small numerous bumps on penis?

shroomyloomy

Just Browsing
Media
hi, does anybody here have sebaceous prominence/fordyce's spots? it is a harmless and noncontagious condition where one's sebaceous glands get clogged resulting in small white bumps. It is genetic and kind of common. does anybody on here have it and if you do how has it affected you?

GodDamnPenis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All I know is that it's not 'contagious' as you said.
It can't be transmitted by sex, and it's pretty much harmless.
Sometimes, they'll clear up and disappear by themselves, but if they persist you should visit your GP for some advice. :]

shroomyloomy

Just Browsing
Media
well yeah pretty much every guy has them if they have hair follicles. just take a look at your balls and your bound to see a few bumps. i don't really have that much at all you can check my gallery. i was just curious if anybody really had a lot of these bumps

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi, does anybody here have sebaceous prominence/fordyce's spots? it is a harmless and noncontagious condition where one's sebaceous glands get clogged resulting in small white bumps. It is genetic and kind of common. does anybody on here have it and if you do how has it affected you?

Sorry to break the news to you but you've been misdiagnosed. You actually have leprosy and the only treatment is to have your cock removed.

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I have a couple and aside from one guy who was about to go down on me asking about them - I've never had an issue with them.

(Thanks for posting this, giving me yet another reason to check out your gallery!)