Small Packages

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Time is not on my side.

This is the last time I witnessed ‘my girl’ with one, James Allen Zalinski.

It’s late, near 1 AM. I can’t help myself. Most every night, I would leave Vicky’s home, or she mine, and I would watch her walk home, or leave her in her bed. We shared our beds, but she no longer sleeps in mine to spend the night. We have sex, but it’s not love anymore. It was more akin to shameful makeup, or pity sex. I refuse to use the word love. I wasn’t sure what we had anymore. One would guess, on these nights, that she would be sexually exhausted. For she was surely being taken by Jimmy during the day while I was at work. She was after all, one of his favorites.

I have lost all trust in her, and dutifully, every night, after we part, I sit in the dark, in the pitch black of my front living room, watching, stalking, waiting to see if she goes to him.

I knew better. I didn’t feel confident to confront her. I didn’t mention, hint, nor infer anything regarding Jimmy and herself. Jimmy’s days here are numbered. His new employer told him no new sexual partners after his physical came up clean. Only those he had been with previously would be allowed. In passing, Vicky mentioned that Jimmy’s mother had died last week while under the care of the state. She didn’t elaborate, but I would later discover, that Jimmy’s mother committed suicide. Leaving him the house, land, and whatever else she left behind. His mothers passing leaves me expressionless, it surely didn’t affect Jimmy in any way. He was still pounding pussy, and getting serviced at his usual rate.

These final days are Vicky’s last chance, before this walking nightmare would leave my life. But his leaving is coming months too late, the damage already done, firmly entrenched, ultimately final. It is early Saturday morning. Vicky had gone home an hour ago from my bed. Her bedroom light came on, and so did a second light, the one to her bathroom. I knew she was still ‘visiting’ him. Our sex life was ‘normal’, but I knew I wasn’t up to task.

Her bedroom light went out. So did she, she left out the back of her house, but the dim streetlight, and light of the moon gave her away. I sat in the dark on these nights, looking out the big picture window, waiting, wondering if she was going to him. She did, she was, and often. It seems her daylight encounters with Jimmy, and fucking me in the evening, aren’t enough.

I was exhausted, physically, mentally, I had become coarse, resentful, sublime, and grew tired of caring. It hurt too much to care anymore. Resigned to my fate. I dressed in my darkest clothes, yet made no secret of my approach. I had seen this show before. I watched them for my pain/pleasure. I watched not them so much as ‘it’. Jimmy’s abused tool was resoundingly massive. His ability to remain hard went far beyond normal, and his penis, had clearly ‘grown’ since the early weeks when Vicky and I would watch him pound his many victims. I’m guessing his outlandish starting point, the endless line of visitors, and near constant abuse, led to gains in both length and girth.

I knew things between Jimmy and Vicky were ‘different’ from the bruises. As I went to my accustomed area to watch the pair, I heard the now familiar slaps. Jimmy was more forceful, his various grips and holds were tighter, his mammoth pricks pounding of her supple body more aggressive. Vicky wasn’t ‘that kind of girl’. But Jimmy wasn’t the only one going through changes. Vicky was becoming accustomed to being ‘taken’. I was soon to learn; it was her preferred method. Absolutely nothing surprises me anymore.

Usually, she had to take him on her back. His entry, and overall size so great, that doggy wasn’t comfortable. Things change. It was the first sight I had of the pair. I mused they had fucked earlier in the day. She came on the end of his thick dick more times in a single session, than she did with me for a month, and I do not exaggerate, her body is more toned and attractive. Her ‘new’ life style, revolves around occasional eating and near constant fucking. She is addicted to his gargantuan dick, it consumes her now, there is no other thing she holds so close, nor so dear to her heart. She’s acting with me. I see how she reacts, how she cums when she’s with him, and they are worlds apart from what I can do.

Jimmy had her in doggy, rifling in his endless fat dong, pulling her head back by roughly grabbing her hair, the slaps I heard were his little hands slapping her now red ass. I was in love with it, the size was astounding, the other slapping sounds were his huge hanging balls as they danced, bounced to and fro underneath his tiny body. Those fucking things are simply incredible. Low hanging, full, monsters. Shorn, stubble covered, and the amount of meat she consumed … had me hard as fucking stone. He was more forceful, commanding, leading her around as if on a leash. Frankly, she had no will of her own anymore, he had taken it from her long ago, and from me.

His bull balls brushed, and bounced far down, and against Vicky’s tight thighs, as he pillaged and devoured her from above. I could hear his entry from 20 plus feet away, the tearing, wrenching, ripping sounds as his endless fat cucumber prick cut through her slim body. Size makes a difference, a tremendous difference, as his fully aroused beast dick pummeled her supple, young body, eliminating her will, as she feasted on dick, served up in a heaping, lust filled rage, as this ‘little’ man, subdued and conquered her. By comparison. I am pitiful.

Jimmy’s tool, along with his new attitude, turned me into a complete cuckhold. Incomprehensible. I can’t begin to compete with this. The volume is sick, the stretch, along with the depth of penetration, left me jealous, wanting, wasted, as I came into the weeds. Stroking my pathetic little dick. While the mule tended to his willing mare, inserting his massive tool deep within her young supple body.

Beneath their unlikely, surreal union, was the constant drip of Vicky’s orgasms, and the self-lubricating gargantuan prick, that held out longer than I ever could, with a vastly superior insertion of cock, that easily surpassed my entire forearm.

“You love this flesh bat don’t you baby?” Asked Jimmy, as his mighty tool drilled Vicky far beyond submission.

“Yeah baby, yeah!” She replied, as Jimmy’s tool bottomed out within her. How she could take so much, in such a small body, never fails to amaze me. To top it off, he’s been at it all fucking day, pounding pussy, getting serviced, and after all that, it remains ungodly massive and firm.

“Matt’s little dick is like fucking a finger isn’t it?” Said Jimmy, as my soul died. For I already knew the answer.

“He’s nothing compared to you. I barely feel him anymore. I only feel him at all, since you’ve roughed me up with your massive dick, leaving me sore, but I love that ‘feel’, sinfully raw, the perfect amount of ‘sting’, like it should be, properly drilled, deep, with massive stretch.” Her soulful reply had the desired effect for both. I could see it beginning. Already insanely huge, it began to inflate. Jimmy slowed, so he didn’t cum too soon. His tool was expanding, he was getting close. I had seen it so many times, the many ‘tells’.

“What’s it feel like when you’re with him? Do you even feel him?” He asks, with a little laugh, plugging his massive hammer into her, varying the pace, moving about, as if any attempt to come in, and work his mammoth slab at a slightly different ‘angle’ would make a difference. She was completely stretched out, the change in ‘angle’ made no fucking difference at all.

“It’s like I’m fucking a slim Jim off the counter at the gas station, it’s nothing. Nothing at all. Nothing, compared to your beautiful, full, huge ass fat cock.” She replied, as Jimmy prodded his massive weapon into her. He loved hearing that shit, as her words cut me clean in half. I was dead to her, I knew it, at least in bed. There is no fixing this.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“How’s it feel now? Can you feel it growing?” He asked. So cock sure, so dominating, so fucking rough. He was hammering her, letting loose with short, deep jabs, careful not to bust a nut, as his cannon expanded. I wanted to stand over them, to witness his huge prick filling out, to hear it rip through her, to experience the sloppy slow withdrawal, her bodily fluids literally dripping from underneath his mammoth fat dick.

“God yes! It’s so good … so fucking gooood.” She answered quickly, truth, fact, and unfathomable, that this shit sticks dick is visibly growing, thickening, extending out even further.

He drew it from her until only the head remained. He was admiring his huge hog. The veins were standing out, his massive balls drawing up slightly. With only the head inserted in Vicky’s body, both his hands came in to explore his titanic erection. This ‘stage’ or ‘state’, when his cock expanded to its fullest, most hellish size, it surely turned him on so much. I know it did me.

He wasn’t alone, I was jerking my little dinklet like a mad man. To make it worse, he’s the only dude on the planet who can stand upright and deliver so much fat wood in doggy. I enjoy, quite endlessly, seeing his massive prick outside her body, just as it is now, barely hanging on.

“Yeah, that feels so good, so solid. Fuck … I’m hung like a fucking whale.” Said Jimmy dreamily, admiring his sickly huge dripping prick. Victoria could accommodate roughly two thirds of his massive beef stick. That in itself, is visually, and physically impossible. Yet it happens on this stage every night, the show, as they say, must go on.

“You have no idea. You have no idea what’s it like to be stretched out by your mammoth cock. It’s heaven. I love it deep, deep, deep inside me.” Replied ‘my’ girl, her voice trailing off, her body quivering, for she was cumming at that very moment. Jimmy slowly inserted his surging tool, inch after inch of fully distended monster prick, he was ‘riding’ his peak, fully enjoying the true stallion in him, inches, so many thick inches, until it bottomed out. He left it there, buried within her, letting her enjoy the fruits of her labors. She was dripping wet, as the solid fat dick stretched her out. Jimmy admired what he had done to her, and to himself, he was rightly proud.

“That’s right … enjoy it … take it … feel that? It’s getting thicker, longer. I love it when I’m like this, with you, just as you are. Cumming buckets on the end of my monster dick. I’ve added more meat in the last few minutes, than little Matt has in his entire dick. You know it’s true, you feel it, you experience it … you fucking love it.” Said Jimmy, so smugly, patting, squeezing, and petting her, letting her enjoy the drawn out, mind bending pleasure her body was absorbing, and adjusting to. I wasn’t capable of this. Only Jimmy could provide enough beef for a true size queen.

One, just like mine. She was seemingly coming down, as Jimmy reached around her, and fingered her, her time on top extended, as it led to another resounding orgasm, his mammoth, near bursting tool, had nowhere else to go, a single thrust would bring him off, so he left it there, letting her fully enjoy her time upon her masters fully engorged, gargantuan prick.

Vicky fell forward, and slowly off of him. As much as she loved being pounded by the massive dick. She wanted to see the fully aroused and distended organ. So did I, and with her out of the way, I wasn’t disappointed. Jimmy’s gargantuan tool was more than three times my length, so fat, heavy, clearly on the edge. It hung down, bobbing, as both Vicky and I, as if on cue, licked our lips in appreciation. He would need both hands to hold it so it wouldn’t slip out of his grasp. His gaze was upon her, as she lustfully eyed the tremendous hanging slab, roughly two thirds of it covered with their combined juices.

This is what sticks with you. He understands it most of all. Brandishing the fucking thing, by simply letting it hang and drip. Disgusting, disturbing, beyond human abilities, beyond understanding, as all of us, gape upon the insidiously huge organ, this, his most glorious, and supremely heavy size.

He grabbed it, and held it aloft, as she rolled over and slid under him as he knelt on his knees, her legs wide, and his dick, never looked so long nor thick, nor so fucking heavy. She wormed underneath him, looking up towards the towering, bursting organ.

She didn’t have to ask. Clearly, they had done this before. As he lowered the fat prick upon her upper body. His balls lay between her spread legs, just below her pussy, as her hands, slowly stroked the ungodly huge prick. The skin barely moved. There was no give. It was hard, much harder than something so mammoth should be. Vicky came as he got lower, laying the heaving, so close to orgasm masterpiece completely atop her body.

I had, what I guess is termed, a ‘dry orgasm’. I was cumming, but nothing was coming out. I stroked and pulled my puny dick, as Jimmy’s gargantuan dick, in full undisturbed view, just the way I loved it, soared up Vicky’s hyper aroused body. Past her navel, past the bottom of her breasts, past the top of her breasts it lay, all the way to the base of her fucking neck. He pressed it down upon her as she came. Moaning, yelling, her body, as I had seen countless times before, was covered with goose bumps. The fucking thing went from her pussy to the base of her fucking neck.

