Small penis humiliation - do any hung guys enjoy this?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I know that it's best to have an open mind on this site but I still don't understand why guys with a small penis humiliation fetish think that LPSG will fulfill their fantasies.

I'm curious, do those with a SPH fetish find satisfaction from hung members at LPSG?

Are there any hung guys who get pleasure from humiliating guys smaller than them?

Do women enjoy it?

Maybe I just don't get it, help me overcome my ignorance, where is the pleasure?

osprey1987

Sexy Member
Media
No, why would anyone enjoy humiliating someone who worships you to begin with. Where's the effing in power trip in that? You're doing what they want you do. And besides, why do they have to be hung? Wouldn't it be more attractive to have a normal person mock them, knowing the average guy is getting better sex than them.

If anyone wants to post a pic of themselves in a revealing pose, and accompany it with what they masturbate to I'm sure they are many averagely endowed guys who can make fun of how pathetic they are without having to "show them what a real man's cock".

Their pleasure is thinking that the "bull stud", for want of a better word, thinks of them remotely as a threat, and is willing to ward him off with abuse words, so that he won't be willing to pleasure his wife with his eloquent tongue. The more abuse they get, the more they think they are a threat to powerful figures, the only people they imagine as important.

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Speaking for myself, who my boyfriend keeps telling me I am two standard deviations above the mean (I think he is insane), I only enjoy doing SPH with other guys because it turns them on and I am happy to make someone else happy. Also, I like SPH a whole lot and enjoy being on the receiving end, but with one the size of mine, it may seem ridiculous. My thrill doesn't come from being superior, but in giving these boys what they want.

cuck4you

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
its hard to explain the pyschology behind every fantasy. I am sure there is one, but sometimes the pyschology behind it might not be as important as the fantasy itself. There are probably countless fantasies the world-over. Some I don't get at all - but even those that repulse me turn someone on somewhere. Fantasies are just that - something that cause some kind of arousal in someone. So I can't explain why small-endowed (or large-endowed) guys have SPH desires, but some, obviously do.

Full disclosure - I have these fantasies as well. Since I was a kid, whenever I was made fun of or teased or otherwise humiliated whule someone else enjoyed it, as much as I hated it, there was a part of my that was aroused by it. Those desires just grew. So, now, as an adult, humiliation in general (private, public, SPH, anything) is one of the strongest points of arousal for me, whether bby girls, guys, or groups of both.

So, yes, being small-endowed, and subjecting myself to SPH does do it for me.

why do i come here every now and then? don't know, but I do. Sometimes there are guys into SPH here - great for me. But, even if not, maybe its my subconscious that seeing large endowed guys and then noting my lack thereof, becomes humiliating even just within my own mind and consciousness. seeing other large guys reminds me of my lack of manhood - and that helps drive the SPH.

maybe since I feel I can't please a woman because I am small endowed in the "traditional manly way" (being a good f--k), maybe subconciously I get off on providing pleasure the only way I know how - allowing other people to get maybe a litle sadistic enjoyment, amusement, pleasure from controlling and humiliating me....

who knows;.

This is most fascinating. I really respect everyone's trip, but I'm not sure if I understand where this SPH fetish comes from. Personally, I could never achieve satisfaction by humiliating someone. I'm more into the philosophy that if you enjoy deriving pleasure from looking at my penis or from photos of it, then I love it. It's all about working together. There is no "I" in "TEAM!"

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know that it's best to have an open mind on this site but I still don't understand why guys with a small penis humiliation fetish think that LPSG will fulfill their fantasies.

I'm curious, do those with a SPH fetish find satisfaction from hung members at LPSG?

Are there any hung guys who get pleasure from humiliating guys smaller than them?

Do women enjoy it?

Maybe I just don't get it, help me overcome my ignorance, where is the pleasure?

You've been a member since 2004 and you're only asking about SPH now?

There are dozens of threads, which can be found using the search function, that explain peoples reasons for liking SPH. Give it a shot.

My opinion on SPH is this: http://www.lpsg.org/237179-sph-12.html#post3401033

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
You've been a member since 2004 and you're only asking about SPH now?

There are dozens of threads, which can be found using the search function, that explain peoples reasons for liking SPH. Give it a shot.

My opinion on SPH is this: http://www.lpsg.org/237179-sph-12.html#post3401033
When I was more active on LPSG from 2005-7, SPH threads were extremely rare, they started to appear in greater number since that period.
When the first ones appeared, I accepted that people were into lots of weird stuff on this site so SPH didn't really interest or bother me. However, when I saw this thread. I was actually quite shocked, it got me curious about what goes on in the mind of someone into SPH, hence the new thread.

There have been some good replies here which have helped my understanding. Thanks for your link.