• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

small men bragging about size.

D_Harry_Pitz

Banned
Reaction score
My ex girlfriend once told a guy he is small in the pants department. I told her this is worse than telling a girl she is fat. But apparently he was bragging whole the time about his huge cock, when it turned out to be a small one.

Anyone ever had something like that happen?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I lie about my size. I tell them I am tiny. I keep Wally the Wonder Weiner a secret.

dolfette

Sexy Member
Reaction score
false advertising huh?

having never agreed to have sex with the kind of guy who would go around bragging about his willy, this has never happened to me. and it never will.

willow78

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm tiny but I tell them I can fuck their brains out. When they ask for proof, I stick it in their ear. :tongue:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Reaction score
I've heard of guys doing that so they seem cooler but I never understood it. Eventually someone is gonna see it and call ya out. Silly children.

Ronado

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
I think real cocky guys who are below avg or average have a higher tendency to lie about their size. Like I never told a chick I liked that I was above avg.

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Reaction score
A guy lieing about his penis size? No that never happens.

D_Harry_Pitz

Banned
Reaction score
A guy lieing about his penis size? No that never happens.
ok, when you put it like that it sounds like a silly topic.
What I meant was: did you ever say to a guy he was small?
It seems like a cruel thing to do. But maybe sometimes you have to put someone in his place...

dolfette

Sexy Member
Reaction score
no. small guys usually know they're small.

and, again, if he was the kind of guy who needed putting in his place that badly then i wouldn't agree to have sex with him in the first place.

i will never understand why anyone shags people they don't like or respect.

D_Harry_Pitz

Banned
Reaction score
no. small guys usually know they're small.

and, again, if he was the kind of guy who needed putting in his place that badly then i wouldn't agree to have sex with him in the first place.

i will never understand why anyone shags people they don't like or respect.
It's not because someone needs to be put in his place that you don't like him or don't respect him. And also, you don't have to have sex with someone to see his ding dong.

dyldo1

Experimental Member
Reaction score
i have a nice size cock i know 9.5x6 and my ex when we broke up told me that she lied and that my little cock could not please her, felt like she had ripped me in two. so yes no matter what it hurts so imagine how a guy with a ave cock feels

dolfette

Sexy Member
Reaction score
It's not because someone needs to be put in his place that you don't like him or don't respect him. And also, you don't have to have sex with someone to see his ding dong.
i'm perplexed at what other time a guy is going to be flashing his tackle at a woman who he isn't sleeping with :confused: some of you guys have weird lives!
and, unless he has a boner, who is to say he's not a grower?
Don't knock it till you've tried it, a hate fuck can be fucking hot.
the best hate fucks are with people you're into though.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Reaction score
The "Don't Haves" are usually the ones who brag that they do (but not really) have. The "Do Haves" keep quiet.

D_Harry_Pitz

Banned
Reaction score
i'm perplexed at what other time a guy is going to be flashing his tackle at a woman who he isn't sleeping with :confused: some of you guys have weird lives!
and, unless he has a boner, who is to say he's not a grower?

Seriously? Use your imagination woman!

D_Harry_Pitz

Banned
Reaction score
The "Don't Haves" are usually the ones who brag that they do (but not really) have. The "Do Haves" keep quiet.

I disagree. It varies from person to person. For instance, I like to talk about my penis. And since I am big, you could say I brag about it. But then again, I have the goods.

dolfette

Sexy Member
Reaction score
Seriously? Use your imagination woman!
seriously. explain.
at what sort of social settings do men show their erections to women they aren't involved with? i've never been to any of these places and i'm pretty sure i don't want to.
it might be the norm in the culture of the people you're associating with but it's not for anyone i know. it has me baffled.
...are you talking flashers in the park?

D_Harry_Pitz

Banned
Reaction score
seriously. explain.
at what sort of social settings do men show their erections to women they aren't involved with? i've never been to any of these places and i'm pretty sure i don't want to.
it might be the norm in the culture of the people you're associating with but it's not for anyone i know. it has me baffled.
Okay, why are you making this personal...
It's not like I'm a flasher in the park.
And come on...
It's not because you get naked with someone, you have to fuck them right?
So you are saying you never saw an erect penis you didn't fuck right away?
Or maybe you just fool around and there is some groping, pants rubbing etc..