Impossible. I couldn’t stop stroking my little dick in honor of his gargantuan completely swollen tool. I found this moment to be the most exciting, and visually stimulating of my life, but I soon found, that it was only a precursor of what was to come.

Vicky’s body convulsed, shook, and quaked. She wouldn’t stop cumming, and Jimmy? He learned from Taylor, learned how to hold out, edging, drawing out this most glorious, his most succulent, most massive size, without torching Vicky’s hot body with a tortuously huge load.

His one free hand slowly pushed down along it’s distended, horrific length, against her writhing body, while his other hand held him aloft. Soon, he began to lay over her, pushing the entire fat hot slab onto her body. This is exactly why I’m here. Every time, is like a first time when in his presence. And Vicky? She’s experiencing rolling orgasms. It’s her body that supports this supremely massive heavy dick and its owner.

It’s this little man, and his gigantic dick, that bring her endless orgasms and unspeakable pleasure. I’m right there with them. My cock strains in appreciation. Vicky’s body trembles, as Jimmy does to her, what I will never do. She is thoroughly, completely, and utterly, pleasured beyond belief.

Vicky is gasping for air, she flails about, ultimately grabbing Jimmy’s head, and lavishing him with kisses. It was then I heard it. It rings within my very being.

“I LOVE YOU JIMMY. I FUCKING LOVE WHAT YOU DO TO ME. YOU’RE THE FUCK OF MY LIFE!!! I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!!!! OOOHHHH MYYYYYY GOOOODDDD!” Yep, that’s ‘my’ girl. Cumming in buckets, as Jimmy lay atop her body, using what little body weight he has, to press his mammoth dick down, upon her body. His full weight pushing what little excess air remains from her lungs, making her delirious, light headed, her orgasming body in complete and utter rapture. It pushes down upon her entire torso, so heavy and fat. From pussy to chin, itching to let loose.

“OOHHH MMYYYYY GOOODDDDD!!!” She screams, but her lack of oxygen won’t allow her to scream at full volume. Her entire body bucks and heaves. This, is the hardest I’ve ever seen her cum with him. I am a marble, as the wrecking ball of Jimmy’s gargantuan prick can take no more. His excitement bends the needle, and breaks Vicky into a jumble of pieces I will never put back together.

Jimmy came. A firehouse could do no better. The first blast belted her chin, the others shot up around her head, drenching her hair, and everything in its path, his mighty dick jetting forth massive warm shots of endless cum. He fucking lathered her with it. He humped her body, forcing more air from her trapped lungs. The size he attained was the largest I had ever seen it. His girth was murderous, his flexing balls, and convulsing body laid waste any faint hope I had of keeping Victoria in my life.

I am nothing. I stroke my puny cock in honor of his humongous organ, that continues to blech upon my girls quaking, insanely aroused body.

It was this moment, that fully destroyed me. Trapped between both their bodies was a gargantuan, fully erect masterpiece, layering her with his baby batter. His hips buck, as he uses her torso as a masturbation tool, shoving the heavy dick over her, his huge balls rubbing atop her pussy, as his flesh cannon heaves a tremendous trail of baby batter over her, and the floor.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He shouldn’t be this big, he shouldn’t be able to function at all, after all he’s done these passing weeks. His tool is still flexing, fluids still leak from the mighty staff as he rises to stand over her. With his feet astride her slim, cut tummy, it hangs down. It is directly between her heaving breasts. The massive fat head is pressing down, and leaking between her firm boobs. Her nipples never so tall, her spent body, never so deeply, warmly, satisfied.

Supremely swollen, completely hard, it is much darker in color than I’ve ever seen it, and worse still. It attempts to bob up and down. Trying to rise. Tapping between her boobs, as her chest heaves with deep breaths, tap, tap, tap atop her chest, with each rise and fall. I am still rock hard. Dry cumming. It’s never hung this far, nor been this size before. Jimmy admires it, hands on his hips, I am in love with it, he stares at Vicky. She is unresponsive. Her eyes closed, chest heaving, exhausted by the fuck of her young life. Desperately trying to catch her breath, as the mammoth pole proudly hangs incredibly far from his groin, to her heaving chest, as she gasps for air.

Cum has puddled underneath her head, it stains the floor, Jimmy moves forward, so the huge head can lay over her face, cheeks and lips. It’s still leaking. Her head is flat on the floor, his dick is brought up in both his hands as he strokes it over her motionless body. He could’ve killed her with it. He admires it, as long strands of fluids continue to leak from the fully aroused organ.

I imagine something so monstrous poking from my body, envious, jealous. I am pitifully ill equipped. I am nothing, old news, heart sinking into my feet and past the floor into the Earth. I have no retort, no answer to his mighty, and completely gargantuan organ. Vicky stirs. The blurry sight she sees upon awakening, brings forth a heartfelt … “GOD DAMN!!!” From her sweet lips. I imagine what she might be thinking when I drop my pants. ‘Is that all?’ or ‘You’re not serious, are you?’ ‘Well, if I have to.’ I know I am forever shamed, I am the chore she puts up with, a mere stain, compared to what Jimmy builds and reaps from her, but I can’t help that I still love her. I am whipped, and am not surprised at her reply …

“Hang that fucker over me stud.” She orders. He slowly lowers his hammer to her mouth, as she tends to the gargantuan hanging prick with weak hands and lips. Taking in the surreal sight of Jimmy’s mammoth tool, as it hangs longer and thicker than I have ever seen it. The fucking thing must hurt. It hurts me, just to look at it.

“That’s right. Love that huge dick baby. Love that long … fat … dick. Get your tongue in there. Work out the last of my load.” Said Jimmy, smiling, oozing with complete satisfaction, as ‘my’ girl lovingly tended to his stupendous erection. The head leaked upon her cheeks, mouth and face, as she thoroughly enjoyed his mammoth toy. Fuck, she would do anything for him.

Vicky’s tongue drove into the huge slit. It was sickening to see more of his white load leech out. Her little arms and hands milked the massive fat shaft, into her mouth, her eyes lingering up the length to Jimmy’s shit faced grin. The sounds, as she sucked the huge head, and licked in his baby batter. She would never stop of her own accord, she would kill for him, do anything, anything at all to let this little monster dangle his humongous prick over her, and place it deeply inside her body. Her right hand went up, and fondled his huge hanging nuts, pulling and pushing, as if milking them for more of his salty seed, totally disgusting.

His load was leaking down her cheeks, as her tongue reached out to gather all she could, licking her fingers as he continued to hang the heavy gargantuan cock over her head. Cum was everywhere, her head and upper body, hair, it soaked her neck and the floor.

“When are you going to tell him?” Asked Jimmy, as my heart stopped.

“I can’t … I still love him.” She replied, still licking, and savoring her master’s mammoth hot dick. Little consolation … ‘I still love him.’ Gives me. She’s under him, his gargantuan prick never bigger, never more solid, nor more intimidating. More importantly … ‘Tell me what?’ What sick surprise was in store for me? She’s surely loving the fuck out of Jimmy’s hot tool, her pussy ruined for me, her mind butter when she’s with him, with ‘it’. But seriously? After all I’ve seen. How could things get any worse?

“Come on now. You know he’ll never best me in bed. I’m the fuck of your life, and you fucking know it. He’s a complete joke when you’re with him. He doesn’t bring it, he’s nothing. Admit it.” Said Jimmy, so surely, so completely confident, and why wouldn’t he? Look at it. Fuck me, his dick is bigger than ever, bigger than when we first began watching him, any idiot can see that. Fuck me. He’s not even nineteen years old.

“I know. It’s sad, it really is, but it’s also unfair, you’re not supposed to be this big. You have an advantage or him he can never equal, nor come close to capturing. But let’s not talk about him. We should focus on the here and now.” She quickly replied, without regret, remorse, nor consideration that I might be watching them, ‘right here, right now’. She spoke honestly, there was no other answer, any other answer would be a lie. His little body stood over her, as the fat dangling shaft continued to leak. The little fucker could keep going like the fucking energizer bunny.

“That’s right. You know I’m the one. Keep it up, that feels so good.” Said Jimmy, lustfully gazing down at Vicky, as she continued to tend to the hot straining prick, it’s size so great, the little fucker could fit my arm inside his swollen masterpiece.

She began to move from under him, and slowly stood, though unsteadily, she had to gather herself, standing in close to him. Taking his head in her hands, and kissing him the same way she kisses me. Sadly, she meant it. I saw her pussy dripping, her nipples straining, her eyes deep, with surreal intense desire. She stands over him, by half a foot, as his gargantuan tool bobs between her tight toned thighs, the head dangling well below them, at their shins, the dimples of her ass make me weak, and all I see is that dangling masterpiece. There is no answer, nor comeback to what hangs mere inches from the floor.

My heart sank below my feet, as she pushed him backwards onto the couch, sitting him down, then drawing his huge slick hammer into both her little hands, pointing it towards the ceiling, then tending to that fat cock as if her life depended upon it. Never mind, she is a cum soaked mess, no matter how much abuse he has taken this day, the damn thing remained completely massive, ready for what was to come.

“That’s right. Worship that huge dick. Go after it. Gotta love that huge fucking fat cock.” Said Jimmy, petting Vicky’s head, and arms, as her hands milked, and prodded the devilishly massive tool, her head moving up and down the fat prick, as she licked, stroked and savored every second with him, with ‘it’.

She didn’t need coaxing, nor prodding, she was at her alter, she knelt and prayed here, this is her ‘church’, as it towered over them both. It’s simply amazing to witness the fucker’s huge appendage soar so far from his body. I love it like this, out in the open, little to nothing in the way to distract from the tapering, super long, extremely thick, and hyper attractive mammoth dick.

His legs spread wide, she brought her body up to it, and rubbed the mammoth pole from side to side, along her torso, and then ‘rode’ the huge ass thing, rubbing it along her body. Rubbing and prodding it, using it like some twisted tool for her own pleasure, leading to another gut-wrenching orgasm. Once so hard, her legs quivered and shook. She was unbalanced, as was I, for she never came like this with me a single time. Yet, with Jimmy, it was standard practice.

She calmed, she took her time, she fucking savored it. This went beyond lust, it was sickening. She would pause and kiss him, sometimes turning around to rub that fat dick along her ass, and up her back. Rubbing her little ass against his massive balls, the insanely huge organ pointed to the ceiling. She teased, she suckled, and I saw it all. Every last straining inch, rubbing it along her body. Worse still. Jimmy was having a really, really good day, and Vicky, she took her sweet time, lavishing the massive tool with all the love, and care, it demanded.

“Fuck me Jimmy, but I’d bet this is the biggest I’ve ever seen you! I love it like this, bigger, better, so hot, tempting, so ungodly swollen.” Said the love of my life. From her lips spewed honesty, direct, and to the point. No doubt, her words had the desired effect. Jimmy smiled wide, his head back, as Victoria Anders, paid homage to her ultimate stud, and his gargantuan, straining pole.

I get it. He diddled her, fingering her, placing his index finger in her bottom, sucking her tits, kissing her over any portion of her he could reach, and all the while … Vicky tortured his already mammoth prick, into the size he attained earlier, the longest, fattest, most abused, and overworked, over sensitized monster I have had the pleasure of witnessing. Jimmy, had attained, full fucking size.

She got on the couch with him, he on one end, she on the other, as he held it out for her. She brought both her feet to the fat prick, and rubbed them up and down the fucking thing. My cock isn’t big enough for one of her feet, his was so long, she used both feet at once, she even placed one foot atop the other and stroked the horrendously mammoth organ from top to bottom, as he held the fat shaft out to her. Fucking showoff.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We, never did this, and after what I saw, I wouldn’t want to. I gulped, as Jimmy clearly enjoyed her foot job. The head of his huge prick leaked precum the entire time. Slickening the organ from top to bottom. He eventually took both her feet, and rubbed them against his massive tool, using them like some twisted masturbation tool.

