Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So when you see an athletic guy (who you would otherwise judge as handsome or muscular) naked in the locker room, and he's not flopping a big dong around, do you find yourself judging him as "small" and writing him off, or do you think "that guy must grow a whole hell of a lot?"

After a hard workout, my balls pull towards me and my shlong loses a bit of length- so I was wondering if perhaps I have been "shortchanged" as George Costanza might say. I use my towel, and play it off as modesty.

Wondering what my brothers on LPSG would say...?

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Judging by your pics, you are just FINE msg!! As far as a guy naked in the locker room, he could have been swimming, or sweating, or whatever. Some guys, the shower alone makes them smaller. If the rest of him is that appealing, does it really matter that much to you? If he's a great guy with a great face, smile, personality, etc. his dick really shouldn't matter much.

B_nuketully

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Same thing happens to me sometimes after working out so I figure some other guys have the same thing happen and if someone sees me in the locker room...ehh...who cares. Maybe next time they see it it'll be floppin around and they'll do a doubletake.

My cock gets really small sometimes depending on working out, if it's really cold, the pool, etc. and my balls pull right up tight.

One of my girlfriends use to love it when my dick got really small (like after the pool)and she would give me a blowjob. She said she loved the way it felt to go from so small to big in her mouth and down her throat till she couldnt take it anymore. I loved it too. :)

Mmmm...blowjobs