Small Penis/Balls Guys and NUDISM

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nudism is not about sexual display at all. I holidayed near a nudist beach for several years in the 1980s and really enjoyed being naked in the sun and the sea. There were very few conventionally attractive people there and there was no cruising on the beach. That took place in the sand dunes behind the beach, and the vast majority of cruisers had put their costumes on before venturing there.

Reactions: Notsobigbutenough

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I get drunk sometimes I take off my clothes, but I don't care at that point. I've never been to a nude beach. I definitely am shy about my penis size in public. But you know, just by posting nudes on a site like this helps me get over my hang ups. Not that I plan on being naked in public at all. But, I'm feeling better about being average.

gogologo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
when someone take off his clothe to feel free, i doubt he will care about otherS opinion about hiS body shape or penis size, he is yelling
I'M FREEEEEEEE

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My best friend is a nudist, and not at all hung. When he's soft, you can see he has a cock and balls, but they don't even sway very much. He's very casual about his nudity around the house, and when I go to visit, I take off my clothes, too.

We go camping a lot (not at nude resorts, either), and the first thing he does after we set up camp is get as naked as he thinks he can get away with. A lot of people will join in, especially if it's a sweaty summer day.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just a thought, do small cock guys have more of a fear of nudism than large cock guys?..
I can't answer for the big boys, but being 2" - 3" limp and 6" hard, I'm definitely only average at best. I have no problem going to Black's Beach and hanging out naked. It's great fun to be naked at the beach. I'm there to enjoy my day off and don't concern myself with what anyone else thinks.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nudists come in all different sizes,ages,races and colors with all different back grounds. Once you are naked at a nudist club they are all the same.

To set the word straight, most nudists are older or elderly, mostly over weight here in the US, open minded, have scars, one ball, no balls, one boob. Big and small cocks, balls, boobs and asses. Some have money and some don't, some are professional, some are not. Some are swingers, some are not.

Just people who enjoy being naked when ever they can and the new trend is being smooth for both sexes. Some are pierced like me. Nobody cares what you look like naked. Open sex and erections is a no no. There are straight, bi and gays, white, black, brown and blue.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
for gods sake, you are not your cock. I come here and talk about and look at big cocks. I love cocks and all they have to offer... but at the end of the day, you are not your cock. Its a physical aspect of your body. Even when it come to your body, I believe that you are not your body. our bodies are our space suit that allows us to walk around down here in the physical world. a space suit is a physical thing like a car. some people have ferrarris, some have toyotas, some have yugos... sorry, but thats the way it is. It is still just the external. if you cant get past the fact that you have a small cock then you should probablyu be looking inward to find out who you really are. jealosy and envy are emotions to overcome, not indulge. and if someone wont have anything to do with you because you have a small dick, then they are just shallow and you probably dont want to be around them anyway... so, i love big dicks and I can not lie, but but there is way more to a man than that.

Reactions: Notsobigbutenough

spsg523

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife and I belonged to a nudist club many years ago. I wanted to go just to see the women. The wife didn't want to go but did. The first time we got there they gave us a tour of the place. There was woman from infants to 80 y.o. some very heart stopers up to Grannies. There was a few like me (3" hard) up to OMG! A couple of I say 12"ers The wife (and she has a BUILD) when we got there wanted to head for the pool but a couple caught us and took us to play vollyball 9I think they wanted to see the wifes tit bounce) After the first 30 mns. you hardly notice the nakied people its just a natural thing.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This thread's an oldie-but-goodie. My dick is about 5" hard or--more relevantly--3" soft and I have zero inhibitions getting naked anywhere it's appropriate...gym showers, nude beaches, etc. It may be small, but I love how it looks on me and love being anywhere where other men can see it

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know I'm dragging up old quotes, but these explain it more concisely than I could myself.

People go to nude beaches to feel free. And I'm going to say it again: In the gay section of my nearest nude beach I get fewer stares and less body critique/analysis/rejection than at any straight, textile beach I've ever been to. I know that flies in the face of conventional reasoning, but the fact remains that's the treatment I've received.

Everyone's got something. Too fat, too skinny, pigeon-chested, barrel-chested, big ears, knock-kneed, hairy back, lopsided boobs, tiny balls, tiny dick, one ball, three balls, floppy labia, third nipple, crazy scars. Most people overcome a lot of body image issues to get nude in public and yeah, I'm sure small dicked dudes see that as an obstacle. But this guy probably just decided to nut up, go to the beach and saw just how many other guys there were there with weenie weenies. It probably did wonders for his self esteem.

I've been going to nude beaches for 35 years, I have a decent cock and small tight balls. ... Also, most guys shrink to their absolute minimim, and a surprising number of guys show nothing at all, just pubic hair and shrunken balls. Don't go to the beach thinking your too small, like I said many guys show nothing.

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i'm new to this site. woohoo!
just wondering because i'm 17 and my height is like 6' and i have a 5 in. is that okay? found it awkward. hope to get an answer. =))
i'm new to this site. woohoo!
just wondering because i'm 17 and my height is like 6' and i have a 5 in. is that okay? found it awkward. hope to get an answer. =))
You have to be 18 or older to join LPSG.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i think what you see at nude places in terms of cock and balls sizes is not always representative - i would expect the ratio of average to hung guys being bigger. reason given that those guys feel more confident to show off. thus the subjective impression any smaller guy could get is that "everybody is bigger"...

nevertheless, this is no reason not to show off your nude body and genitals and enjoy the maximum freedom of being nude outside. as others said before, it is very much strengthening your confidence to accept who you are nude in public.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd agree for younger guys. However I suspect that as guys get older they slowly start to care less and less about where they fit in size-wise. I don;t think it's an either-or, but more of a slow shift.

I'd also expand "confident" to include guys who have never been teased about their cock/ball size regardless of what the size actually is.

Personally, I think that at a nude beach you'll find a lower percentage of people judging, critiquing, labelling other beachgoers' bodies than you'll find at a straight, textile beach. At least that's my experience. Has anyone else experienced the same?

i think what you see at nude places in terms of cock and balls sizes is not always representative - i would expect the ratio of average to hung guys being bigger. reason given that those guys feel more confident to show off. thus the subjective impression any smaller guy could get is that "everybody is bigger"...

nevertheless, this is no reason not to show off your nude body and genitals and enjoy the maximum freedom of being nude outside. as others said before, it is very much strengthening your confidence to accept who you are nude in public.

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I get drunk sometimes I take off my clothes, but I don't care at that point. I've never been to a nude beach. I definitely am shy about my penis size in public. But you know, just by posting nudes on a site like this helps me get over my hang ups. Not that I plan on being naked in public at all. But, I'm feeling better about being average.

Almost eight years later to the day: an update.

I am confident enough now to change/ shower in locker rooms and have visited multiple nude beaches without issue. I also think it is a bit delusional that I called myself small back then, but that's where my self-esteem and state of mind were at the time.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Congrats on your accomplishments!!

Im curious... Was there anything outside of yourself that was a factor? Im thinking like changes in environment, the people around you, new information other than insights into yourself, or any kind of roadblock that came down?

Thanks!