Vicky stopped him, and came in to kiss him. His massive tool shot over his body to his chin, leaking upon his shoulder. Her breasts hung against the fat slab of monstrous dick. I had always known I was average, but this? This is ridiculous. He’s so many times bigger in volume, I find myself constantly cringing. I see it, but cannot believe that this is actually happening. That this whole affair is nightmare I will eventually wake up from, but it continues, as I torture myself. I can’t stop watching, his powerful cock is holding me firmly in its insidious grip. I fucking live for this sick, twisted shit. I am burning out, and it’s all my fault.

She brought the huge ass prick to his lips, so they could both munch on the fucking thing. Four hands milked and prodded it towards the size he achieved earlier. They dined on that fucking thing, drawing it to an intense hardness.

She had done well, probably too well. She pulled back, and stared upon him, upon the gargantuan thing she had created. I saw her take a huge breath, readying herself, preparing, as my pained soul watched her climb up, upon that couch, to do the unthinkable.

Vicky stood on the couch, and slowly lowered herself upon the fully distended, oversized, completely hard, and massively thick shaft. She spit into her right hand, then rubbed her spit onto her pussy. She did this several times, as Jimmy’s hands held the humongous, torturously huge organ aloft.

“That’s right. Be afraid, be very afraid, I’m all I can be, every last fat inch Victoria, be careful what you wish for. Go slowly, I could rip you open. That’s a good girl, ready yourself for my huge dick. I’ve never been so big, nor so turned on. I love it like this … yeah baby … yeaaahhh.” Said Jimmy, his own eyes bulging over the gross enormity he held aloft.

This, is by far, Jimmy’s best day.

Her arms shook, as she steadied herself along the backrest of the couch. Her tight little bottom, the dimples of her firm ass, so adorable, as she labored to engulf the straining fucking thing. She came hard, barely keeping her balance, as a third of the fat prick slowly entered her body. Slowly, carefully, she took in more of the fucking thing. At the size he is now, it took her a few minutes to accommodate her usual twelve or so inches, as her pussy leaked down the insanely fat remainder that would probably never find a home in anyone, useless, but visually, insanely tempting, and dangerous.

She came and came. She had plenty to hang onto. She leaned over him, impaled, kissing him, loving him, and accepting a full foot of massive fucking horse dick. They did this for an eternity. Size, and size alone brought her off. Jimmy? He played with her body, like it was a toy, he told her how beautiful she was, how she was his favorite. What she took in defied science, and once accommodated, she kept at least half of the super fat prick within her at all times. Savoring the stretch, and depth of his hot human drill.

It took painfully long, but finally, it’s bulging veins, and deepening color revealed he was close. He would slow her down, bring her to a stop, so he, and she, could enjoy the now fully swollen prick.

Her body would shake, tight little quivers, as she savored the fat intruder. Their coupling appeared impossible, his meat spear should rip her wide open, she should be bleeding out. Her head back, as she let that fuckers mammoth tool linger deep inside her. This is total size queen shit. Her hands interlocked with his, as she leaned back, savoring the mammoth cocks hellish insertion. This must be what’s it like to hit your peak. She has nowhere to go but down.

Victoria is blissfully impaled, soaking up every second, and every supremely fat inch of Jimmy’s gargantuan prick. I can see her ribs from the back, as her deep breaths reveal the depth of her longing, and need, she is cumming again. She is weakened by him, consumed by rivers of lust I will never understand. The sheer volume of what lays inside her shouldn’t have found a ‘home’ this deep inside any human body.

What she couldn’t take was both longer, and infinitely thicker than my puny cock. What lay inside her body didn’t make any sense. I still have no idea where she puts it. She’s too small, he’s too freakishly huge to be accepted that deeply, with such stretch as his beyond awesome prick provides.

I see. I hear everything. Worse still, I feel every loathsome moment in the pit of my stomach. I look at my watch. They’ve been at it for over an hour.

“You’re my favorite baby girl. I fucking love how you make me feel.” Said Jimmy, raising his hips slightly, forcing Vicky’s body upward. She’s taking all she can handle, and not a fraction more. His blunt, fat dick, has found a loving, and more than willing home.

“It’s mutual Jimmy. You’re the best I’ll ever have. Fuck me. You’re in me soooo deliciously deeeppp! You’ve never felt bigger, so thick, so fucking thick …” Said Vicky, her voice trailing off, as her body trembled in yet another orgasm. She was built to accept this fucking monster. What are the odds? A dick so huge, that it could find a ‘home’ in a hot neighbor, whom lived barely 600 feet away. Her fluids gush down the fat dick. She cums again and again. Jimmy’s monstrous cucumber is out performing its usual self.

I am awestruck. I am nothing compared to him. I must accept it, or lose her, but she’s already lost to me sexually. Jimmy’s unforgiving, solid prick is incredibly deep within Vicky. He lasts longer than I ever could, the fat base of his dick leads to two massive fucking balls that hang partially over the edge of the couch. They rise, closer and closer to his hips, as Jimmy nears another earth moving moment.

Both are moaning, and carrying on. Vicky’s body is already trembling, she is weak, as her masters huge prick is roughly shoved upwards. Jimmy cums. The pain, and satisfaction in his face palpable, so real, as blast after blast of his mammoth prick surges forth, incredibly deep within her, it leaks from their union. I can see the fat organ flex, and strain. He is emptying his load within her, as she cums along with him. She is delirious. It seeps from her pussy, and streams down the fat shaft, towards his flexing huge balls. Just as big as any load he has shot, it cascades from her barely conscious form.

I half expect his load to come spilling from her mouth, nose, eyes and ears. This whole thing is surreal, too much to accept, nor comprehend. I see her body jolt, her head back, and from side to side, this ride, is insanely hard to watch. She acts as if possessed.

Draining down his super fat dick, and puddling below them are copious amounts of fluids. Jimmy is too weak to support her entire body. His dick is surely firm enough, it’s deep within her, she’s got plenty to hang onto. Jimmy maneuvers her to his right side, then lays her down. Her head is hanging. Just in time. She is gone. Her body, unresponsive, as Jimmy admires what he has wrought, leaving her impaled upon his fat pulsing prick.

He leaves it in her, as it jerks and spasms, then slowly pulls back his gargantuan prick. It’s awkward, since he’s so fucking huge, and had placed roughly two thirds of it within her prone, lifeless body. It dangles from his tiny body like a sick joke. Silently taunting me, he leans over to gather the heaving organ in both his little hands, and strokes it over her. Slick, insanely hard, beyond fully erect, it strains as the last of his load is milked from it. Vicky’s pussy is gaping, leaking his huge salty load. I am in awe. The sheer size is insurmountable, horrific, no man on this earth carries anything close to this. My puny cock is spasming, but nothing comes out. I am honored, and shamed, all at once.

I hear it, but barely. For as Jimmy lays his remaining seed upon her lifeless body, he says, barely audible, soulfully …

“I love you, Victoria Anders. I … love … you.” His gaze is one of wonder, and appreciation for the slim hardbody that is my Vicky, but I’m not kidding myself, she left me long ago. I have eighteen or nineteen inches of it straining in appreciation over her body as confirmation. He milks the last of his load from his gargantuan tool, then leans in to kiss her face. His massive messy shaft rests between her tight toned thighs, as he leans over her body to lay many kisses her cum soaked face. She doesn’t hear, and probably doesn’t feel him, but I do.

He slowly pulls back from her; it hangs disturbing close to the floor. He looks upon her, and I hear it this time. Loud and clear.

“Vicky … you’re the fuck of my life, I do, and will always … love you.” He said it with such heartfelt emotion. I could even see his eyes tearing up. She is oblivious. Beaten into sexual submission. His appendage remains sturdy, he grips his massive weapon, and tugs upon it, admiring the sickening thing. I too, admire the gargantuan, heavy, glistening, slick dick. Envy, is a sin. I am consumed by it.

It’s starting to rain. It’s all too prophetic and appropriate. I have no answers. All hope … is lost. His presence makes me weaker with each passing day, and is sapping all my strength. I would leave, but I can’t, as he sits back, and masturbates his gargantuan prick. I’ve seen him cum twice since I arrived, and I wait in respectful, dutiful silence for the third. I am not disappointed. Vicky is out of it, her sexy little feet lay over his thighs as Jimmy’s hands milk that fucking thing towards another fantastic finish. I am awed, my puny dick raw, as I watch Jimmy’s mammoth tool spurt another drenching load.

He shots his load directly overhead, so it cascades onto his hands, as they milk the insanely sized organ to its ultimate finish. I stand outside, soaked by the constant unrelenting rain. Terribly abused and overworked, the fucking thing is still battle ready. He eases it down over the front of Vicky’s legs, as he examines her feet and thighs. She is unresponsive. He exhausted her completely. I watch as the mammoth tool retreats slightly. Even now, it dangles over a foot from his body, disturbingly huge, as he covers Vicky’s cum covered body, and makes his way upstairs. I cannot leave until his gargantuan prick is completely out of sight. I am his silent bitch.

I am out in the rain, wishing to be struck with his burning seed, to have my hands rub, and work his gargantuan straining tool, and I’m not surprised in the least at my desire. I’m exactly like Vicky … in love with Jimmy’s beautiful, mighty, mammoth, flesh cannon.

I am resolute. I will no longer watch her with him, it is slowly draining the life from me, killing me. I will put this behind me, and move on. But how can I? Ultimately. There is no hope for me … for us.

Kamast

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is such an amazing story, love the humiliation and cockiness of Jimmy. The verbal is my favorite part of the story and hearing them all worship his monstercock! Love it

Reactions: justbigenuff

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want to thank all those who have followed along, with 'likes' and PM's. I didn't expect this story go this far, but it feels, like it has a life of it's own. Hope you continue to enjoy it. I apologize to my strictly straight readers. Jimmy has expanded my thought processes to include all whom cross his path. Regardless of their sexual orientation.

Changes

After all I have witnessed and experienced during this summer of summers, I have noticed, that not all whom dare gaze upon Jimmy’s mammoth cock, allow themselves to be consumed by it. At least, not to the extent that Victoria and I have been, nor Taylor, or countless others. They watch from the woods, too scared, or too intimidated to confront the ‘beast’. Curious to be sure, but neither overrun, nor turned upside down by his horrifically oversized organ.

His size so great, so unusable, that they may pity this little man, for he’s far beyond the scope of ‘normal’. Whatever that is. Our new normal, is anything but. I am mentally, and physically drained. I have a supposed girlfriend, whom is about to leave for med school, that has been dominated, consumed, and owned by him. Lavishing him with praise, and dare I say ‘love’. I have willingly submitted to his will, to honor his gargantuan organ. Finding myself kneeling at his feet, both my hands stroking and prodding his succulent massive weapon into my mouth. Something I would’ve found immoral and abhorrent before this summer started, but I have changed. His ungodly huge member changed me. I leave this summer not as I entered it. I am not the same man.

I am both ashamed and shocked at my submissive behavior, and take little solace that I am not alone. I confront each morning the same way. Images of huge cock swarm, and worm through my mind. I awake at night rock hard, not from a need to piss, but from sweat soaked dreams of Jimmy’s mammoth cock and balls.

I lay there, in the dead of night, jerking my pathetic dick, picturing his monstrous organ. Picturing it splitting ‘my girl’ in half, or of me, servicing his needs, my honor, being just to touch, and savor his otherworldly organ. The unnerving, insidious pleasure I derive, by seeing his cock, one worthy of being inside my girl, rip her apart, and pleasure her as I am unable to do. I spurt my puny load from my average dick, wishing I were just half his size, for that alone, would cure my ills.

