small men bragging about size.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, why are you making this personal...
It's not like I'm a flasher in the park.
And come on...
It's not because you get naked with someone, you have to fuck them right?
So you are saying you never saw an erect penis you didn't fuck right away?
Or maybe you just fool around and there is some groping, pants rubbing etc..

I can think of numerous scenarios where you don't have sex and you can estimate the guy's size
how am i making this personal? now you're just being ridiculous! i say something is beyond my experience and you take it as a personal insult?

i'm saying i never got to the point of completely naked with a guy, seeing the erect penis of a guy, who i didn't intent to sleep with. i don't unwrap the candy unless i wanna eat it. (i'm not including work here, because personal & medical care is a completely different setting. those gentlemen are too ill & frail to brag sexual prowess, even if their willies do wake up.)

i can't see why this is so enormously offencive to you and i think you're being rather churlish.

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
how am i making this personal? now you're just being ridiculous! i say something is beyond my experience and you take it as a personal insult?

i can't see why this is so enormously offencive to you and i think you're being rather churlish.

i've never been to any of these places and i'm pretty sure i don't want to.
it might be the norm in the culture of the people you're associating with but it's not for anyone i know. it has me baffled.
...are you talking flashers in the park?

that sounds kinda personal to me...

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
that sounds kinda personal to me...
maybe if you have a chip on your shoulder.

it seems normal to you.
it seems bizarre to me.
it's a cultural difference.

''Seriously? Use your imagination woman!'' could've been taken personally, but i didn't. i just explained why it's beyond my scope. it's not part of my culture.

this is getting tedious. usually i really enjoy your postings but today...

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ok, when you put it like that it sounds like a silly topic.
What I meant was: did you ever say to a guy he was small?
It seems like a cruel thing to do. But maybe sometimes you have to put someone in his place...

I think it's the opposite. Guys seem way more concerned about their own size than I am. I think guys ask about your sizes, "which is so annoying", because you want to be reassured you are normal or to get a reaction.

rickyfitz12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
95% of guys lie about what they have. Either they don't know how to measure(Hope they're not building you house) or they are just fooling themselves. the standard lie I've found is two inches. so just figure if he says he has 8 it's going to really be a 6..lol

GayJapan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...the standard lie I've found is two inches. so just figure if he says he has 8 it's going to really be a 6..lol

What if he says 6"!

I find with a lot of Japanese guys that size really doesn't matter - and before anyone comments on 'asian size' I can assure you from experience that there are Japanese of small and large size, just like any other nationality (although to be honest the average does seem to be a little smaller, but with extremes at either end of the scale).

Generally there has been no embarrassment or exageration from smaller Japanese guys I have met, and I would never 'put someone in his place' about cock size. We all have our own gifts and there is not much we can do about it except use those gifts to the full potential!

I'm not Japanese, just living in Japan for the last 11 years, and I am happy to say sized 'a little above average' and no complaints as I know how to use it!

And my current boyfriend of 3 years ( a Japanese guy) said when we first met that I would be too big for him as he was not an aggressive bottom, and it was fun 'training' for the full sexual experience! Don't know if he could ever have taken anything bigger....!

And I enjoy his cock as much as he enjoys mine.

SuckmeNOW

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Meh i try not to get into conversation about it. if someone asks me i say something that is OBVIOUSLY a lie such as 1" or 24"(though i suppose thoose sizes do occur). Dunno why i dont tell them my real size. Im not exactly ashamed of it (even though im only 6" i did have the bigger penis for long while out of my closest friends and even now im not the smalest either which has given me a bit of a confidence boost). Also i wouldnt like to be much bigger eanyway - maybe 7" or 8" :)

ChicagoSW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's like money - the guys that don't actually have that much seem to find it necessary to talk about how much money they make.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aint nothin odd about it babes, it's all good, let me know if you wanna try it out sometime, we can have a massive fuck off argument and then let nature takes its course. :tongue:
you made me blush!
It's like money - the guys that don't actually have that much seem to find it necessary to talk about how much money they make.
now THAT is common.
again, i never sleep with those guys.
bragging is so very unattractive.

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find it easy to compare penis size to money, but not in that respect. :O If you have a lot of it, you don't think it's a big deal. And most of the time, the opposite will be true if you don't. But what truly matters (in my opinion) is if you are comfortable with however much you make/have. It's just coming to that conclusion that seems to be hard for some guys to accept (myself included).

Most of us seem to want more, or at least what we can't have. Maybe some guys need a bit of mental verification that they're more than what they are? I don't really know why else small dogs tend to bark big - it doesn't change the fact that they're small.

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm tiny but I tell them I can fuck their brains out. When they ask for proof, I stick it in their ear. :tongue:

I laughed this one out. You have a sense of humor I can appreciate. The visuals on this comment is stuck in my brain at the moment. :^)

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Money, cock size, family name, job title, or profession, being pretentious just doesn't cut it for me.

I've been in bar conversations where buddies would talk about their more recent conquest or see some attractive woman "hot chick" and brag how they nailed her or will fuck her with their monster cocks. I just raise my eye brow cause I know they're not bigger than me and I'm very average. My comment is "okay, moving on, what do you think about yesterdays game......." cause I know it's just bragging, and this is the guy with expensive clothes, new sports car, etc, and works as a sales associate at Walmart (don't come after me now if your a sales associate, true story) and living at home. Am I going to take him seriously?
The little chihuahua makes all the noise, while the mastiff stares and drools in silence.