Small penis and a problem.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Jackson_0, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Jackson_0

Jackson_0 New Member

My girlfriend and I are in college and have been together for years, but she joined a sorority not too long ago and has been spending more and more time at parties that involve other males in a social setting.

This in itself is no problem and I trust her, but her friends are a bit more cavalier and she often hears about their escapades and it is changing her opinion on being in a relationship in college.

I know she loves me and everything about me, as do I her...but she oftentimes hears about guys being really "big" and of all the great things about me I am not exactly in that category...

I am not "tiny" but at 5 inches long and 4 inches in girth I am not exactly big. We have made up for this by using toys and she is in love with a big real-life feeling dildo that has 8 inches insertable and is 6.25 inches thick. She oftentimes won't be able to orgasm with me but with her toy she has incredibly intense orgasms/multiple orgasms all the time.

Recently she found out about squirting from a friend and is even more jealous of the things some of her sorority sisters do because she feels like she is missing out on living life in college.

I think she secretly more and more wants to know what it would be like to be with a guy with a much bigger cock because the one thing she loves about mine is the heat and the body attached to it...and she can't get over how great her toy feels because of it's size.

In all other aspects of sex (hands/tongue/romance/timing/not trying to be arrogant but pretty much everything else) I have no problem and my girlfriend agrees I'm experienced...but in order to make her orgasm she desperately needs to be filled up and really feel it.

Any ideas what I can do? I would never want to impede on her social life or other things but I feel like she is drifting farther and farther apart because of something women try to say "doesn't matter."

2. D_Amyntas Lillydong

D_Amyntas Lillydong Account Disabled

Open up and tell her your worries.

3. ballsaplenty2156

ballsaplenty2156 New Member

Bro, first off, if you love her and she loves you, you really have nothing to worry about. However, your concern about your size may cause you to dwell on it as a problem, causing it to become a problem in reality.
    You've got a perfectly average sized cock, attached to a guy with a sincere heart. That's really all the equipment you'll need. all of a women sexually sensitive areas are located in the front of her vagina. You just need to learn how to use your cock to stimulate those areas during sex. Learn how to eat pussy and get her off. Use your fingers to get her to gush. You can supplement with sex toys, but don't lose your confidence. You've got all the equipment you need. Learn to listen to her, both during sex and in life. Creating that special bond will only make her love you even more.
    It's not all about having a big cock, it's knowing how to use what nature gave you. Don't be afraid to experiment, try new things, let her guide you to what makes her feel good.
    Good luck, bro.

4. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Double post

#4 AlphaMale, Sep 3, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2008
  5. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This was a great reply.

It has also been my experience more times than not that the 'guy with the big penis' is simply looked at as the 'guy with the big penis' and unfortunately not much more. Somehow that overshadows everything else about them. Sorta like how people with money are just thought of as 'people with money'. Most don't view them as kind, sincere, etc. before having money.

If you've got her heart and mind than you've got what she really wants to you have. :smile:

6. immortalthor

immortalthor New Member

Dude, I'm telling you now - WORRY! I went through the EXACT same thing in college, and she DID cheat on me with someone a lot bigger. More and more, she's going to hear this shit and more and more she's going to wonder. Talk to her about it NOW!! I wouldn't bring up the size thing right away, but definitely let her know you're starting to feel uncomfortable.

7. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

I'm sure sorority gals inflate their stories as much or more as fraternity guys. you might mention that if it fits the conversation you are having.

8. KyNiner270

KyNiner270 New Member

Albums:
    First of all... If she cheats she wasn't the one you were meant to me with anyway. If she truly loves you then she would not cheat on you. Period! Just remember you guys are young and in the perfect environment for sex... College!

Whenever you are having intercourse remeber to fondle and rub her clitoris with your thumb while you are literally haveing sex with her. You will get her off multi if applied correctly. Then trust me, she won't worry about larger ones... She'll be happy and content with the man she has.

9. conchis

Gold Member

Albums:
    I never met a woman really interested in penis size.
    are you sure that are not you the obsessed?
    It's hard to believe that your gf feels the need to be 'filled up'.
    her, filled up by a huge cock seems to be a fantasy/phobia of you, not an urgency of her. sorry, bud.

10. D_Dougie Styall

D_Dougie Styall New Member

QFT.

As many girls as I've been with who have loved looking at or being on my dick, in the end, it doesn't matter. Seriously.

Unfortunately, men of all statures are insecure about themselves; if we weren't, why would we need a website/message board to validate us? You two need to talk about it just once. Keep bringing it up and it's going to drive her away; you need her first answer to be the one that sustains you.

That being said, you're silly for having a gf in college. I say you go mix it up a little. ;)

11. LittleDude

LittleDude Member

Albums:
    It's college. She's going to learn and experiment, you should too.

12. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    This is probably the toughest to swallow but there is a lot of truth in this.

You should just fess up to your worries and feelings about the whole thing and talk it through. If you can't do this to some extent, then your relationship is already going downhill.

I've always told my wife that i'm so glad that she did all the wild and crazy things in her life cause being through all that gives her a clearer view of what she really wants and i don't have to deal with all the leftover drama. I do enjoy the stories she tells.

Cock size isn't an ends to a means. If it is, she's way shallow. Maybe you need to let her go and taste some "bigger" cock and see what happens. If you lose her to that then you were going to lose her anyway (sad but true). It would only been a matter of time when she met that "bigger" cock.

Rather it be a time when you're both single and starting your life than married with 2 kids, a mortgage, car payments, etc. which will create a crap load of headaches.

Try to work it out but if it doesn't work out then move on. Mo fish in the sea!

13. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

DOn't let her try anything... If she cheats on you, should be over. Because she will keep doing it.
    And I hate the idea that you can get AIDS or something in a 1 on 1 relationship when the other half is involved in other action outside the nest. sad but true..

one more thing... jsut tell her how you feel. And tell her the best thing is not to tell you what she hears...

There are many girls that like it big smaller and bigger. For the most part yo are average... to 80% your size is perfect.

14. Jackson_0

Jackson_0 New Member

Ok well I found out yesterday that she has been cheating on me with a guy she met like 2 months ago. I am really angry because it was exactly what I expected and she broke up with me because she said she realized we just "didn't work together" which is just her trying to cover up for saying that some other guy fucked her and she values that more than anything else.

I kind of expected it anyways though.

15. omgiswatdeysay

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Fuck that bitch. You can't turn a ho into a house wife. Atleast you get to say you fucked her first. Some say violence in never the answer to an issue, but I know that if I were in your shoes......revenge is a sweet treat....or if shes got a sister of age, bang her and take pics, lol...she'll value that one.

16. B_starinvestor

B_starinvestor New Member

Ahhhh, i have dealt with this in the past - and unfortunately - it was a situation similar to yours. I drove myself insane worrying that she was looking for something bigger, etc. Well, she did and I wound up divorced over the affair(s).

After being involved in relationships since my divorce, I have discovered that I had given myself a complex and endured unneeded agony over my obsession with this very topic.

IMHO, you are too young for a serious relationship anyway. From where you stand, I know that is difficult to truly understand - but years down the road, when you reflect on this, you will know what I mean.

Your size is fine and perfect for most women. The girl i date now hates big penises - thinks they are ugly and painful.

Anyway, good luck with your decision. Say goodbye to the sorority girl and move on with your life; enjoy the college experience.

Draft saved Draft deleted