I stand outside his home afraid, and watch the spectacle safely, from outside, for I know if I enter, I will soon be on my knees tending to his mammoth, succulent prick. I cannot erase what I have seen. I am sure ‘my girl’ stayed this summer, not for us, but for ‘it’. She, like her mother, unable to control an urge that hits few women with such clear devastation. Whatever vice you may enjoy, and to whatever level of excess. This small ‘boy’ is endowed far beyond others, and for those whom seek, or discover a desire that once remained hidden, he instantly, becomes all powerful.

It is worse for the men. I know, I am one. Yeah, I get it, you’re straight, up until the point when you witness the wonderous, overwhelming length and girth of this genetic freak. Whose succulent, beautiful, and gargantuan organ turns some hidden page within you. Yes, you still love the ladies, but this? This humongous, mouthwatering beast prick? Sparks a fire within you. Latent, unseen, unfelt, until that moment hits you between the ears, and squarely between the eyes.

I am constantly haunted by it; I still see it dancing and hanging in the firelight. A mammoth soft cock, at least eight inches of which protruded from his open fly, and as he turned, to show all these captivated, and supremely surprised party goers, when he stopped, it had clearly grown, both longer and thicker, and yet, it pointed straight down. It’s full size, and import, unexplored, unknown, and his ultimate size, tantalizing, and potentially … unspeakable.

In the dead of night. You visit him, with your girl in tow. Your curiosity has never been greater. You want to see whom he has ‘broken’, whom will be the first to expose his mammoth organ, and the wonderment, at his true enormity. Your girl is at your side as you salivate over it, and that makes it okay, it’s not as ‘gay’, but in the back of your mind, after you see the monstrous proportions, you want that little ‘boys’ mammoth dick for your own, to pleasure and explore.

You watch it cascade towards the floor. He dwarfs you when soft, and as it continues to distend, you find your own cock has risen in honor of him, of ‘it’. You are ashamed, how pitiful you are when compared to him. You take no solace that no other man can match him. It’s you, that can’t match him, not even close, that’s all that matters. He has instantly made you ‘lesser’, and that frightens you. So captivated are you by the spectacle, that you don’t consider the possibility that your girl is thinking, and lusting, just as you are, and ultimately, immeasurably more.

She is too small, unable to harness the fears she must be having at this grotesque, completely oversized prick this little freak has protruding from his body. Your attention is upon the length, and increasing thickness, and the astoundingly short time it took, for his robust, solid tool to clear his knees and extend ever closer to the floor. You shoot an oyster into your jeans, untouched, until your girl finishes it off you, for it is the most thrilling sexual moment of your life.

What your eyes take in, is easily over a foot long, incredibly, it’s not finished, each second passes with more cock, more dick than you could ever imagine. From that first look fireside, to this moment, you find yourself lusting for it, unlike any lust you’ve ever experienced, and it all happened within the space of minutes, days, and it will last a lifetime.

Shamed at the load you shot; you remain captivated. Awestruck at the enormity, heart pumping wildly, as the growing stain in your pants is becoming cold upon your skin. You look towards your girl. She looks upon him as if hypnotized. Her nipples strain, unknown to you, she is experiencing an awakening, just as her mother had in the presence of this ‘boys’ father. This feeling body slams her, stirs an immediate fire. She will try her best to hide it. You don’t want to see it, nor believe he interests her.

But she already knows. What she saw fireside has lingered, now it festers, infects her with a desire, and with the clear knowledge, that she will ‘sample’ this little man, and his monstrous organ. Her mind is a flutter, she is responding, for she dreams what this thing must feel like, what it can do, a need, once hidden, is now calling out to her, screaming, it’s will greater than her conscious mind. She may say, and do the right things, but all the switches in her head that contain reason, care, monogamy, and principles, are pointing at ‘override’. This dim little man’s massive prick, had firmly inserted itself into her very being.

Her will to deny, or hold herself in check, has evaporated, instantly destroyed upon witnessing the chilling, spine tingling dimensions of his now apparently fully erect prick. It’s not like this for all women, but of all the women of world, why did it have to be this one?

She, like you, witness a young woman explore the fantastic dangling tool, her hands appear so small upon it, as you realize the true heft, and beyond enormous proportions. This pretty young thing does her best, as you, and your girl realize, that this ‘boys’ already gargantuan prick, inexplicably, has surpassed what you had seen before. It is clearly hanging lower, and is much thicker. You will find over the coming weeks, that his true full size is inhuman. That your first vision of his erecting organ, is the very moment of his first time. Virgin no more, he conquers his jitters, and nervousness, the more he conquers, the more he relaxes, he learns at an accelerated rate, far surpassing his years. In the space of a few weeks, he has conquered all who come to him, even when paid to cause him harm, his mammoth tool subdued his intended attackers with infinite ease.

He can sense the immense power he yields. He explores where most dare not tempt, nor dare offend, simply because he can. He can ‘read’ you; he can see and feel the intangible power he wields, as his mammoth tool determines how much he can push, and take. His cock so large, and intimidating, that he understands how it all begins, and ends, right here, at his feet. No longer dismissed, he is sought after, and respected, not for his deeds, but for his gargantuan organ.

You witness the submissive nature of all who come before him. They curry his favor, they are not ashamed, even more incredible, is that ‘your girl’ can consume more of this ‘boy’ than anyone else. She is, indeed, her mother’s daughter.

You remember your first time with her as surreal, but as times passes, you slowly realize that your first time with her isn’t as pure, and true as you would first believe. That her excitement, as well as your own, is sullied by what you had seen and experienced. Your peak excitement is not of each other, as you might first suspect, it is of him, of ‘it’.

Your experience with her is the greatest of your life, but the fire that fueled it, that truly made it burn, hangs incredibly far from the groin of this little man, whose mammoth organ has wormed its way from your subconscious, into your conscious mind. You are revulsed by the thought of it, a vicious circle that comes around to the inescapable fact, the realization, that this ‘boys’ mammoth organ, is quietly running your life. Even when you realize it, there is no stopping it. Her avoidance of the subject, and your refusal to offer resistance, allows her to satisfy a primal urge so strong, that she would rather cast you aside, and lie to you. Than to live without it.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You take it, you hate it, you loath what she does, you hate her for it, yet you can’t get past her, past it. The fucking thing is mere inches from the floor, ghastly huge, dripping wet, from her, and from others. He is learning, he learns fast, he pushes, because he can, there is no one to stop him. His half-sister, Jessie, is angry with him, not for the divorce he causes, not from the women he takes from her. He’s simply the first ‘boy’ that she ever wanted, sincerely wanted to be with. Like many of us who sat by gawking at his fireside display. For the first time in her life, Jessie wanted a man, she felt a ‘calling’, it hung impossibly far from his skinny frame. For once, Jessie wanted to get fucked, and fucked up, from a man, and of all things, it’s the half-brother whom doesn’t even know they’re related.

He poisons the well. This pot, he alone stirs. I can feel each blast from his massive fat pole as he shot his load into my face. It is the same for Vicky, and all the rest. I know firsthand, how moving this experience was for me, and how devilishly evil his attraction has become.

Upon first glance. He is unthreatening, small, easily ignored, but no more. He is a strutting, massively endowed monster. He taunts, he pleases, he rests the heavy enormity upon your body, so you can feel what cannot possibly fit inside you. Many times your size, many times the size of any man, your first impression, that it is useless, just for show. Yet, it drags you into a deep morass, you succumb to this ‘thing’, it captures your waking, and sleeping moments. The only way you are blessed, is not to be cursed for desiring his gargantuan organ. Few, who have been in his presence, can escape this purgatory.

You stand outside in darkness, you watch, as he dismembers ‘your girl’. Helpless to stop it, since you too, desire the incredibly massive, tempting dick. Its obscene size is matched only by its beauty. His beefy pole is hugely perfect, a defined, insidiously long, thick, tempting distraction. Your hands cannot begin to encircle it, your mind is barely able to comprehend the enormity. You are honored, blessed, to be servicing him. You know with complete certainty, that this unique position you hold, you hold alone.

For of all the men on this planet, not one, is even remotely close to comparing with him. Your eyes travel up to the fat base, your hands have so much room, there is too much to see, your excitement so high, you jet a load from your tiny organ, completely untouched, you are in utter awe of him. You, are the lucky one.

He looks down from far above, yet he barely stands five feet. He pats your head as you service him, as you both admire, and lustfully gaze upon his swollen monster. You lap up the endless precum, you stroke and prod it, trying to make it larger, and to your surprise, it does exactly that. You feel, you see, the mammoth prick expand and grow, it’s harder now, it forces your eyes open, from the shock, that what you hold is actually getting bigger.

This whole thing is unfair. His small stature, only increases the pain, as he rips from you, your very essence. His domination is supreme, verbal, nonverbal, all the information, and confirmation you require, is dangling mere inches from the floor. Twisted, thick, dripping.

For as young, and seemingly inexperienced, you realize he stands on hallowed ground, a place of his own, the chills down your spine begin to cascade into an awareness, you’ve been here yourself, you know what is coming, but you really have no idea.

It doesn’t leak, it doesn’t leech, it comes forth with force. This, is how a man cums, with blasts, that reach deep into your throat, the amount matches the now stallion size he has attained. Once mammoth, now bigger, both thicker and longer. It should stop, but it does not, drenching, hot man magma spurts forth in quantities so large, it shots from your nose, you cough, you are startled, since it has become hard, unforgiving, as it continues to spew copious amounts of sweet, salty man batter.

Shocked you are, from all sides, as the mammoth tool surged larger, then spewed forth an incredible drenching load. More stunning, is the size he maintains, and the understanding, that he intends for you to continue. You are drained, this experience, hands down, the most exciting of your life.

He should be just as tired, yet he holds it up, offering his tempting, beyond gargantuan tool for you to honor, he releases it into your care. Honored you are, as you tend to the barely retreating organ, more than willing to rinse and repeat, and explore his wonderous flesh weapon. Only now do you realize, you came a second time, completely untouched, your level of sexual excitement, and contentment, far beyond any you have ever had, as your hands milk and prod the massive tool a second time. For all effective purposes, he made you his cock whore bitch. If he calls, you will come, you know it, he knows it, as you explore his gargantuan tool for a second blood curdling experience.

What you once were, is over and done with. You gave it up, or he took it from you. Either way, there is no turning back. You accept his second load as willingly as you did the first. It is just as moving, and earth shattering as the first time. Probably better, since you can sense what pleases him, and most of all, you want to please him, to be with it. Your knees hurt; you are covered in his filth. Your eyes cannot leave it. Staggering, completely impossible, you are still amazed, and overwhelmed by it.

It hangs, succulent, massive, dripping dick. Its pull just as strong as the first time, worse still, it infects you, building a ‘need’ within you, that can only be filled by his mammoth tool. Your own cock has remained rock hard. Never before have you felt this way. You stink of him; his seed lay over your body from head to toe. As he leaves, you watch the mammoth organ sway and bounce underneath him.

You will be back. The choice isn’t yours. He exudes something, insidious, heinous, that lingers in the very air. No woman, no man, can reveal, or bring forth the emotions he can emote. You realize that you are helpless, enslaved. Your thoughts revolve around his gargantuan tool. Your bed is wet with your cum, as you honor him, and honor him, and honor him …

He knows, his understanding of his hold upon you is solid.

He knows, your will to resist is broken.

He knows, he has no competition.

He knows, his time here, in this neighborhood is coming to a close.

He knows all he needs to know. His new employer has complete control over him, his money, is his grip, and it is solid. There will be few rules. They are not to be broken.

His new boss is delusional … he doesn’t yet understand. Jimmy, will bend and break all the rules.

