Small penis guys.. welcome

atl4abf

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The number of us on this thread that are chubby/heavyset is quite something. Just noticing as I scroll through. Love that there are that many of us on this site
I'm so glad everyone on here is welcome. All bodies are beautiful :)

In fact, I've always been attracted to certain types...I like either big-or-small, not very much in the middle. LOL and this thread is hottttt!

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’m not Chubby as I’m quite twink-ish, but I’m definitely on the smaller size of the spectrum…
Not that long but with that girth I wouldn't describe it as small.

Reactions: rz_gatv

TJB1971

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Here are a couple more samples of my little one. Both pics are in the flaccid state. Sometimes if it is really cold that day, or I am exercising, it will decide to turtle up and hide. Sometimes for no obvious reason. It seems to have a mind of its own. As you can see it disappears into my pubic hair nearly completely. It is always fun to find out in the gym locker room what it is going to decide to do. Regardless I do not hide it, or do the stupid towel dance that guys nowadays do.

IMG20231023044550.jpg
IMG_20210925_142406.jpg

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Here are a couple more samples of my little one. Both pics are in the flaccid state. Sometimes if it is really cold that day, or I am exercising, it will decide to turtle up and hide. Sometimes for no obvious reason. It seems to have a mind of its own. As you can see it disappears into my pubic hair nearly completely. It is always fun to find out in the gym locker room what it is going to decide to do. Regardless I do not hide it, or do the stupid towel dance that guys nowadays do.

View attachment 118455751 View attachment 118455821
Wow, that looks just like mine except I keep my pubes trimmed so it can't hide

Reactions: atl4abf and TJB1971