Small penis encounters?

naughty_girl

Experimental Member
Media
Just wondering if anyone has had an experience with a guy with a really really small penis? if yes did you find a way to make it feel just as good? Just curious thats all.. i had sex with someone with a really small penis and i couldnt feel a thing but i didnt want to say anything as he would get embarassed.... but i was thinking - wouldnt they not get any sensation either? I know i know this has nothing to do with large penis's but its still to do with size? lalala and i'm really bored too... TALLKKK TOO MEEE! :tongue:

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
just outta boredom: I never encoutered a small dick. What a surprise :p
And I definetely think small packed guys get less sensation through intercourse.

UK12

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A female friend of mine had a similar encounter - you cant beat a big one for pure pleasure ;)

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Now. when anytime we watch sex shows on tv...all the hosts talk about how the vagina only needs a few inches. ( like 3 to 4) I don't know if i buy it.. but i know a few ladies who enjoyed getting fingered and got off pretty easily. so maybe we can lower the 5 inches to 3.5:biggrin1:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorcerer said:
It depends HOW small. Anything under 5" is a waste of time.

Haha. One fun thing about some small-dicked gay guys as that they get really fascinated and excited by a much bigger one - which is awesome if it belongs to you.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Matthew said:
Haha. One fun thing about some small-dicked gay guys as that they get really fascinated and excited by a much bigger one - which is awesome if it belongs to you.
I just realised how harsh I sounded. I guess lack of sleep betat honesty in this case. Average guys do the whole "Wow, your cock is so big" thing and I'm like "hey, it's just a penis, it's not like it's some sort of achievement".

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dated a guy who had a 4 incher and it was about as big around as a magic marker. He'd stay hard for a long time and it was easy to blow him but anal sex was pretty unsatisfactory. We never talked about his size so I don't know how he felt about it. His balls were pretty small too.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
chico8 said:
I dated a guy who had a 4 incher and it was about as big around as a magic marker. He'd stay hard for a long time and it was easy to blow him but anal sex was pretty unsatisfactory. We never talked about his size so I don't know how he felt about it. His balls were pretty small too.
Sounds like my ex boyfriend Jaime'

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've only been with 4 guys and all of them were smaller than average. But since I haven't had a big one it worked fine for me. I only bottomed for one and he was decent thickness so I definitely felt it. I like cocks of all sizes. I love how rock hard small ones are. And they're easy to suck on.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
90% of the guys that I have been with have been 5 or under.
Very few large guys.
Some worked, some didnt. (Literally)
Apprarently im a Magnet.

Even though the event of non operational equipment, or small size, I still make it fun no matter what.

The way I look at it, is God didn't bless them in that department, so have fun with them and make them feel good about what they have.

Being of average size, I know what its like to be rejected, and how the car ride home seems to last forever.

C

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
I have very small balls, so I am absolutely fascinated with big balls and low hangers. I get very turned on by watching intercourse with big ball slapping or watching a guy taking it with his package flopping to and fro. Hee!

clyde

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have no personal experience with this issue. however, a girl i used to work with told me about he recent encounter with a small penis. she said they had to often take breaks from having sex just so he could go longer. apparently (if this was the case for all small dicks) less-endowed men have a little too much feeling...

Myrmidon

Just Browsing
Media
clyde said:
i have no personal experience with this issue. however, a girl i used to work with told me about he recent encounter with a small penis. she said they had to often take breaks from having sex just so he could go longer. apparently (if this was the case for all small dicks) less-endowed men have a little too much feeling...

I'm just gonna give my two cents on this that, no matter how big or small your penis is, apparently there is the same number of nerves, so a man with a 3" penis is going to have 3x the feeling of a 9" penis, I can't ever attest to this being true or not, but i'm going to assume it is to a certain degree, that a smaller penis is going to be more sensitive then a larger one, but I don't think it has anything to do with sensitivity and more to do with the mindset, a man with a small penis is going to want to get it over with because he might realize that the woman is getting very little pleasure... But, that's just my opinion.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My experience is half and half...half of my partners have been average
or lower, and the other half have been big.
i've only seen one penis out of the bunch
that was under five inches.
My first bf, Jason had 4"....he was without a doubt
the hottest looking guy ever, and it really didnt matter to me...
but is a whopper a turnon?
hell yes it is.

I'm lucky. I'm average...i fall in that middle range that doesn't
overwhelm or disappoint.

stretchitout

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a girlfriend that dated a lot of guys over the years. She told me that the biggest jock in high school turned out to have a "micro penis" - bottom line here is penis size is not always relative to body size. She liked bigger but it wasn't neseccary to have a really large one. She was very tight so I think that has a lot to do with a womans view of whats small and whats large (and whats just right)

Child_of_the_sun

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I once had this semi one night stand with this guy who was small, probably about or under 5"... probably under. Anyway... I didn't really get to experience it that much because I when witnessing his less than avarage endowment decided to take on my rarely assumed role as a top... :nervous: then I had a fuckbuddy who was about 6" who was just unsatisfactory... not because he was small (or avarage) but because he sucked in bed.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Child_of_the_sun said:
I once had this semi one night stand with this guy who was small, probably about or under 5"... probably under. Anyway... I didn't really get to experience it that much because I when witnessing his less than avarage endowment decided to take on my rarely assumed role as a top... :nervous: then I had a fuckbuddy who was about 6" who was just unsatisfactory... not because he was small (or avarage) but because he sucked in bed.
Cots! Where ya been cutie?