His employer, has no fucking idea what he will unleash. None at all. Money can’t buy everything its true, and in this case, it only fuels a fire that can only be stopped by a bullet. For as small, and timid as he appears. Jimmy is acutely aware of his limitations, and those are few, and far in-between. Happy nineteenth birthday Jimmy. The world. Awaits you.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Parting Gifts.

His time short, I record here, the last time I will personally see Jimmy in all his glory.

I remember my first encounter with Audrey Sloan. I was a junior in high school, she had transferred from Deerwood High. We shared one class together. It was PE. After our second week, we were engaged in picking teams for coed volleyball. None of the men were chosen first. Audrey was chosen first. Our gym teacher must have felt sorry for the other team captain, letting him take the next two picks. I didn’t readily understand why. It became apparent during our first game. After some meek practice, we broke into a full-fledged ‘practice’ game.

On our very first volley, I remember going up to block the shot. The next thing was terrific pain from taking a ball square into the face, nearly breaking my nose, worse still, it came from a girl, and I was literally flat on my back. I vaguely remember the arm elevated, and the lightning strike, as Audrey slammed home a ‘kill’ at my expense. She flattened me. She was lethal, a six foot three hardbody, with a consistent, readily apparent, all body tan. Cute, sexy, lean and daunting, and lest I forget … all-state volleyball since her freshman year. As her team at Deerwood High was about to win its first state championship, the crowd would repeatedly yell out in unison ‘’She’s a freshman!” after each point she scored. Lesson learned. Deerwood won the state championship her sophomore year as well, they cried their eyes out, as Audrey left Deerwood, and led our school to back-to-back state championships.

Just let it go, you cringe inside when they set in her direction, offering resistance is a recipe for disaster. A little warning would’ve helped. How I missed it, was the way almost all the guys looked at her. She was physically strong, with sharp features, like one might find in a very fit supermodel. But, she had this ‘thing’, she appeared unapproachable. She was this amazon woman, perfection, you didn’t think sports with Audrey, your first thought was sex, and lots of it.

I took her hammering of my face and pride like a man, and she respected me for it, and for bouncing back, and still attempting to block her ‘kill’ shots, in spite of having been trounced by her earlier. It made us friends, and while we didn’t hangout much, we understood, and respected each other, and that meant something. By the way, that was the only time she participated with ‘regular’ students at what would ultimately become her profession. It was also the first, and last game she would waste in a regular gym class. Her lethality was too great for ‘regular’ students to contend with. Thank God.

Fast forward to last year, when Beth and I were still a couple, we ventured to a local bar, and spilled a few, and while we did, I noticed Audrey sitting at a booth with another athletic girl. I nodded over, and left it at that, but was surprised when I saw her lock lips with her friend. I’m not against what people prefer, I’m a live and let live kind of guy, but I knew she was dating a lineman from her college. A bruising, 340-pound muscled dude named Brad, or Randy, something like that. In fact, Beth and I had seen the hyper athletic couple out with Audrey’s parents just two weeks prior.

It's present day, or should I say night? It’s nearly 9PM, I am alone, outside Jimmy’s, and I see Audrey on her back, legs spread wide, as Jimmy inserts his mammoth cock into her from above. I watch Jimmy ‘solo’, have been for some time, and I must admit, after all I’ve seen, nothing surprises me anymore. Audrey was laying on some cushions. Her head on floor, her midsection elevated, while Jimmy stood, and lay in roughly half his gargantuan organ into her willing body.

Her legs were spread far and wide, Jimmy looked like a ‘kid’ laying it into a housewife, his huge balls swung back and forth under the fat plunging prick, her pussy lips folding in and out with each savage thrust. I harkened back to the hammering I took from her ‘kill’ shot. Jimmy was doing the honors this time. His hands held her taunt thighs apart, his weapon, did all the rest.

Audrey was cooing, cumming, and squirming just like all the others I had seen. Her tight, cut abs flexed as the fat dick rode her completely off the rails. The big girl, loved big dick, and she was getting all she could ever hope for. Fuck me, she is built, just as hard and cut as I imagined. What I wouldn’t give to be in Jimmy’s place.

It would’ve been comical. This six-foot three beauty, against a dude not even five feet tall. His equalizer was the succulent fat dong he delivered, in what for him, was a savage fucking. Jimmy had learned to be careful, his size so great he could injure, but with Audrey, as with Vicky, it was an all-hands-on deck, merciless fuckfest. His meaty tool hit all the right spots. She wasn’t acting, she was getting railed, drilled, her hyper athletic body tensed as Jimmy slowed his assault, then purposely attempted to drive the massive straining prick deeper inside her.

The skinny little fuck made her cum at that moment, her faced grimaced from the force of her orgasm, he wasn’t far behind, as his gross sloppy load was deposited deep within her, portions of it pulled free on each retreat of the massive organ. It appeared he was turning her pussy inside out with each deep thrust. It was a David vs. Goliath moment. Once again, ‘David’ won. Her cries were met with a hard reply, as Jimmy slammed home his gargantuan prick again and again. The ‘boss’ was bringing it so hard, he would murder any ordinary woman, while Audrey was many things, she is far from ordinary.

He pulled free his massive slab, since Audrey’s long legs, and sexy feet had gone limp. He had driven, and pushed her over a sexual edge I could only dream, or wish of doing to another human being. To drill, and dominate a woman so thoroughly, that she collapsed in ungodly, sexual pleasure. Her body quivered, her little quips and moans told it all, as Jimmy pulled free his titanic prick, leaving her pussy a gaping maw of abused flesh. Her body would sometimes ‘jerk’ at the shoulders, as the shivering, spine tingling orgasms he brought forth, slowly worked themselves out.

I had seen him like this before. His dick completely swollen and incredibly heavy, it hung menacingly, he had to pull it up with both hands to clear her elevated body as he stepped over her, and then lay the still leaking head upon her lips.

She was so gone, her arms lay at her sides, as he played the huge head over her cheeks, allowing his remaining load to trickle down the sides of her face. Waiting for her to stir, to come alive. I understood, that this wasn’t their first time, she had been with him before. How many times? I have no idea, but somehow, she heard of the beast, serviced the beast, and now the beast was bringing himself back to where he started. It was fucking unreal, as he rubbed the massive prick over her pussy, allowing it to hang over her body. It reached incredibly far down her torso, leaving a slippery wet trail behind it.

She wasn’t even aware of it, that quickly changed, as he backed up and rubbed the massive head at her abused and ravaged pussy. It amazes me that a woman could accept him a second time, the first ungodly stretch and depth of penetration should be enough, the pounding she took previously had to take a toll, she stirred as he began to insert the fat prick into her for another ride. She squirmed, as he found his mark, and forced in the apple sized head, she moaned, she began to protest, her hands coming out, but fading to her sides, as the size, stretch and depth of his plunging organ brought her around in mere seconds.

I could hear his entry from here, and I was so transfixed, I never noticed a car had stopped at the end of Jimmy’s driveway. I didn’t see the approach, nor hear it. I wouldn’t care either way. My initial recognition were the steps upon the porch. Heavy steps, the creaking sounds much louder than normal, and defined, as they made their way to Jimmy’s flimsy screen door.

As he laid his gargantuan swollen dick deep into Audrey’s barely conscious body. She was somewhat with it, she obviously knew what was happening, though, through her overworked, and diminished senses, it was all coming at her in slow motion, as the huge head wormed its way inside her, with tapering, supremely fat, murderous inches to follow.

Her head was slowly going from side to side, her tight abs would tighten and release, as Jimmy prodded ever more of his titanic dick into her. She came again. I could never make a woman cum so hard, nor deeply. For Jimmy, it was old hat, he slowly inserted his bursting organ, bottoming out, roughly half of it lay buried within her as she rode this orgasm for all it was worth.

The creak of the screen door opening brought up Jimmy’s head, for it was night, and there were no headlights to give away the approach, the constant moaning of Audrey, had Jimmy’s attention, and must have masked the stranger’s heavy steps at his approach until this moment.

This is Audrey’s boyfriend, a big man, a very big man, he must duck to enter, he is in shock, his first vision, Audrey on her back, hips propped up by cushions, as this ‘little’ man laid in an extremely thick, insanely huge dick, whose true hellish dimensions would soon become painfully clear. As Jimmy turned to see whom had entered, his mammoth tool was slowly withdrawn from Audrey’s supple, willing body. I know the feeling, where does it end? Can it be that thick? It must be a strap-on, absolutely no one can be that huge.

For Audrey’s boyfriend, it was a living nightmare. Her arousal level was off the hook, and what he could see of the tremendous, oversized organ, was greeted by an astonishing amount of fat prick, the portion, that her body had somehow ‘consumed’, had just as much outside her body. The immediate question always begs … ‘When does it fucking stop?”

His name was Brad, for once, I remembered it right, and this is the exact moment that your life has changed forever. All six foot five, 350 solid, muscled pounds, witnessing the impossible coupling of human to ‘horse’.

Brad, was frozen. About to be a first round pick in the NFL. He could pound the shit out of anyone, he didn’t know fear, and I think that’s what hit him hardest. The ‘fear’, that he had never had to contend with, a fear so unexpected, it came from a dark, demonic, deep place, more akin to a horror film, as his ego was dealt the first serious, and most bloody blow of his life. Brad lacked what Audrey, and ultimately my Vicky craved. Fat, insanely fat, and murderously long cock. Which somehow clung to this midget, this little fucker, whom was shockingly endowed. It struck all the senses at once. Completely overwhelming.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jimmy knew of Brad, he also knew his best defense was to display his mighty, completely oversized weapon. There was no comeback, no answer to what he had between his legs. He purposefully pulled it free to show Brad every last fat dripping, cum soaked inch, and I know from experience, that Jimmy was having a really, really good day. It hung as far as ever, the head easily cleared his knees, and was so hard it twisted, with veins that were visible from where I watched, nearly twenty feet away.

Brad actually had some explaining to do. How the hell did he know where to find Audrey? Turned out, that when he had access to her phone, he added a hidden ‘tracking’ app, that kept tabs on her location. He noticed a change in the bedroom a few weeks prior, had no idea, but suspected, that she might be seeing someone. If it was a woman, so what, but if it was a man, he better be prepared for a beating. But here he is, a mountain of a man against a little mouse, whose elephant sized dick, not only dwarfs him, but makes him question not only his relationship, but his sexual orientation.

It happened fast, it was solid, and bulging in his shorts. Brad had a big one, and it was flexing and continuing to expand. Not over his girl, but the over foot long fat salami that hung from this ‘kid’. The little shit didn’t look of age, with his big nose, geeky glasses, and skinny body … he couldn’t be that big, for no one … can be that big. This little fuck is cheating, no way in hell this is real. Keep telling yourself that, but it won’t make you feel any better. What the eyes see, is all to real, hellishly intimidating.

It swayed as he moved, it dangled far too close to the floor. It was the third leg, men brag and kid about. What made it real was the shaved groin, and the heavy hanging balls, the left one dangled nearly a third the way down the little shit’s thigh. Just one of them dwarfed Brad’s entire sack, and the dick? It was much more than twice his length, and so thick, that it’s penetration into Audrey couldn’t be possible, yet it glistened with her sweet juices, as the head leaked precum, and fluids the entire time.

He was speechless, eyes glued to the massive appendage, as Audrey, belatedly became aware of Brad’s arrival. Her first word of recognition … “FUCK!!!” She let out a deep breath. Poor Brad, his eyes never left the dangling dick, he couldn’t stop staring at the fucking thing. Incredulous, as his cock surged towards a full erection within his pants, and he had a big one, a really big one.

“What the hell are ‘you’ doing here?” Asked Audrey, her tone, perturbed, lingering with disgust, and littered with surprise. She didn’t want Brad to see her with Jimmy. I doubt most women would, for as Jimmy drilled their significant others, he most assuredly torpedoed their relationships when discovered. Brad, myself included, couldn’t possibly cover the bet on this one. Jimmy’s dangling dripping tool, had conquered another soul, all without a single punch or verbal assault. Simply seeing it, ended the conversation.

