small men bragging about size.

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
HEHE... there was this one guy who told me he had an 8" thick dick. We went to fuck around and when we dropped our pants, I looked at his, then I pulled my pants back up, put on my jacket and left. He asked why I was leaving and I said, "if you are 8", I am 11 and a half!" It is one thing to round up or exagerate, it is another thing to out right lie about cock size!

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The only time I have ever talked about my size before I hooked up with a guy was when a guy asked me if I was "proportionate size for my body." I said, "no, I am not proportionate, I am proportioned XXL for my body!" I am only 5'6" (with shoes on) and I am about 7 3/4". Other than that, I don't go around telling folks I have an XXL cock - because I do not.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I've had women insist they could handle big cock and then when we go to have sex they tell me I am 'way too big' and it's like well how big do you consider big that you'v ehad before and they are like 6" or so...

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
no. small guys usually know they're small.

and, again, if he was the kind of guy who needed putting in his place that badly then i wouldn't agree to have sex with him in the first place.

i will never understand why anyone shags people they don't like or respect.

most people are stupid hun

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
HEHE... there was this one guy who told me he had an 8" thick dick. We went to fuck around and when we dropped our pants, I looked at his, then I pulled my pants back up, put on my jacket and left. He asked why I was leaving and I said, "if you are 8", I am 11 and a half!" It is one thing to round up or exagerate, it is another thing to out right lie about cock size!

Um,, Men do it ALL the time, just sayin

Peanut2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have never told anyone that I was hung because I figured eventually you could get found out and that would be more of an embarassment. When I was younger I did stuff a sock in my pants before to make the appearance of a bulge!

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The sooner guys get to accept how they are - and more the point - who they are - the better this planet will be. Acceptance of how we are goes along way to having a healthy positive attitude towards ourselves and others. Cheers.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The sooner guys get to accept how they are - and more the point - who they are - the better this planet will be. Acceptance of how we are goes along way to having a healthy positive attitude towards ourselves and others. Cheers.
Planet won t get better.
Everyone is - if on the internet - above average.
Penis, breast size, olympic disciplines in bed , power , money, ...
Anonymous you're NOT average.

eric19831

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think its just really lame when a guy lies about his size. I once hooked up with a guy that claimed to be 7.5" Not huge by LPSG standards but I was looking forward to a nice sized cock for a little bit of fun. When he took off his pants I was dissapointed when he was about 6". I think it says alot about a person when they lie about there size.