I can think of numerous scenarios where you don't have sex and you can estimate the guy's size

Last edited:

dolfette

Sexy Member
Reaction score
Okay, why are you making this personal...
It's not like I'm a flasher in the park.
And come on...
It's not because you get naked with someone, you have to fuck them right?
So you are saying you never saw an erect penis you didn't fuck right away?
Or maybe you just fool around and there is some groping, pants rubbing etc..

I can think of numerous scenarios where you don't have sex and you can estimate the guy's size
how am i making this personal? now you're just being ridiculous! i say something is beyond my experience and you take it as a personal insult?

i'm saying i never got to the point of completely naked with a guy, seeing the erect penis of a guy, who i didn't intent to sleep with. i don't unwrap the candy unless i wanna eat it. (i'm not including work here, because personal & medical care is a completely different setting. those gentlemen are too ill & frail to brag sexual prowess, even if their willies do wake up.)

i can't see why this is so enormously offencive to you and i think you're being rather churlish.

D_Harry_Pitz

Banned
Reaction score
how am i making this personal? now you're just being ridiculous! i say something is beyond my experience and you take it as a personal insult?

i can't see why this is so enormously offencive to you and i think you're being rather churlish.

i've never been to any of these places and i'm pretty sure i don't want to.

that sounds kinda personal to me...

dolfette

Sexy Member
Reaction score
that sounds kinda personal to me...
maybe if you have a chip on your shoulder.

it seems normal to you.
it seems bizarre to me.
it's a cultural difference.

''Seriously? Use your imagination woman!'' could've been taken personally, but i didn't. i just explained why it's beyond my scope. it's not part of my culture.

this is getting tedious. usually i really enjoy your postings but today...

Jillang

Experimental Member
Reaction score
ok, when you put it like that it sounds like a silly topic.
It seems like a cruel thing to do. But maybe sometimes you have to put someone in his place...

I think it's the opposite. Guys seem way more concerned about their own size than I am. I think guys ask about your sizes, "which is so annoying", because you want to be reassured you are normal or to get a reaction.

rickyfitz12

Experimental Member
Reaction score
95% of guys lie about what they have. Either they don't know how to measure(Hope they're not building you house) or they are just fooling themselves. the standard lie I've found is two inches. so just figure if he says he has 8 it's going to really be a 6..lol

GayJapan

1st Like
Reaction score
...the standard lie I've found is two inches. so just figure if he says he has 8 it's going to really be a 6..lol

What if he says 6"!

I find with a lot of Japanese guys that size really doesn't matter - and before anyone comments on 'asian size' I can assure you from experience that there are Japanese of small and large size, just like any other nationality (although to be honest the average does seem to be a little smaller, but with extremes at either end of the scale).

Generally there has been no embarrassment or exageration from smaller Japanese guys I have met, and I would never 'put someone in his place' about cock size. We all have our own gifts and there is not much we can do about it except use those gifts to the full potential!

I'm not Japanese, just living in Japan for the last 11 years, and I am happy to say sized 'a little above average' and no complaints as I know how to use it!

And my current boyfriend of 3 years ( a Japanese guy) said when we first met that I would be too big for him as he was not an aggressive bottom, and it was fun 'training' for the full sexual experience! Don't know if he could ever have taken anything bigger....!

And I enjoy his cock as much as he enjoys mine.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Reaction score
the best hate fucks are with people you're into though.

This is true :wink: But a good hate fuck can be really cathartic sometimes. Really clears out the pipes of all that negative Chi or some bollox like that. :tongue:

dolfette

Sexy Member
Reaction score
chi in the pipes sounds passing-kidney-stones painful.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Reaction score
chi in the pipes sounds passing-kidney-stones painful.

Oh and when you're as evil a fucker as I am believe me cleaning that stuff out is like shoving a water melon down a drinking straw :biggrin1:

dolfette

Sexy Member
Reaction score
Oh and when you're as evil a fucker as I am believe me cleaning that stuff out is like shoving a water melon down a drinking straw :biggrin1:
that sounds oddly appealing.