Once Jimmy was enjoyed by a woman, all other men were pedestrian. Jimmy knew it too. He lorded over all those whom once looked down upon him. You could never live down, nor compare with him. Jimmy ‘owned’ the bedroom, or any woman who treasured, and desired size, horrifically oversized, truly gargantuan dick. Brad knew it, Audrey knew it, and I? Well, we know the answer to that one.

I could see Brad’s appreciation. A big guy with a big dick. He knew better now, there are always bigger fish, but like me, he found it puzzling, soul crushing, and befuddling, that of all men, in this ‘small package’ … it was Jimmy, and not by a little, by a staggering number of very fat inches.

I wasn’t surprised by how ineffective Brad’s clear physical dominance was ebbed, and defeated. Sure, he could beat Jimmy to a bloody pulp, but to what end? Jimmy pushed his glasses up his nose, looking up at the man more than three times his size, waiting for him to react. Jimmy could see Brad’s raging hard on, so could I. It was Audrey, who had brought her hands to cover her face, whose head now shook from side to side, in angst, that her boyfriend had found her like this. Impaled by nine or ten inches of thick, wet, solid, shiny meat. It glistened, festooned with large bulging veins, it’s girth greater than Audrey’s athletic arms.

Under the gun of the most overendowed man on the planet. Nearly ten inches buried deep within her athletic, honed, hard body. Jimmy had gone deeper, with more ungodly stretch and volume than Brad could comprehend. Brad, like many others, was akin to a ‘frozen’ computer, attempting to reboot. The ‘virus’ that infected him, was stunningly huge, far longer and thicker than could ever be expected, and on such a ‘little’ shit as this? Preposterous. Stunned, driven over, and backed over again and again, he was having trouble coming to terms with the mammoth dripping organ.

Worse still, barely half the mammoth organ was covered with Audrey’s juices. Jimmy had more to give, so much more, it boggled the mind.

I stared in envy, Jimmy’s huge dick, was wet to the halfway point. I find it incredibly hot, that half of his gargantuan prick remained dry. Even for a girl as tall, and big as Audrey. She could only accept, and handle, barely half of the stupendous twisted fat prick. Well short of what Victoria could accommodate.

Jimmy, was a virus, one without a cure. The little fuck faced shit, dwarfed where it counted, as he let the massive organ hang, a silent reckoning, as it dripped upon the floor. Brad was too embarrassed to reveal his own cock. Even if he were large, and I mean very large, it wouldn’t make a dent into the supreme stretch, and wickedly long flesh pole that hung menacingly, mere inches from the floor.

Jimmy’s pride and joy reigned supreme. Fuck, the kid never had to worry about someone being bigger. Even if they did cross paths, they were more likely to salute each other in a massive jerk off session in honor of each other.

If Brad were in the ring, it was a TKO. On the mat in a second, he couldn’t even speak, he stared at the glistening organ, which appeared ever larger as both of Jimmy’s hands grasped it, and pulled it aloft. Underneath, were two huge flexing balls, leading up a towering fat shaft, tapering slowly to the huge apple head, whose over half inch slit, leaked a prodigious amount of precum. Jimmy wasn’t hung, he was mutant. He purposely let go the huge prick to let it fall towards the floor, so heavy, his body actually responded to the pull of the hefty organs grossly close contact to the floor. Pulling him forward slightly, as Brad’s mouth hung open in stunned silence and awe. Mentally bitch slapped by the gargantuan dimensions of Jimmy’s super long, and extremely thick hog.

His pause, and demonstration lasted only seconds. He approached Audrey, and did what came naturally, placing his huge hammer at her pussy, then inserting the fat prick until her eyes closed in mixed pain, and ecstasy. She had been on the cusp of another orgasm, and it didn’t take Jimmy long to torture her into another, and now, with her boyfriend watching, something this wicked, brought out her bad girl, as she came hard, and harder still upon the flexing, inflating organ. For Jimmy, it was a time to gloat, to show off, and to show Brad, the ‘big man’, just how much meat he carried.

I’d seen it before, but it never failed to complete the entire picture, as Jimmy’s already huge prick, peaked in size, his punishing insertion, was audible, as well as visual. Brad looked on in stunned silence, as the fat organ churned and burned Audrey into a heap of complete sexual satisfaction. Since the ‘surprise’ was over, Jimmy continued his onslaught, as Brad slowly came in closer, the difference in body size between the two men never more graphically illustrated, the floor seemed to sag under this huge man, as Jimmy’s gargantuan tool worked deeply, with magnificent stretch. Totally conquered, Brad stood meekly by, as the hugely endowed stud teen, fucked the living hell out of his girl.

Brad got all the look he would ever need, as Jimmy’s tool weaved its sick web, catching both Audrey and Brad in his twisted grip, as his crippling organ began to surge, performing as it always did, grotesquely filling out in all dimensions as his orgasm neared. The endless squishing sounds, the pull and tug upon Audrey’s body, as the thick prick drove in and out, the tortured lips of her pussy pushed in and out upon each stroke, and the trembling, goose bumped filled ride as she came upon this little fuck.

I could see the pain, disbelief, and anguish in Brad’s eyes as the tremendous organ grew towards Jimmy’s release. Jimmy purposely pulled it back, leaving just the head inside her slim muscled, athletic body. Brad could see the horrendously swollen organ, less than a few feet away, directly overhead, he did what I had done, freeze up, and submit, as Jimmy’s mammoth organ neared its breaking point, then submissively witness the unholy fury that come forth.

Brad looked on, his head slowly shaking back and forth. The wonder, the awe, as Jimmy’s mammoth tool let loose another large load, and as I predicted, Jimmy slowly pulled free of Audrey, as Brad witnessed the full Monty, the true, full nature, of what Jimmy could become.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Filthy huge, the full totality of his organ drew a gasp from the much larger man. As it pulled nearly free of Audrey’s gapping pussy, it was clearly larger than before. She was spread wide by the insanely thick organ, whose veins strained, glistening, darker in color, it’s length never greater, it was flexing, heaving, as Jimmy pulled his gargantuan tool from Audrey’s overwrought body, as the first salvo after leaving her body, shot past, and over her body, landing at least ten feet away, the following shots were directed towards her heaving twisting form, layering her in blast after hot salty blast, as she came along for the ride, orgasming as the rock solid, massive beast prick unleashed its baby batter well beyond the capacity of any normal man upon her.

A cum bath unlike any other. Jimmy’s hands milked the giant prick for all it’s worth. Drawing it out, and shaking the huge head in her direction, as he drew out every last drop from his tremendously oversized dick. The smug look he carried, the satisfaction, as he came in and placed the solid tool over Audrey’s body, all the way to her breasts it hung, fat and heavy, her tight cut abs were flexing, her slim, muscled, supremely sexy body still responding to what this beast dick had wrought.

Jimmy purposely left it there, letting this monster of man, view the sickly huge fully aroused beast dick, as it lay over her, his huge nuts at her pussy, her pussy drenching his balls with his own load, as her open box ever so slowly closed. But Jimmy wasn’t finished, he slowly pulled back as the mammoth organ slowly slid up her body, leaving a sickly wet trail, then, as the head cleared her pussy, he let it fall towards the floor, swaying, and bouncing between his skinny legs.

He turned towards this mountain of a man, and walked up to him, his huge tool swinging from side to side. He nudged it with his knee, forcing it to sway and swing. Ominous, dangerous, his guardian angel, for the huge man looked down upon him with deep, utter, horrified respect. Respect for a dick. The most beautiful, grossly huge prick he would ever see. I’m sure Brad noticed, Audrey’s pussy was still gaping, it couldn’t close, stretched, tested, sore, and grateful for the immense pleasure it gave. No one, could follow up Jimmy … no one.

Jimmy grasped his mammoth hammer, and with a little nod, offered his huge prick to the stunned onlooker. Brad gulped, his ‘straightness’ tested. It hadn’t retreated one bit. Jimmy got off on being this massive. I could read it in his face, then, out of nowhere …

“Don’t be afraid … you know you want it. Just as Audrey does. You saw what it did to her. I’ll bet you could never deliver the goods like I just did. Look at her, she’s fucked up on it. Notice the thickness? I’ll bet even your huge oven mitts can’t reach around it. This is a stud cock. The real measure of a man. This is where it counts, right here.” Said Jimmy, wagging his massive flesh hammer with both hands into Brad’s stunned face. I wished I was in Brad’s place, staring down the ass hat’s huge glistening prick. I wondered; how ‘hungry’ Brad might be? Can he turn this down? The longest, fattest, prettiest dick he will ever see? But Jimmy wasn’t finished with his verbal musings.

“Don’t be afraid to pull yours out. I know you’re not as big. It won’t be close. You’re packing a fraction of this … I was in her deeper, with infinitely more stretch than you can imagine. Did you see it when I came? How my gargantuan flesh cannon filled out? It got longer and thicker than it is now. Don’t deny it. I see it in your eyes. You want it. Get down on your knees and worship this fucking thing. Come on big boy. This is your chance …” Said Jimmy, so fearless, stepping back, as his mammoth cock hung free, twisting towards the floor. This giant man didn’t hesitate, he dropped down like the love sick cock hungry whore he suddenly was. He did exactly as little Jimmy commanded.

Fuck, Brad’s mouth was about to drip with all the drool he was trying to hide. He went to his knees, this huge man, instantly complied, in a nanosecond, he was Jimmy’s little bitch.

Brad’s hands didn’t shake, they came in, both of them, huge ham hands, that grasped the massive wet fat prick. His eyes gave away his astonishment, not only at the heft, and weight, but that his own large hands couldn’t reach around the fat prick until he gripped hard, then, to my mild surprise, Brad dropped all pretenses, and began to administer a tongue bath to the huge hanging prick. His big hands had plenty of room to jerk the gargantuan organ. Hell, the fucking thing was so big, that even Brad’s big mouth couldn’t accept any more than the apple shaped head in his mouth.

Jimmy’s mammoth tool barely lost an inch. Audrey, leaned on her side. Pummeled, drilled, exhausted, and run over, she had her fill, as Brad devoured the huge prick. I’m pretty sure it was his first. Just like me, a virgin to being with a man. But Jimmy wasn’t just anyone. Brad explored his first cock, not just any cock. It was sinfully beautiful, fat, and ripped to a state of acute arousal, Brad’s eyes remained huge, and glued to the unimaginable sight of the colossal organ. Stunned, and overrun by the huge cock’s instantaneous hold over him, and the rush, of being with a man, whose dick completely dwarfed, and dominated his own.

No matter how big you think you are, how tough, how wealthy, or handsome. When naked, when that inevitable comparison begins, you are absolutely nothing compared to Jimmy’s mammoth, mouthwatering tool. Brad got it now. Audrey’s sins could be forgiven, except for one. Brad, like myself, realized one inescapable fact, the dire, soul crushing knowledge, that your woman had this fucking monstrosity inside her, and that this ‘fight’, could never be won, matched, nor forgotten.

I don’t know what shook up Brad the most. That he was tending to a completely mammoth prick, or that his woman had taken on this fucking hellishly thing, or the fact, that the fucking thing grew as Jimmy approached his own orgasm. For me, it was the comparison, as the daunting, hulking brute was ordered to produce his own cock, he hesitated, he clearly didn’t want to, but he had no other option. His ‘boss’ wasn’t a third his size, but neither was Brad’s big dick. Jimmy dwarfed him. Made Brad’s big dick look pathetic in comparison.

