Small Penis Humiliation.... Anyone can answer

mentaldish

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For instance, I like light SPH teasing. I HATE bdsm humiliation crap. I get sick to my stomach when i might be looking for an sph video and I see some woman slapping a dick, so there are definitely different factions of the fetish. I just like the teasing, it's attention to my dick. Sometimes I get turned on hearing "you're so big;" other times I crave hearing I'm small.

And I agree that good SPH for me is just not out there, so we remain unsatisfied.

Like you I enjoy the teasing aspect of SPH and knowing that there are guys out there that are much bigger than me (I know there are smaller guys too). I love being teased by wife. She excels at making subtle remarks in everyday life that I know the true meaning of.

I enjoy going to the gym and seeing other guys that are much bigger than me in the locker room/showers and knowing that they can see my smaller cock turns me on as well just wondering what they might be thinking.

Joaquin32

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it may also tie into daddy-boy fantasies, if you already have those. Having a small penis infantilizes you—I’m talking psychologically, not necessarily in terms of infantilism as a fetish, though it could lead to that. I came across—shall we say encountered—a similar thread here, and a few days later found myself working on a gay romance novel in which the main character struggles with SPH. There may also be a kind of transsexualism to it, being feminized in situations where a well-hung master refers to his partner’s penis as a clitoris. The misogyny is inescapable sociologically, but I believe people can play out their sexual fantasies without necessarily refusing to vote for Hilary Clinton. Then there are the straight men who get off on SPH with a female partner, and I don’t believe that has anything to do with a gay man’s getting off on being feminized. I tend to agree with all those who’ve said it’s basically turning something bad—as society perceives it—into something good: sexual gratification. But I do believe you have to have a submissive nature, sexually, for SPH to work. By that I mean just having a small penis won’t do.

NotsobigBill

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Its a turned controlled way to face a legitimate fear. Regardless of the fact that a good sexual relationship doesn't require a huge dick its percieved that way. Men can use the SPH in the bedroom to get off as a way of facing a fear while controlling the environment its in.

I definitely enjoy SPH. Luckily so does my fiancee. I have a 5.5in dick with about a 4.5in girth. Nothing that great. I do realize I'm about average. However, using SPH eroticizes a fear thus diminishing it in my mind and taking a fear and turning it to pleasure. Now, none of this was thought about ahead of time. It just developed. Its only after some long self reflection that I understand better what drives that part of my sexual psyche. Fact is: I really enjoy huge dicks. I just don't have one. :)

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I seem to not have this problem, but find it harder to get girls with this problem since you can only do so much in bed with a small- avg size penis.

Why would it be harder to get girls when you have a small penis? Surely they don't check your penis size before accepting a date. I can see why they might later reject you, if they are very shallow, but I don't understand why it would be difficult to get the first date.

Also, it is possible to satisfy a woman without even having a penis. It shouldn't be a deal killer.

askew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder why there isn't LPH (large pussy humiliation)? Do women have more important things to worry about?

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Interestingly enough, this site is really the only place I have seen so many smaller guys into SPH. The majority of people I have known in life who enjoy it usually have above average to large penises. I am a little over 8" and pretty thick, but SPH is one of the biggest turn ons for me.

pepinogrande

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that Derby-Tom1976 who writes above is correct. I wanted to enlarge the concept that he starts out with and so what is below is a free-form improvisation to broaden his specific theme to more general aspects of life as well. Thanks Tom.

"......humiliation' is a form of reverse psychology, that works at quite a deep level.

Essentially, no man really wants to be told he is 'inadequate', but in the context of sexuality, such statements can - for certain individuals - be a turn on, because they produce a less than fully conscious desire to 'prove oneself', by producing an erection; i.e. the humiliation produces a surge of sex hormones because the instinctive response is to over-power the humiliator.[this might have something to do with guys addicted to bookstores; e.g., the majority will pass them by if their open booths...so the erection inflates their advertisement and makes them more desirable thereby over-coming their humiliaTOR.] But in the context of other humiliation role play, the turn on is simply enjoyed for its own sake. [We also get into this with the "bad" student...the negative attention seekers....because they can't get any attention through positive behaviors]

If this sounds far-fetched, then consider the fact that in the real world, many fights start because one individual has humiliated another, and indeed, bullies that go around wanting to start fights on drunken nights out: often find their victims by way of verbal insults first - if their attempts to offend and humiliate produce a 'rise' in their prey: then they have found an opponent.

I think much self-induced humiliation works in a similar way - the humiliation produces a hormonal 'rise' thereby blocking or 'numbing out' the individuals tedium with his own self-perceived 'war-zone'.

Like anything to do with addiction>>>>>the amount needs constantly to be raised: more pills, more chance-taking, etc.

It's worth remembering it's more to do with deep psychology - that humiliation can produce a surge in aggression/sex hormones/ whatever --to accomplish the REAL GOAL:

1. to block out;
2. to DISPLACE tedium, frustration, etc:
whatever the body perceives in it's own way to be painful.

If one says: but, humiliation is painful, why would anyone want pain: the answer is in the old joke: have a snake bite your left foot so that you don't feel the pain of the spider bite in your right foot !

These are --sometimes-- maladaptive responses to BLOCK out the REAL issues....including>>>> the frustrated search for meaning and beauty.

Like anything in life...we need to be careful.

smallnj

Expert Member
Media
Atlantic City (New Jersey, United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
First there are plenty of women who want to be humiliated or degraded for being a slut, dirty large pussy, etc. Its the same thing. For me, SPH is not really about the size of my penis. I am small for this board but around average in the real world. I have only once been called small when I wasnt looking for it and that was from an ex trying to be spiteful. It is about giving up control. I think when I was younger I felt pressure to please women sexually. Being big enough, lasting long enough, etc. This is a way to get sexual gratification without any of the pressure of performing well. Also, most guys want people to pay attention to their penis. Even bad attention is better than good attention

monstro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I realize I overdo the quotation marks a lot, but holy mother of shit, my friends, having a 'small' penis is not a disability. If you like having someone say certain things to you and it doesn't hurt anybody, then by all means go for it. But what if...and just what if...it doesn't mean anything. What if--again, just what if--your self-worth is not measurable by a ruler?

Nickthebull9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know why but alot of guys with little pricks love this I am a hung bull and just about every little cuck I know likes this one way or another

Call_Me_Daddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It doesn't make any sense to me.

Not only does it make me wonder how these guys never figured out how the female genitals work, but apparently they're clueless to what arouses women in the first place.

But then again it probably has nothing to do with the woman and is all about the interaction between the two males.

Maybe the bull should just cut to the chase and pin the cuck down and fuck him senseless while the woman takes pics or a video, that would be hilarious!

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
I don't know why but alot of guys with little pricks love this I am a hung bull and just about every little cuck I know likes this one way or another
Cuck might be the key word there. I'd figure the small guys who aren't into that are probably also the types who won't ever be meeting "bulls" or openly talking about this stuff, so it may not be as high a percentage who like it as it seems.

Take Care

TallNTinySPH

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It became a fetish/turn-on for me when it happened when I was younger.. I was made fun of about it several times by male relatives (cousins) and I didn't know it made such a lasting impression on me until I was much older and some one night stands made some surprised/disparaging comments.

kinda_jealous

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i am a black guy and over time of just running into people who just say "ooooh blk guy and just drop to their knees thinking im gonna whip out some monster and rape em silly then they pull my pants down and see a soft 4" then they get all disappointed. they dont know how hard it is not being able to live up to a stereotype. i only grow to 6" long but i have ass busting girth where people who do blow me say they jaws hurt and cramp up or the one guy that had an anal orgasm as soon as i entered him. those that gave me the chance after the initial disappointment ended up satisfied. my bit of small penis humiliation is in being told i dont measure up for a black man. its hard living up to stereotypes.

GermanDude24

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dude, 4" soft isn't gigantic - but its almost as long as the average hard cock! so u r big soft, it's only people who are stupid... and it's true, a superthick cock really busts it and girth counts more than length when its about cocksize. I'm telling you this as a guy with a rather long cock, about 8.5" long here. So dont worry to much about what people think and stick to your knowledge about what your thick cock can do! btw, people also say that Asian dudes are small, I met Asians who outsized me, so I guess its not all about the colour of your skin when it comes to cocksize ;)