small men bragging about size.

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
My ex girlfriend once told a guy he is small in the pants department. I told her this is worse than telling a girl she is fat. But apparently he was bragging whole the time about his huge cock, when it turned out to be a small one.

Anyone ever had something like that happen?

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
false advertising huh?

having never agreed to have sex with the kind of guy who would go around bragging about his willy, this has never happened to me. and it never will.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm tiny but I tell them I can fuck their brains out. When they ask for proof, I stick it in their ear. :tongue:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've heard of guys doing that so they seem cooler but I never understood it. Eventually someone is gonna see it and call ya out. Silly children.

Ronado

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think real cocky guys who are below avg or average have a higher tendency to lie about their size. Like I never told a chick I liked that I was above avg.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What I meant was: did you ever say to a guy he was small?
no. small guys usually know they're small.

and, again, if he was the kind of guy who needed putting in his place that badly then i wouldn't agree to have sex with him in the first place.

i will never understand why anyone shags people they don't like or respect.

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
no. small guys usually know they're small.

and, again, if he was the kind of guy who needed putting in his place that badly then i wouldn't agree to have sex with him in the first place.

i will never understand why anyone shags people they don't like or respect.
It's not because someone needs to be put in his place that you don't like him or don't respect him. And also, you don't have to have sex with someone to see his ding dong.

dyldo1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have a nice size cock i know 9.5x6 and my ex when we broke up told me that she lied and that my little cock could not please her, felt like she had ripped me in two. so yes no matter what it hurts so imagine how a guy with a ave cock feels

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's not because someone needs to be put in his place that you don't like him or don't respect him. And also, you don't have to have sex with someone to see his ding dong.
i'm perplexed at what other time a guy is going to be flashing his tackle at a woman who he isn't sleeping with :confused: some of you guys have weird lives!
and, unless he has a boner, who is to say he's not a grower?
Don't knock it till you've tried it, a hate fuck can be fucking hot.
the best hate fucks are with people you're into though.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seriously? Use your imagination woman!
seriously. explain.
at what sort of social settings do men show their erections to women they aren't involved with? i've never been to any of these places and i'm pretty sure i don't want to.
it might be the norm in the culture of the people you're associating with but it's not for anyone i know. it has me baffled.
...are you talking flashers in the park?

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
seriously. explain.
at what sort of social settings do men show their erections to women they aren't involved with? i've never been to any of these places and i'm pretty sure i don't want to.
it might be the norm in the culture of the people you're associating with but it's not for anyone i know. it has me baffled.
...are you talking flashers in the park?
Okay, why are you making this personal...
It's not like I'm a flasher in the park.
And come on...
It's not because you get naked with someone, you have to fuck them right?
So you are saying you never saw an erect penis you didn't fuck right away?
Or maybe you just fool around and there is some groping, pants rubbing etc..

I can think of numerous scenarios where you don't have sex and you can estimate the guy's size

Last edited: