Small is 5.5" and under

Thickey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't care what anyone may say, I am 5-5.5" and I have been told more times than not, that I am small. Some women are honest and nice about it, some use it against me if they feel I have hurt them, and some women will sense it turns me on and will tease but be sexy about it.

Average may be 5-6" but most women, in my experience, consider anything under 6 to be less than.

End rant.

Reactions: AboveitAll6ft10

Well, it's nice that you let people know from the get go that you're set on your opinion. Kinda refreshing. :) I have a differing opinion, and echo what dirkjesje said for my belief that smaller than average is 5" length or less and larger than average length starting at 6" or more. If I'm interpreting your post right, your belief that you're small works for you though and is a turn on, so that's a perk. Whatever works for you and whatever consenting adults you date/fuck/etc :D

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
99% of the time a small car will get a person to where they want to go, as will a small penis.
If you are finding women who are willing to sleep with you, what exactly is the down side of your story ?
Some guys love to be told their wangs are huge and many get off on it during the sex act. Some guys love to be told they have small wangs, during sex, as they get off to it.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I don't care what anyone may say, I am 5-5.5" and I have been told more times than not, that I am small. Some women are honest and nice about it, some use it against me if they feel I have hurt them, and some women will sense it turns me on and will tease but be sexy about it.

Average may be 5-6" but most women, in my experience, consider anything under 6 to be less than.

End rant.
About 5" is average. But that's non-bonepressed. Judging by your measurment picture you are 5" bonepressed. That may be the reason.
So while women may have said that you are small, 5" nbp isn't.

pipedreamer79

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm with you. I'm 5.5", and while thankful I don't have a micropenis, I have no qualms about the fact that in the grand scheme of things, I'm average at best.

This is why I find hung studs for my wife. So much fun watching her face when a well hung bull let's his cock flip free for the first time and she's taken back by how much bigger he is than what she's used to.

Reactions: mattnatlanta

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
99% of the time a small car will get a person to where they want to go, as will a small penis.
If you are finding women who are willing to sleep with you, what exactly is the down side of your story ?

This :)
I've slept with guys with penises from small to huge. You could have a monster penis or a tiny one, once things get to the point where our clothes come off I've already decided I'm going to sleep with you. Once we're there I've never told someone "sorry, your penis is just too average, I changed my mind", and I haven't heard of any other woman doing it either.
So there's your chance, it's up to you to use what you have. Confidence easily adds an inch of penis size. Skill and stamina can make up for the rest ;)

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've slept with guys with penises from small to huge. You could have a monster penis or a tiny one, once things get to the point where our clothes come off I've already decided I'm going to sleep with you. Once we're there I've never told someone "sorry, your penis is just too average, I changed my mind", and I haven't heard of any other woman doing it either.
So there's your chance, it's up to you to use what you have. Confidence easily adds an inch of penis size. Skill and stamina can make up for the rest ;)

I hope some of my other Male members , who are in need of sexual enlightenment , will read your comments :D

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

This post is one of the very few golden posts. There are few words and so much substance, this is a free lesson to all guys here.

Reactions: deleted1074483

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A girl once said dismissively to me that a guy she'd sept with wasn't that big. . . only six inches. Only. Kind of floored me, since I'm a good deal less than that. Strange thing. That girl is now my wife.

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

End rant.
Average is 5inches.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

End rant.

What is the point/question?

I agree. Just under 6" is probably average (bone pressed, I think).

"Most women" don't really care, will probably look at a 5.5-6" dick as a regular average dick, and rarely use rulers on dicks or have extensive knowledge of the actual measurement of a given dick.

Reactions: ronin001

I don't mean to single you out, but I remember in another thread you mentioned something to the effect that while skill is more important than size, that after being with a guy with both skill and a huge dick, it's hard to go back.

