Small men/big cocks

40InchBooty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It seems like these pictures are of men that are shorter than average or skinny with an average sized or slightly bigger than average penis. I'm 5'7, with broad shoulders a phat ass (like my name suggests) and thick thighs. This makes my larger than average penis looks smaller even though it's 6.75 inches long.

much2big

Experimental Member
Media
I'm sorry that being blessed with a big cock got you grief. How has it played out for you as an adult?? PS How large is your cock?

How big was I in Jr. High and high school? Let’s just say that the term “Freak” was thrown around a lot; well that and “Fa&&ot”. Which back in the late ‘60s early ‘70s was about the worst insult that could be handed out to a boy/young man.

Things got a lot better as an adult when it became possible for me to choose who knew and saw. Also I gained a lot of musculature around the age of 20 so I wasn’t quite so scrawny.

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, this thread just cemented my thought that a big dick alone is NOT attractive to me. Give me one of these on a compact stocky furry man, and I will drool.
Thanks Mature for making this thread :)

stustu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Seems that this thread has helped many remember old friends and room mates.
I had a room mate in college who was 5'5" maybe 145-150lbs. He was hung big.
Loved to show off naked and in the showers. Soft - he was 7", hard he was 9-1/2" and surprising thick. He participated in gymnastics and fucked every petite girl on campus during our 4 years. He was very entertaining and he also enjoyed an audience - which I was happy to help. Fast forward. He is married and has 3 boys,
and is still a big show off and crotch scratcher....

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I knew a guy in the army who was about 5'-4". He had an enormous flaccid cock. He used to say" I'll bump dicks with anyone in the barracks." No one took him up. We would all loose and get a DD from the army. LOL

Mature54 seems to have it correct. Dick size is not (directly) from family genetics.

[FONT=&quot]Check out the article.

"Unlike those baby blues, penis size, thickness and shape are not genetic. Penises are actually formed in utero when those wild and crazy male hormones kick-in. So if your guy’s unhappy with what he’s got, he has no one to point the finger (or any other appendage) at but Mother Nature."
[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
Read more: 21 things you didn't know about penises | iVillage UK http://www.ivillage.co.uk/21-things-you-didnt-know-about-penises/122705#8#ixzz2eFGYroWp[/FONT]