It was easily the largest outside of Jimmy I had seen, yet it looked puny next to Jimmy’s gargantuan tool. Brad came almost instantly, relieved to cum upon the floor, his massive hands easily reached around his big dick, as he spurted his load in honor, at the feet, of the horrendously endowed little shit. His huge hands milked his big dick, the entire time, his eyes danced over Jimmy’s horrendously massive delicious, and fully gargantuan prick.

As he finished, he appeared shamed, but quickly returned to Jimmy’s mammoth tool when ordered to do so. Brad eventually worked Jimmy’s tool to its ultimate finish. That finish took over a half hour. For his first time, he did a good job. Tugging, manipulating, and prodding the already massive organ towards Jimmy’s most daunting, horrific dimensions.

The fury, the heat, the constant pulses of cum, that jetted deeply into Brad’s mouth, as his huge hands milked the fucking monstrous prick into his mouth. At times, Brad’s huge hands pulled Jimmy’s entire body. Cum jetted from Brad’s nose, his eyes looking down the endless dick, as his hands squeezed tight, trying to reach around the fully erect slab. He was defeated, his strong grip unable to make his fingers meet. Been there, done that, as the mammoth prick finished its untold number of orgasms on this day. This life altering, never to be the same world you thought you knew kind of day. Worse still, this little shit’s cum covers your chin and cheeks, and everywhere in-between. You are drenched, in the worst of ways, from this little man’s enormously fat, and sickly long prick, and you … loved every fat inch and delicious moment.

Jimmy smugly stood over him as his mammoth prick drenched Brad’s body and face. It leaked from the corners of his mouth, his chin, the shock was still with him. As he milked the humongous tool with total abandon.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even from here, I could see the solid grip Brad’s hands had on the huge prick. Brad’s large hands were separated, unable to reach around the sickly thick prick as Jimmy came. Eventually, Jimmy had to remove Brad’s hands from the spent organ. I could see the shame, guilt, the acknowledgement, that you had done something you never could imagine doing. Brad fell into mammoth dick lust, so quickly, and easily, that it clearly stunned him. It would take time to accept. Change like this, unexpected, unthinkable, seemingly so disgusting, immoral, happened so fast, so naturally, that it takes time for the mind to rewind, and rewire. Been there.

Audrey watched from the couch towards the end. Working her pussy like a bitch in heat. She got worked up watching her man enjoy the insanely huge dick, then laid back, as Jimmy had more in store for her, and fucked her senseless, which left daunting, unforgettable images for Brad to ponder. Jimmy ordered Brad to watch, as Brad stood by, watching the ‘boss’ deliver the fuck of Audrey’s life. Leaving Brad to jerk his ‘big’ cock. Before, I would’ve been surprised at Brad’s big dick, but Jimmy put him in his place.

Brad stood by, towering over the pair, as Jimmy laid in his insanely huge dick. Up close, and all too personal. Brad saw the ultimate weapon, do its ‘damage’. Audrey came harder, longer, and was extremely vocal about her love of the fat dick, as Jimmy laid his hammer into her until she had to tap out. She bled. Jimmy’s huge prick had her blood on it, mixed with her many orgasms, and his juicy loads, so Jimmy turned his attention to Brad.

“It’s time for round two, get on your knees big boy.” Said Jimmy. Unthinkable, that Jimmy could be so forceful with a man big enough to crush him with a single blow, but Brad didn’t hesitate, he was willing, and more than able to accommodate the little man’s mammoth tool. His will, folded, his subservient nature in full force under Jimmy’s gargantuan tool. Jimmy knew it, he never feared the larger man, not for a second. He feared no one when he was like this. Jimmy was having a good day.

“That’s it big boy, go after those big balls, lather them up good.” Said Jimmy, never so decisive, forcefully exploring his ‘hold’ over the bigger man. Taunting him, pulling free his massive supremely swollen hammer from Brad’s huge hands.

“Worship this huge dick, tongue it from top to bottom. But no hands, just your mouth. Show me you mean it. Feed on it. Love it. I’m your boss now. Get over it, submit, and suck it.” Said Jimmy, as Brad quickly obeyed, lavishing the teenager’s huge cock for at least 20 minutes, until it dripped of his spit. Audrey watched like she was stoned. As the huge man, devoured the much smaller man’s mammoth cock.

Brad was embarrassingly submissive, as Jimmy directed him, guiding him to every inch, and area of the fantastic mammoth dick and balls he possessed. If Brad were to see a film record of these moments, he would surely cringe. Jimmy fucking owned them both. I never saw Jimmy behave this way before. This must have been simmering within him for years, or worse still, that his massive organ, had zero competition, as Jimmy flashed his growing ego. He had learned, he understood, as the much larger man, fell prey to the dominant, alpha male.

It was easy to be dismissive, but there was no denying the outcome. When naked, and his gargantuan prick rose to the occasion, there was only one boss. Jimmy got it, and so did those who dared be near him when he was like this. Grotesquely huge, his flesh hammer fully distended, at his most intimidating, and daunting. If this 350 pound muscled hulk surrendered without the slightest resistance, what chance did anyone have?

Always dismissed, always put down, ignored, and passed over. Jimmy lorded over Brad. Jimmy got off on it. I could see it in his huge dick, as Brad couldn’t help himself, more than willing to submit, honored for the opportunity, both his hands explored the now expanding prick, as Jimmy urged him on.

“That’s right big boy, just like that, go after it, lick around the head. Kiss it, yeah … yeah, enjoy it, that’s what you’ve always wanted isn’t it? A huge ass massive dick to play with. Your girl is watching. She’s watching you love, and tend to my vastly bigger horse dick. I fucking dwarf you where it counts. What you play with, and weakly attempt to suck, was deep inside her, deeper than you’ll ever go. I fucked that shit up, stretched her out on my fat hog. Drove her into places you’ll never send her. She actually cums on the end of me. Will you ever know if she really cums under you again? You’ll always have that doubt, won’t you? Is it real? Or is she acting? Or just playing nice. You’ll never know, that doubt will last your entire fucking life. That’s right, work that huge ass dick. Work it real good.” Said Jimmy, verbal daggers, hitting Brad’s, or any man’s most intimate of soft spots.

Hard to imagine what Jimmy was doing. Brad could fucking kill him, but Jimmy stood smugly by, letting Brad work the fuck out of his massive straining prick. He crossed his arms, as Brad’s thick muscled arms, yanked, and churned Jimmy’s mammoth organ, and the entire time, Jimmy fucking bossed Brad around, as if he were the 350 muscled stud, leading Brad around on an invisible leash. Brad took it, he had to have heard it, but he kept munching, and tugging on the impossibly massive prick, as it expanded, as Jimmy edged, and edged, until after much heartfelt worship, it jetted yet another load into Brad’s stunned face.

Just like the first time. Brad took the punishing fury of Jimmy’s mammoth organ. Brad even aimed the fucking thing to his forehead, allowing the many pulses of cum to fall completely over his face. I got the chills, since Brad loved Jimmy’s fat prick, every last fat inch. He devoured that fucking thing, as if his life depended on it. I shuddered, thinking, that’s how I must look.

If Jimmy wasn’t finished, his seemingly spent dick, didn’t look it. The fucking thing strained, remained hard, as Jimmy ordered Brad to stand. His mouth dripped from the soaking load Jimmy delivered, he looked down on the much smaller, fraction of a man called Jimmy. As the barely nineteen year old ordered Brad to compare his cock to Jimmy’s stallion staff.

Brad gulped. His hand was shaking now. He didn’t want to do it. It pained him. He delayed.

“Come now. Don’t be shy. Hold your cock next to mine. It’s okay. We both know I’m going to win. It’s why Audrey is here. I’ve been in her so deep, with so much stretch. I just opened her up for you. Besides, it won’t be that bad. You’ve got a big cock.” Said Jimmy. But you could feel the depth, and breadth of his sarcasm, it tainted the very air. Brad knew better, but he couldn’t resist the orders he had been given. His huge hand brought up his big dick next to Jimmy’s gargantuan tool. Not even half as long, and if he were lucky, a small fraction in overall volume. Brad held his dick, and barely a single stroke, he came. He fucking pulled and stroked his big dick, shooting his load at Jimmy’s incomprehensibly massive prick, as Jimmy let his massive twisting organ hang, as Brad shot his load upon the infinitely fatter, and longer prick.

His little dick came upon Jimmy’s gargantuan tool, as Jimmy smirked, and giggled. His whole world crashing down, as the comparison revealed how small Brad’s ‘big one’ was when compare to Jimmy’s stallion prick.

Jimmy smiled wickedly as Brad’s load shot forth pitifully. For it too, was a fraction of what Jimmy’s massive wang could spew out from the oversized head of his mammoth organ.

Jimmy slapped his cum covered, sloppy huge hog against Brad’s ‘big’ dick. Swatted it aside with such ease, Brad’s cum swung off the much larger prick, and shot upon the floor. And with that, Jimmy ordered …

“On your knees bitch, and clean your pathetic load off my infinitely superior fucking hammer. That’s a good boy, just use your mouth. Yeah, just like that. You too bitch. Get off your lazy back, and help your little man, clean my massive fat dick.” Ordered Jimmy, as Audrey, weakly, and just as submissively, came in, as both their mouths tended to Jimmy’s heavy, cum soaked prick.

Jimmy looked down upon the muscled pair, as they tended to him, to ‘it’. He looked outside towards where I stood, for I was visible in the dim light. He raised his eyebrows, pushing his glasses up his nose. Impossible, he remained fully aroused, as the couple continued to worship his massive flesh cannon.

They tended to it, serviced it just as he ordered. No hesitation, no regrets, no remorse. The little shit dominated them both.

“Stop!” Said Jimmy, as the pair looked up at him for marching orders. Jimmy used both of his hands to corral his gargantuan piece, then began to stroke his mighty cock towards a size that Brad, and Audrey had yet to see. Their stunned faces watched as the already horrifically engorged organ, reached out further still, and the unmistakable, unyielding increase in girth that occurred. Jimmy smiled a toothy grin, as his mammoth pole reached, and soared towards its utmost. Jimmy added more volume than Brad’s entire dick during this showcase moment. Brad stroked his big cock in awe, as Jimmy’s tool filled out all the way. I knew he could be this big, but holy shit. This? This is ridiculous.

“Size … size … SIZE!!! Look at it, savior it. You’re nothing compared to me. NOTHING! Brad! You have the biggest cock I’ve ever seen, and you’re nothing compared to me!!! NOTHING!!!!” Yelled Jimmy with such pride, as his near bursting organ, slick from precum, Brad’s load, Audrey’s cum and the spit from the drooling pair that covered every inch of his mammoth prick.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jimmy administered to his herculean tool, his hands slick, as the biggest ‘natural’ cock anyone, anywhere, could ever see, strained from its complete hardness. The skin showed no give. Jimmy’s hands rubbed over the straining veins, so thick, it appeared that it would slip from his grasp. I had never seen it so dark and menacing. With all I had seen, this was his moment.

All of us, awestruck as the ultimate weapon, at full ungodly mast, brought tears to Jimmy’s eyes, as the gargantuan pole was worked, and prodded, until he slowly stopped, and released the insanely hard prick. He should cum like a pent-up volcano. He was showing off again, as both his tortured victims, witnessed Jimmy at his most intimidating.

“I own you both. You’ll be back, either together, or apart. It doesn’t matter which. I fucking own you. I say this because you know it’s true. It is fact. You can’t get me out … I’m in here.” Said Jimmy, pointing to his head, for he was exactly right. His cock remained fully distended, it shouldn’t be like this, it’s not possible, the exertion, the near constant hardness. He should tire, but he is neither tired, nor finished. Why today? Why this reckoning?

He stood before them both, then proceeded to show them everything he had, and I mean everything. Jaws dropped, both masturbated, both came, as Jimmy brought his overworked tool towards a size I thought completely impossible. It all happened so fast, but Jimmy jerked his mammoth prick for a full half hour, until it strained, completely, utterly gargantuan.

