Small penis drives Asian teenager to suicide

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
I think the guy reconciled within himself, quite some time ago, that life wasn't worth living. His penis may have been smaller than what he would have liked, but the article indicates that he received strong emotional support from his girlfriend. I would imagine that is where it (would have) counted most.

Unless of course she was lying and he knew it, but, something tells me he would have convinced himself that [she was lying] either way.

In my mind, it just seems overwhelmingly obvious that other things were going on his life

xrush_uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While I've never thought of killing myself for having a small penis, I understand that someone that's clinically depressed might. You feel like everyone's just going to laugh at you and that no woman or man will ever love you because of the shortfall. At 5.5", I used to feel terrible, like there's no way anyone could ever take me seriously when it came to sex.

I know there are lots of people smaller, but just looking at the smallness just makes one think that it's gotta be good for nothing at all. There's a thread that has a comment like: it was useless being so small; couldn't even hold onto it. The comment doesn't upset me. Rather, it's exactly how I feel.

I'm okay with it now because I've had years to get over it and found someone that loved me for me, but when you're alone it affects you so much. Plus, I don't need the thing when I'm being fucked up the ass.

I've read stories on LPSG about people feeling the same way about their large penises, so it goes both ways. It's all in the head, I guess, but it still does affect us a lot.

inkubus963

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks to everyone who chimed in with support, it reminds me that the word IS in the group name!

Oddly enough, I am better able to crack wise and add to everyone else's enjoyment, than to be serious. What I did may seem like it took guts, but it was a million times easier to post here, anonymously, than it was to acknowledge I had a problem in the first place, and that was another million times easier than telling someone else and getting help. It was just as difficult in group therapy. I won't try to force anyone to understand how severe a persistent depressive state is, but I will comment that in group one of the common denominators was that each of us had someone important in our lives that was incapable of believing that things were as bad as they seemed.

Re-read the last part of that sentence.

There are people who will never understand, and I'm truly happy for them, because I don't want anyone else to ever experience what I do in this regard. What I do ask of those around me, even if they don't understand, is to refrain from the "Oh, just snap out of it!" reaction, and, if they are able, to let me just talk about what is happening.

My post wasn't for the benefit of Rhino, and those of similar thought; I'm glad that he has a coping mechanism that has worked so well. My post is for that person out there who is desperately waiting for someone to tell them that they are not some kind of freak, that others go through this, and that there is some kind of end, other than death and insanity.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
inkubus963 said:

My post wasn't for the benefit of Rhino, and those of similar thought; I'm glad that he has a coping mechanism that has worked so well. My post is for that person out there who is desperately waiting for someone to tell them that they are not some kind of freak, that others go through this, and that there is some kind of end, other than death and insanity.

Beautifully said. That is one of the great things about this place (besides seeing cock and flirting ad nauseum) -- that we can all learn and benefit from each other's posts, openness and stories.

Inkubus---I know your postings here will help others. They helped me and I no longer consider myself dystimic. When we are all real and honest and able to show ourselves without camoflauge, we are truly able to learn from and support each other.

This place never ceases to amaze me.