Now, I don't think most women are in that same boat as you (This is a big dick site, after all, what do people expect?), but speaking for myself and a lot of other guys, I'd be pretty devastated if a woman considered me "tough to go back" to over a physical trait I couldn't help, at least in the context of a serious relationship. To me, the idea of being outright rejected by a size queen after a casual one-off is far less upsetting than the idea of being in an LTR or even married but forever being second-rate at giving intimate pleasure to the woman I love compared to some other guy she'd been with as a result of his monster schlong. It's scary on a visceral, primal level. At least a rejection is no skin off your nose if there was no commitment to begin with, and a guy is free to find another gal who prefers what he has or who just doesn't have a preference one way or another.

The idea of that happening used to really scare the hell out of me before I had sexual experience, even though I'm what I think is just about ideal for women in general (6.5x5), so I can really see where these somewhat smaller guys are coming from with this fear. It's why these guys can hear 100 women say "Size isn't important as long as you're in the normal range and not too big or small" but will get bent out of shape over the one woman who says a huge dick can give her more pleasure than a normal one.

INS

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't mean to single you out, but I remember in another thread you mentioned something to the effect that while skill is more important than size, that after being with a guy with both skill and a huge dick, it's hard to go back.

Now, I don't think most women are in that same boat as you (This is a big dick site, after all, what do people expect?), but speaking for myself and a lot of other guys, I'd be pretty devastated if a woman considered me "tough to go back" to over a physical trait I couldn't help, at least in the context of a serious relationship. To me, the idea of being outright rejected by a size queen after a casual one-off is far less upsetting than the idea of being in an LTR or even married but forever being second-rate at giving intimate pleasure to the woman I love compared to some other guy she'd been with as a result of his monster schlong. It's scary on a visceral, primal level. At least a rejection is no skin off your nose if there was no commitment to begin with, and a guy is free to find another gal who prefers what he has or who just doesn't have a preference one way or another.

The idea of that happening used to really scare the hell out of me before I had sexual experience, even though I'm what I think is just about ideal for women in general (6.5x5), so I can really see where these somewhat smaller guys are coming from with this fear. It's why these guys can hear 100 women say "Size isn't important as long as you're in the normal range and not too big or small" but will get bent out of shape over the one woman who says a huge dick can give her more pleasure than a normal one.

Her language already considers penises that aren't big to be inferior.
Words like "make up for" "compensate" for not having a big penis by other things inherently implies that an average or smaller penis is inferior.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Now, I don't think most women are in that same boat as you (This is a big dick site, after all, what do people expect?), but speaking for myself and a lot of other guys, I'd be pretty devastated if a woman considered me "tough to go back" to over a physical trait I couldn't help, at least in the context of a serious relationship. To me, the idea of being outright rejected by a size queen after a casual one-off is far less upsetting than the idea of being in an LTR or even married but forever being second-rate at giving intimate pleasure to the woman I love compared to some other guy she'd been with as a result of his monster schlong. It's scary on a visceral, primal level.

I think you are worrying needlessly :(
I've had sex with guys with average or smaller penii that made me beg for more, and ones with big dicks that were the biggest failures in bed and had me wishing for it to be over. I have no idea what size the ones with repulsive personalities were because the'd never have a chance to get near me even with a 10" penis.
I ended up with a guy that's great in bed and just happens to have a large penis. But if he had an average (or smaller), I'd still be happy with him and I'd still tell him his penis was huge and the biggest I've ever been with ;) I may also like blue eyes or a deep voice but these and other preferences become insignificant once I find someone I click with.

Just be content with that, and don't be one of those insecure guys that are totally obsessed with penis size and keep badgering her to know if she's ever been with someone bigger, or trying to pressure her into trying sex with a larger cock or dildo or any of the other cuckold scenarios/fantasies LPSG is flooded with.

Her language already considers penises that aren't big to be inferior.
Words like "make up for" "compensate" for not having a big penis by other things inherently implies that an average or smaller penis is inferior.

:rolleyes: