Small Penis Humiliation.... Anyone can answer

saz69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, so i've been snooping around on here having a little nosey about and there's a few guys with small cocks wanting people to humiliate them; my question is why? what turns you on with that?
would be interested to hear anyone opinions on this x

D

deleted716371

Seems to me like a strategy to turn something bad to something good by turning it into a turn-on. If that makes sense?

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't think anyone has a "strategy" about what turns them on. Some people are turned on by humiliation, some people have small penes, therefore some people like sph.

Conversely, I (and I'm sure a lot of guys on this board) sometimes like to feel objectified like I'm just being used for sex. Generally I'm extremely dom, but 1% of the time when I'm otherwise stressed out and in control all day, it's nice to give up that control. Neither this or SPH sound particularly empowering at first; however, I think knowing what turns you on and being liberated enough to pursue it _is_ empowering.

B_derbytom1976

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I actually believe 'small penis humiliation' is a form of reverse psychology, that works at quite a deep level. Hear me out, I think I have a good theory.

Essentially, no man really wants to be told he is 'not man enough' or 'inadequate', but in the context of sexuality, such statements can - for certain individuals - be a turn on, because (and this is my theory) they produce a subconscious desire to 'prove oneself', by producing an erection; i.e. the humiliation produces a surge of sex hormones because the instinctive response is to over-power the humiliator. But in the context of small penis humiliation role play, the turn on is simply enjoyed for its own sake.

If this sounds far-fetched, then consider the fact that in the real world, many fights start because one individual has humiliated another, and indeed, bullies that go around wanting to start fights on druken nights out, often find their victims by way of verbal insults first - if their attempts to offend and humiliate produce a 'rise' (pun intended) in their prey then they have found an opponent. I think small penis humiliation works in a similar way - the humiliation produces a 'rise'.

It's worth remembering that it is not only guys with small penises that enjoy 'small penis humiliation'. The size of the penis has little to do with it in these cases - it's more to do with deep psychology - that humiliation can produce a surge in aggression/sex hormones.

Last edited:

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's unfortunate that some men with a small penis feel embarrassed by it. It's almost as though they define themselves by penis size. I guess it's a similar situation to women who have small breasts and think they have to have implants. I happen to have a penis that is somewhat bigger than average, but I've never found that to be an advantage.

The standards established by culture are sometimes very destructive to people who cannot fit those standards.

littlepenis

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's unfortunate that some men with a small penis feel embarrassed by it.

I was never embarrassed about it until it was pointed out to me when I was young and impressionable (and then reinforced over the years) that I was smaller than most men, and that this was a shortcoming (no pun intended).

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was never embarrassed about it until it was pointed out to me when I was young and impressionable (and then reinforced over the years) that I was smaller than most men, and that this was a shortcoming (no pun intended).

That unfortunately. The only reason a small penis is a shortcoming is that the attitudes of some people make it so. Functionally, size isn't important unless it is so small that it is not functional.

littlepenis

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
That unfortunately. The only reason a small penis is a shortcoming is that the attitudes of some people make it so. Functionally, size isn't important unless it is so small that it is not functional.

took me a long time and a lot of theraputic work to realize the truth in that statement. these days, i can enjoy a little teasing because i know it's not a big deal (again, pun not intended).

notourist

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me, it's the total departure from my every-effing-day reality that I'm the boss at work and I'm the boss at home. I've got a very stressful job and I've got people coming to me for every issue that comes up throughout every day.
I like to feel, now and then, that someone else is steering the ship and that, by Natural Selection, all of it is just out of my hands except for the small supporting role I could play.
In this case, my role is to be the submissive. Why? Because god said so by giving me a little cock and giving these other fine men and big thick staff.

econocook

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am not into SPH, but do fantasize about my partner wanting someone bigger. It's all about intimacy -- her admitting to me, no matter how painful, that there is someone bigger and better that would make her obtain more pleasure. Our society is so PC that we actually debate whether size matters -- to many it does and to others is does not, but the average preference does not eliminate the upper half of the distribution that prefers large cocks. I love to hear that the upper half of the distribution is realm my wife would enjoy, in theory. That honesty and intimacy is the greatest turn on.

cuck4you

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Its just a fetish/desire that some of us small-dicked guys have. We crave humiliation when someone else is getting off or at least amused at our degradation, patheticness and humiliation. True the reality is that most men who are normally or largely endowed dont care as well as women in men's relationships - but the desire for SPH by the small-dicked guys is there. These guys like me just can't find anyone else who is into it - so we go on still not satisfied as it were. :(

its hard to explain the pyschology behind every fantasy. I am sure there is one, but sometimes the pyschology behind it might not be as important as the fantasy itself. There are probably countless fantasies the world-over. Some I don't get at all - but even those that repulse me turn someone on somewhere. Fantasies are just that - something that cause some kind of arousal in someone. So I can't explain why small-endowed (or large-endowed) guys have SPH desires, but some, obviously do.

Full disclosure - I have these fantasies as well. Since I was a kid, whenever I was made fun of or teased or otherwise humiliated whule someone else enjoyed it, as much as I hated it, there was a part of my that was aroused by it. Those desires just grew. So, now, as an adult, humiliation in general (private, public, SPH, anything) is one of the strongest points of arousal for me, whether bby girls, guys, or groups of both.

So, yes, being small-endowed, and subjecting myself to SPH does do it for me.

why do i come here every now and then? don't know, but I do. Sometimes there are guys into SPH here - great for me. But, even if not, maybe its my subconscious that seeing large endowed guys and then noting my lack thereof, becomes humiliating even just within my own mind and consciousness. seeing other large guys reminds me of my lack of manhood - and that helps drive the SPH.

maybe since I feel I can't please a woman because I am small endowed in the "traditional manly way" (being a good f--k), maybe subconciously I get off on providing pleasure the only way I know how - allowing other people to get maybe a litle sadistic enjoyment, amusement, pleasure from controlling and humiliating me....

I think there are certainly elements of bdsm and in there. Some scenes of bdsm do NOT have humiliation - other fetishes are part of that scene. However, frequently, various aspets of humiliation are part of bdsm. Humiliation also sometimes plays into the fantasies of the small-dicked guys, though not always (and some secure men who are secure, just get off on SPH), so there very well might be aspects that are connected between SPH, BDSM, etc....

NYCdude

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think there are certainly elements of bdsm and in there. Some scenes of bdsm do NOT have humiliation - other fetishes are part of that scene. However, frequently, various aspets of humiliation are part of bdsm. Humiliation also sometimes plays into the fantasies of the small-dicked guys, though not always (and some secure men who are secure, just get off on SPH), so there very well might be aspects that are connected between SPH, BDSM, etc....

For instance, I like light SPH teasing. I HATE bdsm humiliation crap. I get sick to my stomach when i might be looking for an sph video and I see some woman slapping a dick, so there are definitely different factions of the fetish. I just like the teasing, it's attention to my dick. Sometimes I get turned on hearing "you're so big;" other times I crave hearing I'm small.

And I agree that good SPH for me is just not out there, so we remain unsatisfied.

saz69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
wow.... I'd never really thought of some of the points brought up here, thanks all x