Small length, big girth.. anyone similar? 5.5 x 6.75 in. Also, am I hurting my GF?

My length is only about 5.5, but if I take a string around and measure it the girth is 5.75. I have read that in girth I am near 95+ percentile.

Anyone else similar?

I used to have an asian GF that I thought was really tight (painful for me almost), but now I realize I was big? I finished really fast (too fast) with her.

My GF is a better fit for me, but sometimes I feel her hurting me, and she says I hurt her about 50% of the time. I don't like that, and it makes her want to do it less.

Any tips or comments?

Last edited by a moderator:

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My length is only about 5.5, but if I take a string around and measure it the girth is 5.75. I have read that in girth I am near 95+ percentile.

Anyone else similar?

I used to have an asian GF that I thought was really tight (painful for me almost), but now I realize I was big? I finished really fast (too fast) with her.

My GF is a better fit for me, but sometimes I feel her hurting me, and she says I hurt her about 50% of the time. I don't like that, and it makes her want to do it less.

Any tips or comments?

Did you mean to say 6.5, as in the caption?
Anyway, more lube and foreplay may help. If not, possibly a dildo might help gradually stretch the walls.

No, 6.x was an error. 5.75 is correct, sorry. Got a little tooo carried away there.. haha

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 4.5" on a real good day and uniformly over 6" in girth. I have to lube up the knob with Astroglide and progress very slowly. I've had very few complaints. Most gals prefer the girth rather than length. Great friction on the clit I am informed.
Flaccid at the gym unfortunately is good for a laugh. The wiener looks like a tiny mushroom.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Yeh, I'm only 7" in length, but my girth is 6" which is (supposedly) about 90th percentile.

Unfortunately, it always comes down to the same basic advice that's given to anybody who has a large girth, or who wants to accommodate one: Time, lube, patience.

Strathos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm about almost 6 inches long and am 6 around. Flaccid, nothing to look at, but hard, it's a nice piece of meat and good for some ass fuckin'.

Here's a pic if I uploaded correctly.

Attachments

Strathos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do you think there's a difference in "big" and "long" cocks? Do you think a "long" cock is automatically a big one or does it have to have girth too?

shyvixen_chicago

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
as a woman i have to say girth is way more important than length. this might not be the universal truth, but it is for me personally. i think the thicker the cock, the better.

there definitely needs to be more foreplay and/or lube. once she's wet enough it will be so much more pleasurable for her.

D_Amyntas Lillydong

Account Disabled
Media
Good point Crossy. A former girlfriend had told me her first male lover didn't like intercourse so he ate her out more often than intercourse. She prefers girth over length. Wonder if this was also a reason why. If you don't know the history of a person, you don't really know them.

basharbd

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm in the same boat. My penis is oddly shaped in that I have a huge bulge a little below my head. On a good day, my widest girth is 6.5 while the rest of the shaft is 6.25 and then a sudden dip in girth towards the base.

One girlfriend, a size queen of sorts, made a comment to a female friend of ours that if it wasn't for that huge bulge, I would've been out of the picture.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
let me burst your bubble, when measuring with a string and then measuring the string it won't tell you the true size. It will inflate it around .2-.5 inches. Depending on the girth of the string. ;) I learn that...

Measure with a measuring tape for reality... you wont be far off the result of 5.75" though...

D_cgvhuiop

Just Browsing
Media
I'm a girth girl myself. I'd that fat over long any day. It's rare if I'm to the point of having someone over that I'd say no anyway. But I take special enjoyment with a thick one, no matter how long (or short) it is.

jackoffalltrades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aaahhhh. I was wondering why when I tried the string measurement I was 6" around. I didn't think I was that girthy. To be honest I was worried about being too thick for some women - had a bit of a past issue with a cute, quite petite Japanese ESL exchange student. But I now feel reassured at being under 6. Thanks.

No offense to the guys out there with the real chubs.

VRMan

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am in the same boat with my penis and in my experience girth is what makes them go "wow". Length looks impressive too but it will look as if intercourse will be painful, and it can make a dick a pencil dick if it is too thin, but a fat cock looks large and impressive even though it migth be shorter than the pencil dick.

Of course, length and girth at the same time is ideal.

NEANDERTAL

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I too am of the "stubby" form. I am 5.75" long and 6.5" girth along the whole shaft with a slightly smaller head. Not as impressive at a glance as a long cock, but it has proven to be very "filling" when in use. Really enjoy the coment "you're just fucking HUGE!" when properly placed.
Neandertal