond "I want every inch inside me"?

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

What do you guys think?

The range of human response to any particular situation is enormous, so of course it's possible.

Masochism has never been something I've been interested in so I can't provide you with any personal insight.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
maybe enjoy at the moment that he will get his inches out of his pants to show the person humiliating him... and then who will be humiliated? :) that would be funny to watch, thats why i dont talk about that department because there are always pepople biger than you :)

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Really?, I mean, us smaller guys can fantasize about being told we're too big (only had it once and that's from the woman who now, 8 months later, begs to be "fucked deeper") but I imagine for guys with life huge cocks, another "there is no fucking way you are getting that thing near me" must be pretty depressing. Any really well hung more turned on by a girl woman who almost
barely says anything beyond "I want every inch inside me"?

I guess it's like Pavlovs dogs
before I get sex I hear "it's too big" so now I equate "it's too big" to sex