Small penis concern?

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Probably to the same extent guys do for tits.

Most time they can be a nice addition. Probably will garner more attention.
Majority won't flat out reject a partner due to lacking tit volume.
Most will be pretty content with what she has to offer

largest overall percentage will probably prefer larger than average, how much so? No idea.

Unknown amount.. Will see a lack there of as a bad thing but are still willing to 'overlook' that flaw

minority won't settle for anything less than whatever arbitrary size
Will actively seek well endowed partners
see's lesser endowments as a negative
even smaller percentage will be antagonistic towards those that are below their standards

I'm sure women's view of dick size look something like that.

The extent to how much it matters probably varies more than men do with tits.. since you don't primarily use tits to fuck with.
Then you have to also take in consideration if the person is being totally truthful. Does she actually dislike your size, or is she saying that to fuck with you? Does she actually like it, or is she saying that to save your feelings. Etc etc etc.

Another thing to think about, is the kind of people you are around, the environment you are in, and the nature of the relationship between you and the other individuals. All of these things will directly factor in to what she thinks and/or actually says (which may not align with what she truly thinks)

It's a thought that's probably not worth investing your time in. If she lets you stick your dick in her.. that's all that matters. If she repeatedly lets you stick your dick in her... you win. It's either good enough or you are just so awesome it doesn't matter how big you are so long as you are in her.

That's my general view on it.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's a great idea. A little test drive, before sex. Me being a slut, I think I would just fuck it during the test drive, though, to make sure I wasn't missing any pertinent information or additional features. But I'm a man so...