The first shot cleared Brad’s head, and hit the fucking ceiling. I kid you not, his dick snot shot up with such force, it made it to the ceiling with ease. Jimmy was mumbling one word over and over again. He muttered ‘never’, over and over again. I had to assume, ‘never … this big.’ For after all I had seen of him. He was never this big. Shot after shot hit the ceiling, before the belching tool began to ease, it’s load diminishing, until Jimmy’s hands stroked the last of it from the tip. His skinny arms having to reach far from his body, to squeeze the last drop from the swollen distended head. He oozed satisfaction. All of us, completely stunned.

Jimmy squinted when he released the mammoth insanely hard dick. It hung lower than ever. Bouncing, up and down, and from side to side. The ceiling dripped his huge load, his mammoth prick never hung so low, nor looked so tremendously fat. This is all he could be. It is terrifying, beyond reason.

Maybe I’ve been here too much, seen too much, but this moment … left me with an unforgettable amount of lifetime jerk off material. I am raging hard. I jerked off my pathetic dick, to the one thing, the same thing that had my attention since ‘the party’, the moment Jimmy stood in the firelight, and told all of us, mostly Todd, that he had a bigger dick than him. I can still see it, soft, spongy, at least eight inches of soft dick hung from outside his zipper.

It is a magnet, that draws in human flesh, and consumes all who see it. This is an unsettling addiction. We are trapped. It’s not right, it’s not possible, yet I see it every day. While the faces change, It’s always the ‘same’ people, in the same circumstance. They can’t help themselves; they keep coming back for more. They can’t stop the burning desire, it’s torture, its pleasure, its pain, it’s freakish, it … is unforgettable.

Incomprehensible. I leave my place outside Jimmy’s window, and I am immediately replaced, as more voyeurs appear from the darkness. Too scared to enter, yet seemingly indifferent to being discovered, nor seen by others. They care not of my presence, they gawk at the miracle, as the horrifically huge prick remains at its most grotesque, fully, truly, the ultimate flesh zeppelin. From his rickety old porch, I see the cars parked up the street, at the end of his drive. Jimmy is the fucking show.

Jimmy laughs, as Audrey and Brad lustfully stare upon the gargantuan hanging tool. These unknown newcomers whom are scattered in the woods around me, witness Jimmy at his greatest, most damning, sinfully attractive, and disturbing size. Jimmy laughs. The little man is learning all the evil, all the good, as his spurting hammer lays them all to waste.

I don’t hide it. I walk to the front of the house to watch the finale of all of this, looking in the front window off the porch. He taunts by simply standing there, he taunts by brandishing the insanely fat prick in the same slow circle he did fireside those few months ago, as he stops, the massive prick collides with his leg, and continues to leak upon the floor.

Jimmy laughs.

Brad is stunned, he acts like the victim of an accident, surprised he is alive, submissive, subservient to the much smaller, weaker, less attractive, but hideously endowed ‘boy’. Brad’s body is covered with Jimmy’s leavings, his own cock rock hard, in honor of Jimmy’s massive staff. Audrey is weak from the hellish pounding, and deep penetrations, she reels in silent pain, from the astounding thickness.

Jimmy laughs.

Sinister is this little man, whom takes no prisoners, leaving only scorched earth in his wake. Audrey is visibly shaken, her breaths come deep and hard, her body responding to the incredible, impossible visual. She cums, head down, as Brad looks upon her, knowing full well, it’s this ‘boy’ that causes this, brings this from her.

Jimmy laughs.

Placing a chair in front of Brad, as Audrey watches through the blur of yet another orgasm, they both witness the swinging colossal tool, and its huge twins that cascade over the edge of the chair, as the mammoth prick reaches completely to the floor, so swollen, and abused, this moment, completely impossible. The ‘little’ prick is showing off. Spreading his legs, as their souls shudder, from his hellish, proud display.

Jimmy laughs.

It is spellbinding, flexing, simmering, with a life, and soul of its own. There seems to be a halo surrounding the fucking thing, an aura, a scent in the air. Brad and Audrey are shocked, listless, sexually drained. As Jimmy rises, he amuses himself, watching their eyes, as they lock onto his stupendous enormous tool. He shifts his hips, allowing the hanging masterpiece to swing in heavy, long swaths, as their eyes travel with it, following, absorbing, this impossibly huge prick. It leaks grossly, simmering, ghastly massive, their spines shiver, each sway, each slight motion, reveals the frightening, insidious nature of his gargantuan masterpiece.

Jimmy laughs.

Passionless, commanding, he sends them on their way with a simple wave of his hand. I watch as he goes to his staircase and walks up those stairs. His titanic dick audibly slaps against his thighs, around, and below his knees. At times, the huge head strikes the steps in front of him. I smell his musk, his stink, even from outside. Audrey and Brad struggle to find their clothes, to dress, run over by Jimmy’s mammoth tool and ego.

Jimmy laughs.

Neither Audrey, nor Brad appear to see me, nor the lurking figures in the woods that surround us, in effect, we are invisible. The sinister laughter falls down upon us through that tattered screen door, as the lights in the lower part of the house turn off. He is becoming self-aware, he knows, he understands. He’s learning. Mouths agape, both Brad and Audrey, have come outside, and are looking upward, as does this crowd of stunned admirers.

As I walk down these stairs for the last time. I am drawn to stand by them, to see what is drawing their attention. I surmise I already know what they must be seeing, only one room is lit, I look up to the silhouette against the white, slowly moving curtains. It is Jimmy. Holding aloft his massive tool, stroking the insanely long fat prick … laughing.

The light in that room goes out. The house, completely dark. Outside, we all hear him.

Jimmy laughs.

We are but lambs to the slaughter.

It hurts. Deep within my mind and body. I can’t come to terms with Jimmy’s dick. It’s too big. It’s not possible, yet I’ve seen it, and each time amazed, as each visit feels as if it were my first time, it only furthers my addiction, and infuriates me, that I’m ‘average’, so fucking average, that it burns like acid.

I’m melting. I dream. I lust. I am consumed. Never more so helplessly insecure. I am falling apart.

Help me, help us.

This is the last. The last time I witness Jimmy in the flesh. He leaves soon, yet not soon enough.

I hear the gravel crunch underneath my feet, as the cool air swirls around me, and with it, the insidious, laughs of one James, Allen, Zalinski. As I fade into the night, I see the others, they walk in silence and awe. I see it in my dreams, I see it when I wake, I see it splitting my Victoria damn near in half. I see the assembled masses slow retreat.

Jimmy, please, for the love of God … fucking leave already. I go to my room. I am hard as rock. I jerk off continuously, I do so until I no longer cum. My little dick remains hard over what I have seen.

I close my eyes … but it’s still there … it doesn’t leave … it doesn’t leave.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Next

It’s finally here, Vicky leaves for school tomorrow. Jimmy two days after that, and me, three days after Jimmy. Each day she is near Jimmy, feels like a month. I don’t ask what she does when away from me. I don’t want to know. We still have sex, but I feel more like an appetizer, or leftovers. I have sworn off Jimmy, but I can’t help but jerk off to my many memories of his huge dick every day. I have more memories of Jimmy’s dick, than I do of my time with Vicky. That’s how bad I have it. That’s the power his massive organ has over me. It’s crazy. Yet sadly, all too true.

Victoria spent her last full day, Thursday, entirely with me, even sleeping in my bed. Wow, I should be so honored. I guess you could call it her silent ‘present’ to me. The fact that Vicky didn’t attempt to hook up with him on her final full day before leaving for school.

Only a few of us knew of his departure, this, our wildest, most unforeseen summer misadventure, is coming to an end. The clock can’t move fast enough.

Vicky and I had been all torqued up watching his mammoth dick dominate, and subdue any, and all, that dared cross his path, and ultimately, we fell under its spell. So many regrets, the one that pulls at me the most, and me alone ... I wish I were bigger, much bigger. This will always be a blow to me. A gut punch, as it would be for any man. No amount of soothing, nor cajoling can console, nor fully comfort me. I’ve seen, firsthand, how Vicky responded to him, and how others have been affected by him.

This five-foot nothing teenager scares me, intimidates me to my core. I’m not ashamed to admit it. I’ve witnessed more sexual ‘awakenings’ in my life than I ever thought possible. And it’s all due to Jimmy’s gargantuan cock. His dominance and intimidation are unforgettable, resounding, and lifelong. I am humbled by only one man, and his fantastic, solid, horrifically large cock.

Sadly, it was all avoidable. There are no take backs, no do-overs. The cat wasn’t simply out of the bag, it burst forth like that creature in the movie Alien, and just like the alien, was completely unstoppable. My little girlfriend, somehow accommodated a foot of his hellish organ, that slayed, and enslaved her. He obliterated me, and owned me as well. His solid, long, fat prick completely dwarfed me. Heavy upon my shoulders is this burden. Ultimately, Jimmy got his revenge on all of us.

Victoria had one last moment with him on Wednesday afternoon while I was at work. That ‘moment’ covered roughly two and one half extremely sinful hours. I know this from the footage of my father’s security camera’s. Which showed her leaving, and arrival times. Her walk home was haggard, and twisted, she acted like he had laid in every fat inch. Each step she took a struggle. He damn near ripped her in two. I was glad I didn’t see it. I imagined the worst, he likely exceeded my expectations by a vastness I would find unpalatable.

Friday morning, as I drove Victoria to the airport, Jimmy lay in his bed naked, barely awake, rubbing the sleep from his eyes, the tired, rain-stained white curtains of his room move slowly in the morning breeze, when he is surprised to hear a knock upon the screen door downstairs, and a voice calling out, a woman’s voice, and she … is clearly older.

Jimmy rolled up, his feet dangling over the bed, his massive soft cock, uncomfortably caught under his left leg, he had to lean to his right, and pull free his mammoth weapon, when ‘the voice’ called out again. Annoyed, he shook the sleep from his head … “Yeah, yeah … wait a second, I’m coming down.” Called out Jimmy. Irritated. It’s too early for visitors. He reached for a t-shirt, and knee length boxers, which barely accommodated his nearly nine inch long, almost seven inch thick, completely flaccid dick.

He came down his creaking staircase in bare feet, leaning down to see whom it was, the voice, unfamiliar, yet, at the same time, strangely familiar. His heart skipped, his eyes opened fully before squinting, realizing it was Meghan … Meghan Anders, mother to all the Anders children, which included my Victoria.

“Hello James. I hope it’s not too early.” Said Vicky’s mother, sizing up the little man whom she had told her children to specifically avoid for their entire lives. The very mother, whom pays a visit to this ‘boy’, on the very morning her daughter is flying off to school.

“No, nah … it’s okay. Um, what do you want? And it’s Jimmy by the way.” Said Jimmy, annoyed, unclean, barely awake, the smell of the late summer wafting through the entire house, and with it, a slight outbreak of allergies, as Jimmy sneezed, his whole body shook, his shorts moving, and for the first time, Meghan, saw the revealing, shaking monstrosity of Jimmy’s completely mammoth soft cock, as it swung inside his oversized boxers.

She stared at it through the screen in utter shock and reverence, it was unmistakable … like father, like son. She was right to chastise, and caution her children, this ‘boy’ is a menace.

“I wanted … I wanted to ask … to enquire about a few things.” She replied, her mind flashing back to Jimmy’s father, and how she lusted, and tended to his mammoth dick. Her tongue tied, as Jimmy’s huge tool sent her on a journey to a time where she placed her marriage in jeopardy, over a massive fat dick, just like this one, on a ‘boy’, she guessed was maybe twenty years old. In all the excitement, and instant flashbacks, she was caught off guard. She suspected, and now she knew … this boy … is hung … really hung … really, really, really hung.